The Lesbian That Wasn't!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head slowly, "She's a bit sore, Tom. And don't ask, my ass is reserved for my husband only."

I laughed, "I wasn't going to, I haven't be there myself yet, although Lisa and I nearly did in Paris."

She turned to me in surprise, "You haven't fucked a woman in the ass yet, Tom? Wow! For someone as sexual as you, I am surprised."

I pointed towards my groin, I was still half hard. "Take another look at this and decide if you would like in your asshole."

She pursed her lips and nodded in agreement, "Hmm, I see what you mean, it will take a special woman to get that inside her, I know how tight you felt in my pussy!"

I was to find that special woman, in the Caribbean, later this year (read 24 Hours).

"Believe me, with a willing female, I have tried, on a couple of occasions, but I hurt her too much."

"Perhaps you should ask Carol, I know that she and Salik do it a lot, and he is no-way particularly small."

I smiled at her, "I think your sister-in-law enjoys normal sex too much to bother with anal."

She grinned, "I know, she told me all about your New Year's adventure. I wish I had been there."

"I had three bisexual women in my bed, not sure I could have coped with a fourth!"

"So what's the current situation with your women, Tom? I know that Carol wants to see you again, but you will have to come to Ankara for that."

"Well, Rachel and I have cooled off until she gets divorced, and that won't happen until the Company contracts are signed." She already knew that Rachel's father was selling out to the company owned by her father-in-law, and any sexual activity outside their failing marriage was strictly taboo. "But I think there might be a future for us eventually. There is more than just sex to our relationship."

"What about your Virgin Atlantic friend?"

"Lisa is pregnant by some black guy called Matthew over in the States, so we have more or less called it a day. It's a pity because it was only at Christmas that she exercised her bisexuality for the first time.'

"She is, she only became bisexual that night, but it looks as though our fuck buddy relationship is coming to and end."

"So it sounds as though you are currently available then , Tom? I must introduce you to some of my single friends. Or even some more married ones!" she added with a laugh.

I laughed with her. For a while a question had been lingering in my mind.

"Kamy, in that film, Carol was playing with your husband's cock. I know your two men are brothers, but she told me last year that neither of you have never crossed the line."

"That's quite true, Tom. What Carol was doing was an exception. We all agreed years ago that we could sleep with whoever we like, but not with each other's husbands. When Carol entered the family, she was quite shocked at this but, as you experienced last November, she has adapted very well!"

"Your family has a wonderful outlook on life, Kamy. I think a lot more Western people could learn from it."

She continued, "Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, and I know Carol loves Salik but, like most of the men I know, I like variation. And that's how we are. Sometimes even, when Jamal and I are alone we have very satisfying sex, and we tell each other about our lovers. That way we learn a lot about each other and our individual needs."

My cock was rising slowly at the thought of being to married to this beautiful woman and yet still free to fuck who I like.

I took her arm, and caressed her long fingers, "You don't happen to have any spare unmarried sisters do you?"

She put her hand over mine, "No Tom, but I do have a gay cousin in New York who would be delighted to play with this thing." She grasped my sticky cock, and placing her cup on the bedside table, leaned forward and kissed the tip.

She sensed my coldness on this issue, and changed the subject.

"Let's shower again Tom, and then watch another film. Then, with a little soothing lubricant, you can fuck me."

My cock twitched in her hand, "Another orgy?"

"No darling, not even a foursome, just another home-made thing which I know will interest you. Lets give the guest shower another run shall we?""

Back in the carwash we fought against the jets to soap each other, with particular attention of course to our genitals. Glowing pink we toweled each other dry, but this time there was no maid in attendance. Which was a shame, I wanted to see Lena again, I was certain there was some interest there, and I wanted to nourish it.

Wearing the softest of robes we sat back on the bed, Kamy with the remote in her hand. "This one is about a couple who were lovers once and recently became reunited, and both of whom I know very well and have had sex with."

I should have realized the inference straight away, but only when I saw the opening shot of myself trudging up the rains-wept drive clutching the tube of rolled up drawings, did I realise that I was about to become a porn star myself.

As I was seen to hug Carol, and Lena took my coat, I remarked that Kamile must have had cameras concealed everywhere.

"Why not Tom? A lot of the houses around here have CCTV, Jamal had ours adapted a little."

I saw myself sitting with Carol by the swimming pool, followed by some serious snogging in the water. Kamile giggled as we watched Carol lead me by my cock off down the corridor.

"Did Carol know you took this?"

"Of course darling, we had a great time watching it for the first time."

Carol was now totally naked and we were stretched out on the bed, my head jammed firmly between her thighs.

"You do that very well, Tom. Do you know that's my favourite thing before going to sleep?"

"I will be glad to oblige!" I grinned, sliding my hand under her robe onto a silky thigh.

The scene changed to where Carol was astride me on the floor, pumping her body up and down on my eager cock.

"Good job I had more than one camera in there," Kamile observed, "It's the first time anyone has fucked on the floor!"

"I guess this wasn't the first movie you have made in this room?"

"God no! It was actually Carol who had the idea of converting the CCTV cameras. I brought someone very famous home once and Carol fancied him too and wanted to join in. But I wanted him for myself so that's when she suggesting filming the fun."

"I hope you keep them safely locked away."

"Don't worry, Tom, we are very discreet in this house. I will tell you about one time though, and you can watch it if you want."

She paused as we watched Carol reach her noisy orgasm.

"Go on."

"As you know, I work for the Turkish Embassy, and I was asked to escort these two emissaries from Istanbul and show them the usual tourist bits, like Big Ben, the London Eye, Buck house, all that crap."

We watched as Carol eased herself off my cock.

"I had arranged to meet up with Carol for lunch and the two tourists joined us."

"So you went to their hotel and slept with them?"

She slapped my arm, but at the same time reached under my robe to fondle my cock.

"Just wait will you, Tom? You are so impatient."

"It's just that I fancy you like hell, and want to fuck you, that's all."

She continued, "Why do you assume that if I meet a man, I want to fuck him?"

"Sorry, I just assumed from the tone of your story, that's all."

She relaxed and laughed, "You're right of course, Carol and I brought them back here and had them on that very bed." She pointed to the screen where Carol and I were sat up, smoking the joint, my cock pointing to one of the cameras.

"Didn't they see the cameras?"

"Did you?"

"No, I guess not."

"Exactly, they were too interested in fucking us to notice anything else."

"Did you swap partners?"

"Not on that occasion, no. We had both exhausted them to the point they could hardly stand up afterward. But I do like to do that though, if everyone is willing. It sort of spices up the occasion."

"What? Swapping?"

"Yes, why not? If there are two cocks in the room, why not enjoy them both?"

"Did they know of the film?"

"Yes, they thought it very funny and asked us for a copy. I have done a copy of you and Carol by the way, it's that disk over there."

My home-made movie continued, Kamile herself had come into the room and we were all openly masturbating together. I felt her tremble when we watched the scene where I directed my cum at her breasts.

"Now you know why I wanted us to fuck, Tom, I've never had a cock this thick before. I'm sorry we had to wait so long."

"So am I, Kamy, and I love your dirty mind."

"Then why don't you come over to Ankara and enjoy some more of it with us?"

"You mean you and Carol?"

"Yes Tom, particularly Carol. Listen to this."

Kamile leaned over to her bedside phone and pushed a couple of buttons. Kamile's voice sounded metallically from a hidden speaker.

"Hello darling, just a quickie to tell you I have a visitor tonight, a certain architect that you know."

She pushed another button, and the reply sounded out as clearly as if Carol was in the room with us.

"Hi sweetie, you didn't have to tell me that, but I've known for ages you want to fuck him, so have fun. When you see him, tell him that I want his fat cock in me again, and soon! Byee."

She turned back to me, the film had finished and I had parted the front of her gown and was licking her thighs.

"You see, she missed you already. And next time you fuck her, I want to be there too!"

"I would like that."

"And I will introduce you to lots of my sexy friends, most of them are married and frustrated. Turkish girls love English cocks you know."

I grinned, "I had noticed."

"And I will invite you to one of my special parties."

"That I will look forward to."

As it happened, I didn't get to Turkey for another year, due to the very pleasurable intrusion into my life of one very sexy English widow called Sue Marshall. More about that in another story (24 Hours). Kamile has asked me not to write in detail about that 'special party' since there were many people there whose names could not be divulged, from film stars, to businessmen and politicians, even a princess! Carol (Kamile's sister-in-law) and I were the only British people present. The Ferrer family laid on a very exotic cabaret, Turkish style, which got everyone into an erotic mood. There was no pairing off into separate rooms like traditional swapping parties, everyone sucked and fucked in the same large room, to very soft music, and very dim lights. I remember the next morning, despite receptacles being provided, the floor was a sea of underwear and used condoms! I recollect wearing three myself. Condoms, not panties! Well, not on that occasion anyway.

Back to the present.

I did get to fuck Kamile that night as promised and finally said goodnight to her with my tongue buried in her fragrant cunt. We showered yet again.

In the morning I received a pleasant surprise, which confirmed my suspicions about the sexuality of Kamile's maid. I was awake when Lena tapped lightly on the door, carrying a tray of coffee and biscuits. Careful to note that her mistress was still asleep, she put the tray down quietly and leaned forward and kissed me gently on the check, letting her hand stray over the covers in the general direction of my crotch. I leaned over to grab her, but with a giggle she was gone.

My cock hardening with the thought of what might be, I tapped Kamile gently on the shoulder.

She must have been dreaming because her nipples were firmly erect and I sucked hard on each one in turn. In return she reached down and squeezed my cock, clearly surprised to find me erect.

"Morning woody," I explained.

"Good morning, woody," she laughed sleepily, and I passed her a cup and poured out the steaming liquid.

My last memory that year of Kamile's naked body was, a half-hour later, in her bathroom when she presented her hairy pussy to me from the rear. This time I took control and masterly pleasured her from behind over the side of the bath. Having sex with a married Turkish woman is a unique experience not to be missed. I find it fascinating and incredibly sexy that some Europeans can be so hairy, armpits too, and yet at the same time be so stunningly desirable. Bring back the pubes I say! I later suggested to my fuck-buddy Lisa that she grows some, and later texted to the pregnant stewardess that a landing strip would be most appropriate! As for oral sex administered by this woman, that would take a whole page to describe! It truly is Turkish Delight!

What made the moment even more exciting was that Lena was once again standing in the doorway watching us, towels folded over her arms, her face expressionless. I was sure that Kamile was aware of her presence and I altered my position so that the maid had a clear view of my cock plunging in and out of my lover's soaking wet cunt. Lena was polite enough not to stimulate herself, I was later informed that she carried out that pleasurable task in private quite soon after!

When we had both cum, I passed Kamile some toilet tissue, and Lena politely knocked on the door, her eyes transfixed on my spunk covered cock. Her actions later on defied any thoughts I might have had about her being simply a voyeur.

Kamile kissed me goodbye with a warm hug and Lena passed me my coat and closed the front door behind them both. As I reached in the pocket for my car keys I felt a small card. Sitting in the car I read the simple message.

Text me 07787 418 853 Lena x

I was right, the Italian girl was interested! And clearly she wanted to keep it secret from her mistress. I wondered how it would work? Every time Kamile returned to Turkey she took Lena with her.

As soon as I got to work, I sent a reply, sweet and simple, "Hello Lena, Tom x"

It was late afternoon when I received the reply I wanted to hear, "Tom can we meet sometime? There is something I need to talk about, and Missy Kamile mustn't know."

Trying not to appear to keen, I left it a few minutes before replying, "What do you want to talk about? And where?"

"Your place? I have seen the way you look at me."

"Ha ha, I saw the way you looked at me too!"

"Good. Then you know what I want to talk about!"

"When are you free? I thought you were going back to Turkey tomorrow?"

"It has been put off one week, Missy going to Scotland first. Friday 7.00?"

"Perfect, I will be waiting. Can you stay the night?"

"I wouldn't be coming if I couldn't!"

I texted her my address and told her to get a taxi from the station.

Friday

For our first fuck we didn't even make the stairs!

But first I ought to describe this luscious Italian teenager.

She was a tad overweight, but in a sexy way, and definitely fanciable with extremely wide kissable lips which would have done credit to the thickest of male genitalia. I know, because they did! When she removed her coat her half exposed breasts were deeply tanned, round and full, a hint of purple nipple showing through her bra and sleeveless top; and she had those haunting come-to-bed eyes so prevalent in Latin countries. Her deeply tanned legs were bare apart from a loose pleated skirt, and a pair of well-worn black sneakers. Her ass, which I had the good fortune to explore intimately a little later, was firm and round. She was dressed to fuck.

When I had descended the stairs and opened the door, she just stood there and uttered my two favourite words, "Fuck me."

And that I did, three times I recollect. It so happened that Lena was so horny that our first fuck, following a joint snog in the open doorway was a fully clothed screw up against the front door as soon as we had closed it. Somehow I had managed to work my erect cock inside her panties, the hem eased to one side! I freed and fondled her magnificent breasts while she expertly installed a condom which she had extracted from her pocket. I idly wondered how many cocks had experienced this delightful service from her delicate fingers.

Lena fucked in that enthusiastic amateurish way that only a teenager can, breathing hard and biting my neck as we humped desperately against that door, her eagerness almost to the point of being embarrassing; hardly surprising when I learned later that this was her first sex since meeting her secret Turkish boyfriend some eight weeks ago! I remember apologising for ejaculating too quickly but she had clearly enjoyed pleasing me and suggested it would be her turn later. When I pulled out of her she wrapped two hands around my wet prick, "He is lovely cock, I knew as soon as I saw you with Missy Carol, I had to have it."

"Why didn't you join us in the shower then?"

She shook her head, "Missy think I am lesbian, she would be very jealous."

"Well, I can confirm you are definitely not lesbian!"

She giggled, And I agree with Missy Carol that you are good fuck."

Picking up her discarded coat, I took her hand. "Good, lets go upstairs to my apartment and prove it some more, shall we?"

We undressed and soaped each other in the shower, slowly getting aroused again. Then, after drying each other off, we sat naked watching some soft porn on Sky, slowly caressing and masturbating each other towards the next round. Lena's pussy really turned me on; she was a little hairy down there, but the black pubes were trimmed to modest bikini lines. While she remained glued to the screen I buried my face in her scented haven and tongue-fucked her to a shuddering orgasm. I remember her surprise when I probed a gentle finger into her tight little asshole. She kissed my wet face passionately when I returned from the steamy jungle down below.

"Missy Kamile films more fuck," she remarked a little breathlessly, pointing to an obviously faked screen coupling.

"I have DVD's if you want real fuck," I replied, mocking her Anglo-Italian accent, but she shook her head and grinned and, holding my stiff cock erect, installed another condom with her teeth, and promptly climbed on top of me. She kissed my mouth wetly and we both gasped as she slithered down my pole. "This real fuck!"

And real fuck it was, in anyone's language! For a while her tight pussy assaulted me from above while I supported her bouncing breasts, she squealing in delight when I chewed on the nearest nipple. Lena then leapt off me and presented her ass in the air and I took her young sweet cunt deeply from behind while she rapidly frigged herself to another noisy orgasm. I don't climax easily again so soon with condoms, so while she calmed down I took the opportunity of once again exploring her intriguing honeypot with my tongue, my nose buried in the musky aroma of her curly pubic hair, finally teasing her tiny clitoris to another, but quieter, orgasm.

Most girls I know love to be kissed while having sex and Lena was no exception. She glued herself to my mouth when I turned her over on to her back and swiftly entered her again, this time holding her legs in the air and holding her arms firmly on the pillow behind her head. My tongue made love to her mouth in time with my deep thrusting lower down. In this position her youthful vaginal walls were gripping me tightly, but when she sensed I was ready to cum she pushed me away.

"Cum! I see cum!" she cried and pointed to her tanned belly.

Immediately catching on, I whipped off the rubber and she watched intently as I squirted my cream up the length of her body, making sure I reached those gorgeous breasts, one spurt settling neatly under her chin. To cap the erotic occasion she put one finger into a small dollop next to her right nipple and placed it between her lips! This girl obviously watched too much of Kamile's porn! Seeing she was still high as a kite, I massaged my spunk into her tits with one hand, paying careful attention to her engorged nipples, while with the other I frigged her off into yet another grateful climax. To add icing to the cake she finally leant over me and licked the remainder of the cum off my shrinking member.