All Comments on 'The Lending Lover Ch. 02'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

This was a very good set of stories. Any more in it? I can see a number of chapters. Lots of possibilities. Keep up the good work.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments @gunmaker, and thanks for checking out the rest of my stories! There's still a possibility that this will continue, who knows? In the meantime, one of the initial ideas I had for a ch. 03 has become a standalone story that I will probably post later in the summer, so stay tuned for that because it's in a similar vein as The Lending Lover.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
More

Great story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Quite unrealistic. I do not think human nature works so openly and without jealousy or without hostility at being "cheated on".without spouse's knowledge. But it worked well in the fantasyland called Literotica. Sometimes unrealistic is fun.

I'm glad Jeremy also got in the middle of the fun in this chapter.

Oh yes, Allison was included too.

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully crafted series without the roller coaster of emotional turmoil of cheating spouses and wimpy Cuckolds . A feel good multi partner love story without repercussions . Refreshing and sexually charged with no pained negativity!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good to read a hot wife without a cuck husband. also more women than me and no woman on woman action. Sort of hoped for Kate to take the sex therapist, educator role for Nick and Allisions 1st time, would have been a funny twist. hat started as a simple sperm "direct donor" story certainly evolved. What young single woman has unprotected sex repeatedly?

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

As someone who is not really into stories about wife swapping, orgies or cuckolding, I have to say I loved this story. The characters were strong enough to easily take me into the sexual situations that aren't my own favourites. It was also great to have characters who were not out to hurt each other, in spite of technically cheating and cuckolding all over the place lol. Jeremey as a character is explored the least in the story, but he's never made out to be some pathetic weakling that is walked all over by his wife. Kate is not cruel or hateful, nor is she some whore, she seems to be someone who genuinely likes and loves her partners and it affected all the characters in the story in a positive way. Long story short: great work!

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Lovely story, liked it very much. Keep it going & thanks for sharing!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Great story.

It would be nice if everyone had the same outlook on life as the 5 people in this story do.

I'll be reading more of your stories.

Thank you.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

If you continue this series maybe Ritchie and Claire could get together to even out the numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a Beautiful, tender and love filled story.

5*****

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Fantastic, lovely, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

love the way this unfolded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES