The Lesbian That Wasn't!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick fondle in another much-needed shower we both fell naked, body-to-body into an exhausted sleep.

Saturday

We fucked yet again when she woke me at dawn, pushing herself back on to me after finding me erect behind her. Being a morning person it didn't take much persuasion to fill her with some freshly brewed man-juice while she happily played with herself. While lying together, our juices seeping out onto the already dampened sheet, my brain returned to its allocated position in my anatomy and I solemnly considered the stupidity of not using another condom; but Lena assured me she was clean and on the pill. Also I felt further relief knowing I was clean myself, and that she hadn't been with anyone but her boyfriend in recent times, and apparently he was paranoid about safe sex.

"Cream much nicer without rubber," she declared, heading for the coffee pot.

I soon forgot the condom issue (forgive the pun) and was standing shaving in the bathroom when this delightful teenager surprised me yet again by squatting down and delving into the front of my boxers, feeding my limp cock into her mouth.

"This say thank you for sleep here."

Despite the early morning encounter I hardened instantly on her tongue. "You said thank you last night Lena, three times to be precise."

Erotically she held the head of my cock against her tongue as she looked up at me, vigorously shaking her head, "No, no. Yesterday I want fuck, you want fuck, we have fuck. This..." she paused, with a long lick up the length of my shaft, "...this say thank you. Now I give Italian job."

For the uninitiated who have never shagged in Rome, an Italian blowjob is cocksucking a la crème; the woman (or male if that's your choice) performs half the job before her man prepares her some breakfast, his reward for that being 'full' completion afterward. Then she sends him satisfied off to work. Using fingers, tongue and mouth, not forgetting the little finger in my small round hole, she quickly brought me close to the point of no return and then stopped.

"Now we eat!"

Horny as hell, my cock staying upright throughout the process, I quickly rustled up eggs, bacon and tomatoes for us both. In our underwear we sat opposite each other at my little kitchen table and quickly devoured the fry-up, my throbbing hard-on threatening to lift the table from the floor!

The wait was well worth it. Half an hour later she sat on the edge of the bed as I held her head steady and exploded into her throat with a pent-up force way beyond anything I could ever have imagined. And to complete the picture she merrily gulped the lot down with a huge grin!

Her parting words as she lewdly licked her lips before trotting off down the stairs were, "I not ever have English cream, it very good thank you. I take back to Turkey with me."

It crossed my mind that my semen had never traveled with Turkish Airways before; but then I thought rather sadly it would probably be peed out into a toilet well before then! I still have her number and made a mental note to enquire of my boss the possibility of opening a branch in Turkey!

I spent the remainder of that day reminiscing over the past year. In the last seven months I'd had sex with five different women, three of them married, and two of those unhappily. I realise that all of a sudden, none of them were available, unless I booked a flight and headed for the Ottoman Empire. Kamile and her definitely non-lesbian maid had returned to Ankara. My schooltime sweetheart Carol was also out there with her husband and family. Rachel, destined to be my second wife, and her present asshole of a husband were under orders not to sleep around until the contact between the two firms was signed, and that was still six months away. Lisa the stewardess was pretty much attached to a her black lover over in the States and, since that orgiastic gathering on New Year's Eve, we had met only twice, once for a very unsatisfactory quickie in a Heathrow hotel, and the other time in the rear seats of a half empty 747 out of Boston. Even her sexy sister Karen, although she admitted he had the hots for me, was still unavailable, and I was definitely of the opinion that she was the world's prize prick-tease.

On that Saturday evening, while I consoled myself by watching the video of my lovemaking with Carol, I received a text from Lisa.

"Hi darling, I am in London next Wednesday, can we meet? We need to chat"

I replied immediately, "Sure. What time? My place?"

"I said chat, not fuck! What about the Dukes Head at 1.00?"

"Fine, cu there Tx"

"PS Can you bring the laptop?"

I wondered why she wanted that, apart from anything else it held hundreds of pictures and several movies celebrating our sex life together, particularly the one we had shared over the Net with another couple (Christmas stockings.) We had bought the machine from the Apple Store in Regent Street last year, both of us paying half. Being of suspicious nature, I made a mental note to make copies of the items I wanted to keep.

Wednesday

"Tom," she said quietly, after we had carried our drinks to a quiet table. Lisa was very heavily pregnant. "You realise that it's over with us don't you?"

"Since we have only shagged twice in six months, I did sort of get the message."

"Matt wants to marry me." Matthew was her black lover in New York, apparently the father of her unborn child.

"Fuck! I didn't see that coming!"

She grinned sheepishly, "Nor did I Tom. Even though I am going to have his child."

I patted her hand, "They say true love is blind."

"Tom, I'm bored. Obviously I had to give up flying, and they couldn't find me a ground job." I miss seeing all my friends. Including you."

I grinned at her, "Seeing or shagging?"

"That's not fair, Tom. There was only you in Paris and the guy in Australia, and of course Matthew."

I patted her hand, "Things change Lisa. Look at me with Rachel. And now you have Matthew, he sounds perfect for you."

"Matt is so kind and generous, and a wonderful lover. No better than you," she quickly added.

"You don't have to be condescending, Lisa. You already told me he has a bigger cock."

She looked around, the next table's occupants were sniggering at the overheard remark.

"Sssh, only bigger as in longer, but not as fat! I will never forget Paris, Tom. That night we were both too shy to make the first move." She leaned forward to whisper, "And I still masturbate every time I think of it!"

"Me too, fancy the same again?"

"No Tom, I promised myself when I landed this morning, it's only me and Matt now, for the child's sake. Besides, look at me." She pointed to the round protrusion supporting her breasts, "I don't think you would be able to get near me, even with a twelve inch one!"

"More than one way to skin a cat," I laughed. "Anyway, I meant another drink!"

"Oh." For a moment she looked disappointed that my offer wasn't actually sexual, then smiled, "Yes please, can you ask them to put less soda in mine this time?"

Returning to the table I asked if she would like me to attend the christening.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"In case the baby is white, and mine."

She laughed, "Tom darling, in many ways I wish it was yours, but as I said at Christmas, the timing is wrong. Sorry."

We sat in silence for a minute or two, listening in on an argument on an adjoining table.

"Tom, there are some things we need to sort out."

"What?"

"Well, the holiday tickets for one, and there is the issue of the laptop."

The Caribbean holiday she had paid for us both as my Christmas present was only a few weeks away. Up until recently I had hoped that it would still be her occupying our tropical bed, but clearly her situation had changed that.

"What do you suggest?"

"It's quite simple really. How about you keep both the tickets, you have another six days in which you can change my name, I checked that out, and I get to keep the laptop?"

Semi prepared for this, I nodded, "I still wish it was you coming with me, but obviously that's now impossible with the baby due, July isn't it?"

She nodded, "Seventeenth. Tom, I would love to have had ten days with you all to myself, but what about Rachel? I am sure she would love to go?"

"You know I have her to look forward to when she gets divorced but until then we can't do anything."

"My sister? She's had the hots for you for ages."

"Much as I would love to get into Karen's pants, I know she is still with somebody and, if I am on holiday with a woman, I don't want her to be screwing every available male."

She laughed, "Yes she is a bit of a tramp in that department. I can't criticise though, I was exactly the same myself when I was her age."

"Pity I didn't meet you sooner then!"

So, the deal was done. Lisa took the laptop and I was left with two tickets to paradise and currently only one person to make use of them.

At the doorstep of the pub we said an emotional goodbye. Once again I suggested a parting fuck, and again she refused.

"Our time is up, Tom. We have to move on."

She waved goodbye and as she crossed the street she yelled back, "Love to Rachel."

Which, with the sorrow of finally parting, reminded me that I did in fact have one very special woman waiting for me, nor knowing at the time that another was waiting in the wings.

The leading question now was, who I am going to get to come with me to Young Island, wherever the fuck that is? Too late, I realized that my contact with the internet had gone off down the street with my ex fuck-buddy and, knowing the boss's reluctance to allow us access to unauthorized websites, I headed off to the nearest internet café.

Being lunchtime, Arthur's Cybershop was full and then I remembered the close-by British Library. I looked at my watch, I still had time.

I glanced at the mousey librarian and headed into the vast reference room.

In the extended travel section I found six volumes on the Leeward Islands and grabbed them all, leaving a conspicuous gap on the shelf. The adjacent dingy room I was now in delivered up a very worn single volume on St Vincent, with only a vague reference to its offshore Young Island.

Arms laden, I headed for the checkout. The librarian was attending the next person in line, her fingers long and arrow straight, each and every one heavily adorned with a liberal quantity of gaudy rings which clinked noisily each time she date-stamped a book. Automatically I noted the absence of a wedding ring. Her nails were professionally manicured and, out of contrast with her demeanour, painted bright red. I wondered idly if her toenails were the same colour, an adornment I find most stimulating, especially when the toe in question is horizontally inclined with one's own. To complete the picture, she wore pearl necklace, an example of which was last seen on my grandmother!

She looked up as I passed her my stack of books and produced an unexpected warm smile, displaying a very even row of dazzling white teeth. Maybe that's what made me make the rash move? I am a sucker for beautiful teeth, the polished feel of them in that tentative probing first kiss.

Rubber stamp poised for action, she glanced up, catching me staring at the gentle swelling of her breasts behind that sad looking sweater. I wondered just how much her modest clothing was hiding, suddenly attracted to some hidden sexual energy emanating from this strange woman. I noted the absence of any rings that might attach her to another person

"Lovely name," I remarked, my stare hastily lifting from the badge on her breast to her bright green eyes. She frowned for a moment, then smiled again.

Glancing at my library card she quickly handed it back to me. "I would never guess where you're going on holiday, Mr. Graham."

It was at this moment that the brain lodged between my legs engaged autopilot and probably changed my life forever, and most certainly not in the direction I expected from this encounter. I grinned back charmingly, holding her stare, oblivious to the customers waiting behind.

"Young Island actually, in the Caribbean. Very small, very exclusive and apparently, very romantic."

Totally losing the plot I leaned forward conspiratorially and added, " I know this might sound rather odd, but I've just found out that my ex-girlfriend can't come, would you be interested her ticket?"

Clearly from her expression she thought I was joking, because she laughed back at me with a strong Dublin accent, "Bloody right to be sure, do we leave tonight?"

Holding my eyes steady with her own she realised I was serious and put her hands to her open mouth.

"Oh my God! You mean it!"

Before she could react further I quickly held up my hands, "No strings, just companionship and a free holiday."

The elderly woman in line behind me who had been listening intently, butted in loudly, "Go for it girl, I would!"

Ignoring the comment I gave Lesilia a winsome smile. "Don't decide now, meet me outside when you finish and we can chat about it, okay?"

Her eyes open wide, she looked stunned as I gathered up my books and hurriedly left the building before giving her a chance to say no thank you or I have a boyfriend or sick mother or some other lame excuse I didn't want to hear at that moment. As I glanced back through the glass doors she was still staring after me, hand to her open mouth, the elderly woman trying to get her attention. As I strode happily back to my car I suddenly realised that the encounter had given rise to an erection, I had just attempted to pull the librarian! And, in her excitement, she hadn't even stamped my books!

Back at my apartment I threw the books on the sofa and poured a large whisky. Only then did the impact of what I had just done really hit me. I had invited a complete stranger to spend ten days with me in the Caribbean, and for all I knew she might not be interested in sex, which would be a holiday disaster, and by the clothes she was wearing she could easily pass for a lesbian! I must have been mad, I was sure that, within the next six days, I could find a woman who would jump at an all-expenses paid holiday in the tropics, and there was till Karen. I suspected she would dump her boyfriend for an adventure like this. Her number was scrawled on a Post-it by my bedside phone; one call and I knew her bags would be packed! I had to get out of this dilemma I resolved, the chances were that Lesilia would sensibly refuse and the door would be open again, but I had to do the gentlemanly thing and meet her as arranged, especially as I had to return the books at some stage, even if only to get them stamped.

A little before 5.30 I was waiting outside the library main entrance with my speech prepared. "Look Lesilia, I was totally out of order in there and will totally understand if you don't want to come." I rephrased it a dozen times until I was convinced I had the words which would guarantee a refusal and allow her to keep face, thus leaving me free to chase Lisa's very available sister. My well-prepared speech was instantly forgotten when ten minutes later a delightful sexy creature bearing only the remotest resemblance to a librarian called Lesilia, descended the steps toward me, smiling nervously.

"Put your eyes back in their sockets Mr. Graham and buy me a drink please. I think I need one after that proposal of yours." She surprisingly took my arm as we made our way to the pub across the square. Within four hours of parting from my ex lover I had a new one, or at least I hoped I did!

Lesilia did in fact agree to come with me, and once we reached our destination a few weeks later, I discovered that hers wasn't the only sex on offer. Young Island turned out to be a fucking paradise, or rather, a paradise for fucking.

For a continuation of this story and how I met Susan, please read '24 Hours' and Sue's own version "Sex and a Single Girl," which you will find under the Author title "Sue_in_Surrey"

Thank you for reading my story, I hope it stimulated the senses, particularly the erogenous ones!

A Bientot

Tom Graham ©June 2007