The Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good connection speed," he said to himself, as he typed in the website address.

He'd discovered this site quite by chance after reading about it in a fashionable men's magazine he had picked up in the hairdressers. Funnily enough, Bretto had mentioned it too recently. It seemed to be quite popular with the type of youth who liked older women, and also the older men who liked to look at images of older women, maybe even their own wives, fucking younger men and youths.

Yes, it was a MILF site.

But this was no ordinary MILF site, no; this one was quite genuine with real images of real mothers fucking real young men. You could upload your own photos and video clips and have voting and discussion with other admirers if you liked. Once you had registered you could also edit them online if you wanted.

"Here goes..." Duncan whispered to himself, as he clicked on the 'Submit' button.

He wondered to himself if anyone would recognise his mother-in-law. Although the video image quality did not allow anyone to enlarge the picture larger than a cigarette packet without affecting the pixelation, there were several good quality images of Latisha, a few of her posing in some of the slutty outfits he had bought. And there were also a couple of good close-up stills of Latisha sucking on Bretto's cock recently!

If someone looked...and they knew her...they would certainly recognise her, Duncan thought smugly. And if Amanda found out...

He wondered how long it would take.

* * * * *