The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to thrust, gently at first then harder as Jess began to enjoy my intrusion and pushed back against me, meeting my thrusts with hers. I grabbed her hips and went for it, spearing her as hard as I could again and again whilst the pressure in my balls built to critical levels and the need to release became paramount.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come," I cried out as I grunted and thrust.

"Do it in me, deep in me," she panted.

I let go. My sperm raced along my penis and exploded out shooting my creamy cum deep inside Jess' ass. It felt so strange yet so good. I thrust again, deeper, shooting out more sperm, filling her up. My body shook with the effort and I collapsed over Jess' back, panting hard. I was spent, totally spent. I withdrew slowly, watching my penis emerge from Jess' ass along with my creamy cum.

"I fucking loved that!" she breathed, turning to face me with a huge smile on her face, "but don't do it again for at least a week! I need to recover!"

I laughed and collapsed onto my chair, exhausted and satisfied. My cock began to deflate, but I wasn't done yet and a flaccid cock was an important part of my plans. You can't piss with an erection!

Jess leaned against the table, breathing hard, her blouse wet with sweat, her hair tousled and her skirt still hitched up around her waist. She made me smile. She was so beautiful and so impulsive. I watched as she downed her champagne, discarding the empty glass onto the table. She didn't re-fill it; instead she grabbed the whole bottle, swigging the expensive bubbly straight from it.

"Oi!" I objected, "sip it, and some of that's mine!"

I snatched the bottle off her and took a mouthful before handing it back to her with a wink. Jess continued to knock it back. Good, I thought, let her drink it. She'd need to pee and then we'd have some fun!

I suddenly noticed that my own bladder was starting to pain me. I'd had a few beers whilst I set up Jess' surprise but I hadn't needed to pee because of my constant erections. Now, however, a dull ache in my lower abdomen indicated that my bladder needed emptying. Ok, time to be brave...a night of firsts. Here's hoping Jess' pee fetish really was a two person sport. Here goes...

"I have to piss Jess, back soon," I declared casually.

I waited for her reaction. Would she say anything?

"Ok."

Was that it? I hesitated waiting for more but all Jess did was smooth down her skirt and take another large swig of champagne. My hint was too subtle. Now what? My nerves began to fail me. Should I try to join in with her fetish or pretend I knew nothing about it? Did I actually want to join in? The idea repulsed me as much as it excited me.

"Fuck it, here goes..." I muttered out loud.

I stood in front of a startled Jess, took my cock in my hands and aimed it straight at her breasts.

Jess put the champagne down sharply and her chest began to heave. Her eyes widened and her lips parted.

"You watched it, didn't you? You watched it you fucking bastard!"

I'd been caught out! I stood there, stunned, my cock in my hand ready to explode with piss as Jess glared at me. Shit! What had I done!

Suddenly she was smiling, a big, dirty, lecherous smile.

"Go on then you dirty bastard, piss on me. Piss on my tits. Soak me. I dare you!"

She threw back her head and thrust her breasts towards me.

Oh fuck...I let it go. My piss shot from my penis and hit her tits soaking the thin material of her blouse to reveal the hardened nipples beneath. It was the strangest sensation.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" I yelled as the intimacy of the act I was performing triggered emotions I hadn't expected.

Pleasure, release, naughtiness, guilt. Mostly guilt. I shouldn't be pissing on my wife! I shouldn't even be pissing on my patio! I was covering my newly acquired furniture with my stinking yellow fluids! I'd never get the smell out! It was wrong, it was depraved...so why did I love it so much and why was I so aroused?

Jess let out a lusty moan and her hands flew to her breasts, fondling them as my stream saturated her. She sank to her knees landing in my pool of sinking urine then she thrust my penis into her mouth, sucking on it as I continued to pee. I stared down at her in disbelief and perhaps a little revulsion before giving in to the guilty pleasure of watching her drink my piss. I had never experienced anything quite so surreal.

Jess sucked me until my stream ran dry, slurping my urine as if it were champagne. When I'd no more to give her she stood up, her shirt warm and soaked, her legs trembling and her eyes wide. She didn't speak but kissed me, making me taste my own piss. I relished it. The bitterness was unfamiliar, but not unpleasant. Even the acrid smell on her clothing was strangely erotic.

Suddenly Jess' knees gave out and she collapsed to the floor as an orgasm ripped through her. She plunged her fingers between her legs, rubbing herself frantically as her spasms rendered her helpless at me feet. I watched, amazed at her spontaneous climax. My cock swelled again and I was once more rock hard and ready for action.

"Do it to me," I urged Jess as she gazed up at me with a gratified look on her face. "Piss on me, you must need to after all that champagne?"

"Oh I do!" she grinned. "Oh fuck, Rob, I love you. Can I try something? Do you mind?"

"You can try anything, Jess. Tonight's the night for experimentation and that letter of yours..."

"Ok, shut up and strip!" she smiled.

I did as I was told. Jess did the same. My eyes explored her body as she peeled off her piss soaked blouse and unclipped her bra exposing those perfect breasts. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall rendering her naked. Her tanned, toned body bereft of clothing was utterly gorgeous.

Jess ran her hands over my naked torso. She stroked my pecks, traced the contours of my abs and continuing downwards to rub my hard cock. I shuddered as precum oozed from the tip. Fuck, she was going to get another orgasm out of me!

Jess pushed me down into a chair and sank to her knees. Her mouth encircled my erection, her tongue gliding along my shaft before her lips tightened around my swollen head.

"Oh Jess, that's good, keep going, that's so good," I moaned.

Jess gave me a devilish smirk and opened her mouth wide, sinking my length into her throat. How did she do that without gagging?

"Oh Jess, Yes!" I gasped.

"Not yet," she smiled, "don't you dare come again yet..."

She stood up and straddled me, positioning her slippery pussy over my penis and hovering there, teasing. Her breasts were heaving and her chest was covered in the sexy red flush she got when she was extremely horny.

She threw back her hair as she impaled herself on my waiting spear.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, you feel so good.

She rocked her hips back and forth on my penis, rubbing herself and stimulating her clit. My hands reached for her breasts as she writhed back and forth, enjoying my body.

"Are you ready?" she muttered as my eyes became glazed with the pleasure of yet another climax building within me.

"What for?" I uttered.

I soon found out. Jess lifted her hips until only the head of my penis remained inside her then shrieking loudly she began to pee. Hot aromatic piss streamed from her body running down the shaft of my hard penis, pouring over my thighs and falling to the ground like a golden waterfall. It tinkled on the paving stones forming a lake of pee beneath our feet.

Jess arched her back and screamed whilst her cunt lips contracted firmly around my penis. Another orgasm convulsed through her body as her piss continued to rain out of her, just as it had done in her video. The effect it had on me was the same. My cum spewed out of me, squirting into Jess' cunt as her hot fluids squirted out of her. We came together, both of us experiencing the most powerful orgasms.

"Oh shit, oh fuck...yes!" she screamed.

I couldn't utter a word. All that emerged from my mouth were grunts, loud primitive groans of pure satisfaction as I fucked my gorgeous wife and filled her up with my spunk. There was no-one in the world I would rather be with and nothing I would rather be doing. I was totally immersed in the moment and blissfully gratified.

Jess' pee trickled to a stop and her orgasm subsided. She sank down onto my still rigid cock, panting and sweating. The look on her face was priceless.

"Am I forgiven for falling asleep?" I asked her, smiling as she nodded her head vigorously.

"Am I forgiven for leaving that stroppy letter?"

"Leave more, anytime. That thing made me come...I squirted all over my laptop! I think I may have wrecked it!" I smiled.

"Really?" she giggled, "and the peeing thing? You don't mind?"

"What do you think?" I said, pulling her close and kissing her. "I think perhaps we should avoid the neighbours for a while though, it could be embarrassing."

"Why? They can't see us."

"No, but their hearing's just fine," I said with a smirk on my face.

Poor Jess looked mortified!

"I should also warn you," I added feeling brave, "I have a small fetish of my own which I've never told you about. I don't indulge often and I'm not sure what you'll make of it."

"Oh?" she enquired.

I smiled, should I tell her? She might not approve.

"Tell you what Jess; I'll reveal all in a letter, maybe even a video. That way you can throw it away if you don't like what you see and I'll never mention it again."

"Oh come on," she goaded, "I confessed. Tell me now."

"Uh-uh. No," I insisted putting a finger to her lips. "Wait for the letter."

12