The Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Latisha felt Brett's penis slip from her and she lowered her legs to stand once again on the shower floor with some welcome relief. Reaching down to her battered hole, delicately, she fingered herself open, allowing the soothing stream of the shower to massage her tender flesh. And almost within moments another load of recently deposited, thick semen began to ooze out.

Grinning, obviously proud of his achievement, Brett stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bath-towel from the rack. Latisha could not but help notice that as he dried himself, his penis, glistening with a combination of her own juices and cum and still semi-hard, swayed from side to side. She thought he had a nice-looking cock and she smiled inwardly at her total lack of remorse for letting him fuck her again. And she didn't even know his surname, she mused.

"Do I get to see you again before I go back home?" he asked.

"Hmm...maybe," she answered as she too stepped from the shower and began to dry herself.

"Can I...um...maybe do you first next time?"

Latisha chuckled mischievously, "Maybe."

She thought he was cute, and she was totally flattered that now, not only one handsome young man, but two, wanted her. Why? This she did not understand, as they both could easily pickup someone their own age. But to heck with why, just enjoy it for a little longer Latisha thought to herself. Besides, they had unleashed something in her that she did not know existed before today.

42 years old and still learning!

* * *

"Where have you been, Mum?" Amanda asked suspiciously.

Latisha was more than a couple of hour's late home by the time she finally got away from Duncan's. Now she felt like a naughty little schoolgirl being berated by her mother, and Latisha's face flushed uncontrollably. Within moments the all-too-familiar wave of guilt washed over her, as it did whenever she caught-up with her daughter just after being with Duncan.

"Just...just seeing some clients on the way home...got talking a bit...I'm sorry dear, I should have rung to let you know," Latisha said, avoiding eye contact.

"Mum, have you been drinking?"

"Oh, you caught me out, dear me, forgot for a moment that I am over 40 and shouldn't drink without my daughter's permission."

"Not funny Mum."

"Well...yes, I did have a couple of chardonnays with the clients. They're nice people," she said, placing her handbag down on the side-board, "I'm just going to go and freshen-up a bit before tea, okay?"

Before she could respond, Amanda watched her mother disappear into her bedroom. She thought her mum was acting very strange at times lately and she sensed there something going on.

'What have you been up to?' Amanda pondered.

Just as Latisha closed her door behind her she could feel more cum trickling into her stretched panties and she hurried into the bathroom just as it began to run down the inside of her leg!

"My god, you young buggers have filled me up this time!" she whispered to herself, as she began to disrobe.

* * *

For the next few days Latisha almost constantly received messages on her mobile phone from Brett inviting her back around to see him again before he flew out. Her husband George had returned home from sea, and although tempting as it was, she resisted the urge to rendezvous with the young buck. Well, until the day of Brett's departure.

She had a meeting to attend in town and when one of her main clients failed to show up it was cancelled prematurely. Latisha now had a spare couple of hours to kill and she thought it probably would be a good opportunity to pop in to say goodbye to her new acquaintance.

Latisha parked her car down the back of the small apartment block next to a vacant residence where it was hidden from view from the street, just in case her daughter drove past. She noticed that Duncan's car was missing and correctly assumed him to be at work.

A small wave of anxiety ebbed and flowed through the pit of her stomach at what she was doing. But she took a deep breath to help calm her resolve and hopping out of her car; she walked purposefully toward Duncan's flat and knocked softly on the door. She had decided to arrive unannounced, just in case she chickened-out at the last minute.

"Latisha!"

"Um...hello Brett...thought I would come and say goodbye. May I come in...just for a few minutes?"

Brett looked the blond woman up and down hungrily. He liked what he saw. She still looked every bit the professional in her pressed company shirt, but with her buttons undone down low enough to expose a generous amount of her cleavage. He wondered if it was for his benefit. Different skirt today he noted, low-waisted black and simple, but possibly a little short for a business woman? He wondered. Hmm... and pretty, open-toed high-heels that showed off her lovely red-painted toe nails! He smiled approvingly.

"You look very nice today, Latisha."

She lifted her eyebrows and smiled. Brett thought she had a nice smile, one that added greatly to her already sultry appearance. It gave her a knowing look that almost oozed sexuality. Brett now knew he was a little besotted with the older woman, and his heart beat faster in her presence.

"Same old, same old, Brett," Latisha said, cocking her head to one side and shrugging her shoulders.

She had been wearing more or less the same sort of clothes to work for a few years now. Although she remembered when she was much younger, her skirts were much shorter, and wow how she had given a few of her bosses some grief! One in particular lusted for her until he got what he had wanted! Dirty old man, Latisha recalled. She smiled at the memory, ironic how she was now the one to enjoy some young flesh!

"Well, are you going to invite me in?"

Brett nodded, then reached for her hand and led her in.

"Duncan's at work, you know," he said, smirking.

"Oh, is he? Hmm...yes of course, what ever was I thinking?"

Brett closed the door behind them and lent against it looking at the older woman knowingly.

"You come around for another fuck?"

Latisha blushed at his forthright question.

"Knew you would," Brett smiled.

"I...I...haven't got long, Brett," Latisha stammered nervously as she fidgeted with her gold watch.

Although she knew what she was thinking doing was wrong, the thought of it absolutely titillated her immensely. And for the better part of the week gone, Latisha had thought of little else but what she had done with the two boys recently. Two days before, when George had come home in the evening and quickly mounted her, she had fantasised through-out the whole minute and a half that she was fucking one of the young men again! George had actually thought it was his prowess that had her bucking and moaning!

Latisha stood near the small kitchen bench and stared back at Brett. The familiar warmth began to grow in her loins at his candid comment of moments ago, and small tingly sensations fluttered inside her vagina. She knew her pussy was becoming moist with anticipation!

"Lift your skirt up!"

"What?"

"You heard...I want you to lift your skirt up you old slut!"

"I beg your pardon! What...what did you just call me?" Latisha said horrified at his name calling.

"You old slut...come on...that's what you are, aren't you, hey? You're just a married old slut who's come around here to let some kid fuck you."

Latisha's jaw dropped at his comments.

"But you are a very pretty old slut...and I just love the surprised look on your face!" Brett laughed.

"Hardy har, har," Latisha said sardonically, "I'll have you know young man, that I could count on one hand how many men I have slept with in over twenty years...and you were one of the lucky ones. So I am anything but a slut...as you so vulgarly put it!"

Latisha glared at him for a moment longer, then added somewhat unconvincingly, "I might just go now!"

"No you wont...you want a root don't you? Hmm? Don't you, Latisha? You want some young cock in your hungry cunt...fucking you till you come and filling you with sprog. Don't you?"

Latisha just stood there, unmoving, never had she been spoken to like that before and she was shocked by his vulgar frankness. But he was right of course, probably right on all accounts.

Her mouth felt dry and her stomach fluttered. For a moment or two she wasn't sure what to do. Seconds passed. Brett stood with his arms folded in a calm arrogance. Latisha swallowed deeply, then she reached down and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt, several centimetres at a time, till it was level with her crotch.

Brett sniggered, and he began to rub his growing erection through his jeans.

"Higher, slut...lift it fucken' higher!"

Latisha looked him directly in the eye and continued to raise her skirt till it was around her slim waist and she noticed his gaze falter and drop down to her exposed flesh.

"You like?"

Brett stared down at her, openly admiring the tiny, almost transparent g-string that barely covered her pussy.

"Give them to me."

Latisha hooked a thumb on either side of her underwear and slowly began to inch them down her hips. Just as she was about to expose her pudenda, she did a little dance while turning around very slowly, then bending over, she lowered them further, bit by bit, until she was finally able to step out of them.

"You have a really nice arse you know...and not just for an old slut either!"

"I suppose I should thankyou for the complement," Latisha said huskily, while looking back at him over her shoulder. Then with her hands resting just above her ankles, she moved her feet apart several inches further.

Brett stood staring down at her exposed gash, her smooth hairless lips looked engorged and puffy and her moist inner labia were just visible, like a flower about to bloom. He unbuttoned his jeans and lowered his fly and released his rampant young cock.

"Sooo...you really do like," Latisha observed, as she started to straighten up.

Brett moved quickly toward Latisha pushing her up against the kitchen bench just moments before she straightened up completely.

"Not so rough...Brett...ooh....Brett!"

He pushed her face down on the bench top and kicked her legs apart unceremoniously!

"Oooh...take it easy...Brett...gawd," Latisha cried, as she felt his fingers exploring her small cleft, working it open to release more of her lubrication.

Latisha closed her eyes, this is what she wanted she knew, and almost on reflex she tilted her hips to allow him easier access to his prize.

"Lick it a bit...please...Brett...lick it for me," Latisha cried out.

Brett knelt down between her thighs obligingly; his long tongue lapped up and down her labia, flicking briefly against her hardened little clitoris, sending shivers up and down her spine, his nose rubbing against her puckered anus.

"That's it...aaah...that's it...nice...mmm..."

He liked her musky scent and was surprised at how sweet she tasted, but his own desire overtook any selfless act of cunnilingus upon the horny bitch and he stood up again, dipping two fingers deep into her cunt and pumped them in a few times.

"Aaah...not fingers...get it in...go on...get it in...yesss....aaah...that's it...mmm," she moaned.

The young man watched his cock disappear into her hot and moist, hairless-slit and began to pound into her with urgency. Latisha's fingers gripped the edge of the bench for support as he laid into her with youthful abandon. It had been maybe less than five minutes since she had walked in the door! And within moments she had her first much-needed orgasm!

Brett fucked her for several minutes bent over the bench before he too came. Then he led her down on shaky legs to Duncan's bedroom, still sporting an erection. Latisha sat on the edge of the bed facing Brett. He moved in close and placing a hand behind her head, pulled her toward his glistening cock.

"Suck it!" he ordered.

Latisha looked at his cock with a hunger she did not normally have for fellatio, and moved closer till she was able to flick her tongue over the end of his sensitive knob.

"Hmm...you have a nice cock," she mumbled, as she ran her tongue around it tasting their combined juices.

With his fingers entwined in her hair Brett pulled her in closer, watching as his length disappeared into her straining mouth, her lips stretched thin around even his moderate girth. When she gagged slightly he partially withdrew for a moment, only to slide his cock back in again.

She broke free for a moment and with a watery tear in her eye she looked up at Brett.

"You know...I don't even do this for Duncan...or my husband!"

And it was true of course, Duncan had certainly tried, but his cock was just too large for her mouth! And as for her husband George? Not for years!

Again, Brett forced her mouth back onto him, but with little resistance. Latisha's own lust soon helped overcome the gagging reflex and before long she was willingly letting him fuck her face.

With an unhurried pace, Brett would almost withdrawing completely with each stroke before flexing his hips forward again, sinking almost to the hilt. He loved the way Latisha would look up at him almost as if she wanted confirmation she was doing a good job. She was! Sometimes she would close her eyes tightly if he pushed in too far and he could see the beginnings of crow's-feet in the corner of each eye, reminding him of her maturity and surprisingly it turned him on even more. Just beautiful, he thought, savouring every minute of the older woman's welcome attentions.

Latisha sucked his cock for a few minutes longer before finally breaking free.

"Fuck me again...I want you to fuck me again," she said huskily, stroking his slippery cock with one of her dainty hands while cupping his balls with the other.

"Do ya hey? Well on ya back then bitch," Brett ordered, pushing her down playfully.

"Wait on...Brett...let me take my clothes off...I don't want to get cum all over them!"

Brett helped her to hurriedly remove her shirt and bra releasing her fine looking breasts which he squeezed and pulled on roughly causing her to squeal loudly.

"Ouch! Don't be too rough on them Brett!" she cried, as she tried to force his hands away.

Brett allowed her to lie backward onto the bed and she immediately raised her butt so he could help slip her skirt down. In seconds he removed it from her slim legs and over her high-heels, discarding it carelessly on the floor. Then reaching for one of her ankles, he pulled off a shoe and brought her small foot to his mouth to suck noisily on her pretty little painted toes.

Latisha laughed, "That tickles...mmm....come on...get on."

She lifted her legs up high and wide, her freshly-fucked hole beckoning him, and he moved in between her legs. Latisha reached for his cock and guided him inside of her. She wrapped her legs around him and began to vigorously thrust her hips into his pelvis in wild abandonment.

They fucked on and off for the next hour and a half she was there, finally ending it with a quick fuck in the shower. Only this time Brett bent her over in the rather confined space of the cubicle and Latisha allowed him to shove his cock in her arse, much to her enjoyment! Her tight passage chaffed his penis to an early result and Brett deposited his final load deep inside her anus!

As Latisha dressed her weary body before leaving she realised that even though she had loved it, and loved all of it, there was one thing that would have made it even better. Yes, if Duncan had walked in and caught them she would have encouraged him to fuck her too...at the same time. Once she had tried it she was eager to try another double-penetration again! There was just something about it. Her orgasm that day earlier in the week, when they both had her on the settee in the lounge, had been absolutely mind-blowing. She was almost desperate to try it again!

Even so, Latisha had still gotten far more out of that afternoon than she would have thought possible. She had guessed from all Brett's messages that a quick bang was almost a surety. The reality of his youthful vigour over the last couple of hours had worn her out completely and the thought of returning to her office for the rest of the afternoon was not something she welcomed.

Standing at the door ready to leave, Latisha allowed Brett to kiss her longingly and she didn't stop him when his hand disappeared under her rumpled skirt to rub her bare, swollen and tender pussy. He had of course souvenired her little g-string earlier and was not going to return them! What was it with these boys, Latisha pondered?

"See you Brett...have a safe trip home. Maybe see each other again sometime?"

"Maybe," he teased as he gave her butt a final squeeze before she stepped away.

Leaning against the door-jamb Brett watched her walk down the driveway to her car. His cock was sore, his balls thoroughly drained. What a great week it had been. Older chicks! Ooh yeah, he was hooked.

"See ya later...you old slut," he said with a note of drollness.

Latisha stopped momentarily and looked back over her shoulder at him. Grinning smugly, she quickly glanced around and not noticing anyone else nearby she bent over...and pulling her skirt up at the back she wriggled her naked butt at him, smacking her arse playfully a couple of times all for good measure.

"Old slut!" he called, without a hint of malice as she stood up straight again and brushed down her creased skirt while walking the last few steps to her car.

* * *

Duncan was quite surprised to hear his mate's story when he got home from work, and quite disappointed too. He would've loved to capture some of it on film.

Duncan sat by his computer editing the images of his mother-in-law in action. Some of them were really quite good.

He had decided to take a trip down to Brett's for a couple of months or so after his estranged-wife Amanda had made it quite clear recently things were really over for them. And although he had been more or less infatuated with his mother-in-law for sometime, the familiarity of their relationship had taken the edge off it. Of course he enjoyed being with Latisha, but of course it was just not the same as being with someone you loved was it? It was just sex with Latisha; he could never really have her, could he?

He felt some anger of course at his marriage breakup, quite resentful even. It was somehow ironic that Amanda's prudish behaviour had led to the affair with his mother-in-law, who was now anything but prudish. Why couldn't Amanda have been a bit more like her mother!

Duncan's bitterness was the reason he now sat at his computer. He had only ever intended on using those first photos of his mother-in-law screwing him all those months ago to blackmail her into fucking him again. And it had worked well of course! To well in fact! He was almost sickened himself at how Latisha had gone from a faithful, caring wife and role-model mother, to an insatiable whore; instigating sex with him more often than he could now remember!

And now she was willingly fucking his friends too!

Latisha had taught him a lot of course, Duncan felt much more experienced after being with a 'real woman'. He now knew how to please...as well as how to be pleased and certainly enjoyed giving as well as taking! It was an experience he would be forever grateful.

Duncan had trimmed the file down and reduced the image quality to make it quicker to upload. It was certainly not anywhere near all of his collection, just a dozen or so of the better pictures, and three ten-second video clips; one of Latisha riding his cock for the first time dressed in a leather skirt, fishnets and thigh-high boots; one of her side-on profile as both he and Brett fucked her; and a bit of her shower scene.

He listened to the modem squawking and pinging as he went online.