All Comments on 'The Legal Problem: Carla or Sara?'

by cocput

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
great job

I loved the story and was glad to see t his chapter finally show up. The part I hate is not knowing how it ended. I love happy endings, but ty for the great read as far as I'm concerned,

cocputcocputabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I had left the ending a bit vague, but it will need a second read to clarify it. If people love this story arc, then I will write the story from Sara's and Carla's perspective. The suspense in climax was to help the other 2 perspectives, in which I will talk about things I have consciously left out, like physical description of characters, reason for Sara's return to attempt to stop the marriage and her inability to do so, how Carla guessed the plan, why is Robert over-protective of Jacob. In Sara's perspective, I will say about how the brother-sister relationship was groomed, and the reason for Sara's initial rejection. Carla's perspective will be the part where all missing links will be tied together, including what happened afterwards. I can only give a hint that I believe in happy endings where everyone lives their dream.

There was a comment that the chapter ordering is vague. My dear Anonymous friend, I have given link in the beginning of part-2 and part-3, so that interested people can read the previous parts.

--cocput, the author

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
now it's just silly

the "plan" has changed so many times you can't even keep the story line straight yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous