All Comments on 'The Letter'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MY BABY WROTE ME A LETTER

divorce papers or a Dear John would have been kinder. TK U MLJ LV NV

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 9 years ago
2 stars

Didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She ...has to find a way to make this right if shes serious

She is the only one who really strayed, she does need to somehow make this right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one star RAAC trash

he may have suggested, he didn't go thru with it, she did with many men on two occasions. No reason for discussion, she needs medical testing for a year, a quick divorce, and out dating as a gangbang slut. End of Story. He needs to find a loving wife. In real loving wife marriages, each would have made sure the other was really into it before proceding, there was no follow thru, end of story.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Groan

Just another bed wetter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

She at a blink of an eye goes out an beds two guys? Then does a gang bang?

And its ALL his fault. She never discussed it she never put up resistance. She made choices also not just him. By the way should she not have fought for the marriage and for him.

No she is a contoling bitch that got upset because he did not fall in line. I would bet that she has been fucking around for years.

Oh, and as has been pointed out STD tests and pregnancy tests. If she is preg dump her ass is the trash.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Dlfferent

Due to the cruel streak she exhibited he should only take her back, if he is a masochistic wimp, and then only after checking to see is she picked something along the way. It does sound like she is pregnant and wants her meal ticket back.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Lol, and he's suppose to believe she will give that all up. Where was the love last Saturday? Sorry, there would be no trusting this cunt again. If she even begins to believe she is being taken fir granted again it will be nothing for her to her out and get that fixed again. She jumped in way too quickly to give it up at all not to mention forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is bad, really bad

She fucked two guys! TWO!!!!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Bleach

There was never any explanation for her comments about how much better they were than her husband.

THAT would be the kiss of death for me.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Silly

I imagine that if someone who has never had an open marriage wrote a soap opera script about a couple in an open marriage, this is what it would look like.

The husband in this story is far too insecure to ever consider such a thing, and the wife is the stereotypical, one-dimensional, selfish character that we often see portrayed on this site.

I appreciate the effort, but this one fell flat for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who in their RIGHT MIND would continue in this JOKE of a marriage?

Too bad we can't a number smaller than 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think I saw what you were trying to do...

The old "be careful what you wish for" exercise.

Problem is that she is just NEVER presented as being "worth it". You know, worth the apologies, worth the low self-esteem, the guilt, the humilliation, etc.

He was right to leave, he became wrong when he entertained the notion of continuing the marriage, and it became criminal, when he became blinded to her need for control.

She seemed like the type that was: "it's over when I say it's over....and not before"

Her bullshit "why didn't you fight for me..." After the way she had been treating him, what was there left to fight for? The frustration was, that the weeklong separation was JUST begining to allow the poor idiot some clarity, and then he fucks it up by being lured back into her trap.

Of COURSE she wanted the open marriage. He didn't have to talk her into it at all. She was ready for the slut sex, and the gangbangs. If she was about to be pissed off at someone who "didn't fight to save the marriage", then where was the mirror at, as she forgot who went along with the idea in the first place with fervor and excitement. She isn't portrayed as having ANY objections to the "idea" of the open marriage. So thus, she shouldn't have any leverage over HIS guilt for suggesting it.

No, all she wants is a cuck. The best sex with her husband was after she humilliated him. Carte blanche to gang-bang was just a bonus. Avoiding the divorce is temporary. But she will attempt to confuse him with mind games and lies, until SHE gets to be the one who says it is over.

I hope that by then, author, you WON'T feel the need to write about it. Would be a waste of time to describe the scenes to come: as obvious as is the brown nose on any willing cuck's face.

As to the writing technicalities...

Using the letter as framework, really came apart, as he had to describe to her (for the benefit of the audience) what she had already said or done. Using a letter gimmick CAN build emotional tension, but it needed to accompany a more balanced narritive explanation, OR find away to tell the story BETWEEN them using BOTH of their correspondence to compare and contrast versions of the story. Of course, email isn't very realistically useful for this purpose, and so the results of your story fail to meet what I think your expectation for it was. If you were to pull this story, in order to rework it, I would suggest you try telling it ALL from her perspective. Here would be the advantages, even if you kept the plot points EXACTLY the same.

1) the reader would be in her mind to learn her true motivations, and need for control. Most guys who like this type of story are more after that anyway, prefering those revelations to stories filled with whiny guilt ladden confessions from wimps.

2) her POV would have allowed for more complete, and "hotter" descriptions of the sex. Improve your erotic content, and improve your scores, even against the voices of the BTB side of the LW audience.

3) He could remain the stereotyped wimp-thinks-he-could-be-a-swinger-stud, without needing his internal dialogue. Her controlling, emerging hot-wife dialogue would be much more entertaining.

4) you could still include the letter(as plot device and tension builder), but cut out the unecessary parts, because SHE could fill in the audience with the particulars of how it when down, that first night, and after the weekend gangbang.

5) lastly, the reader would learn whether she has feelings for her hubby at all, or if all her feelings center around having a D/s marriage with her supposedly willing cuck canidate.

Personally, I would STILL have him leave her in the end, as he finally communicates that he is NOT so willing to be a cuck, or the sub part of an ongoing D/s marriage. Still, I think switching out the narration would go a long ways towards making this a much better story.

What do you think? Constructive criticism? Well, I tried. Hey, good luck, and thanks for your efforts.

2.5 rounded up to 3*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Didn't like it either. Erotic? Not in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotica?

This wasn't erotica, it was pathetica.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Will the marriage survive?

Will the marriage survive? I don't think so...He was the guilty one, but then she also showed her true self...

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Did Not Like*

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was your ending?

This was a story that had possibilities. But you seemed to rush to an ending and the conclusions you reached along the way seemed either unlikely or implausible. At the very least your ending didn't seem to match their words and actions from earlier in the story. And that's why I didn't like this story.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Pathetic!

Agree with anonymous comments that she is not worth it. Even if his self esteem is in the toilet he could do better and find love again. A very dissatisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit story.

Two very pathetic people. Need to go their own ways.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Good first try...

Nobody hits one out of the park the first time up. This was a decent first try.

Next time allow public voting; it'll allow people to vent more easily. Remember it doesn't cost anything. Keep at it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Not bad. Husband seems more of a pushover than he should be.

And her attitude was one that didn't say she was sorry she fucked those other guys, just that she wanted her husband. She purposely rubbed his nose in her actions then blamed it on him.

All in all, 3/5 stars. With practice, I'm certain you'll be a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give me a break..........

how mushy can you get.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there is no marriage

to repair

and yes, it is his fault.

textosteronetextosteroneover 9 years ago
Not believable at all

He wants to "try out" another women so he suggest an open marriage. Then she goes out and fucks with 2 guys then the next night 12 guys!!! Really!!! The story shouldn't start with his wimp ass letter it should have started with the "lets have an open marriage" conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She'll do it again

First night it was his fault, her rubbing his face in it, her fault, the gang bang...she's just a slut and WILL do it again at their first disagreement.

Sorry, I hate wimp, cuck stories...and that's what this was.

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish I could give less than 1 star

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One thing to do:

Shoot that stinking whoring cunt into her dumb head! Devil awaits her.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
This story could be subtitled: reconciliation after a massive fuckup

Couple is completely out of balance and will get divorced. I do appreciate that the author portrays consequences to stupid decisions.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 9 years ago
What a moron.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Makes more sense ...

than about 95% of the stories here. I liked it. 4*s.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Yuck

Who wants her back? He obviously didn't care much about her in the first place. Now she is just another slut. She didn't go out and date, she went out and fucked like a slut. That is not what a normal woman does. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If your happily married why look for something other than your husband or wife. Hubby was dumb to even to suggest this and she just used this as a chance to be a slut. He should of stopped if before it went to far and she did a double team and a gangbang how can you forgive that even if it was your dumb idea. He even didn't get to be with anyone she could have thereten divorce if she really didn't want to do this but she chose to go totally wild. She will do it again he show how weak he was and she showed what a pig she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what complete utter GARABGE

you have to HATE someone to do what the cunt did... it would have taken me all of five minutes to slit her throat. Which of course is WHY NO ONE DOES THIS SHIT! It only happens in the pathetic minds of middle aged fat men who have only fucked their palm for the past 20 years. Women are NOT animals, and they are NOT mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This couple should definately stay together . . .

They are too stupid to find anyone else who could stand either one. Not a bad plot idea, but poorly executed. Keep trying, but give your characters more substance.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
DIPSHIT

i hope jen cheats on his dumb ass. what a sorry piece of shit. first he wants to have sex with other women so he tries the open shit. then when she starts to fuck other guys he just wants to slink away. to stupid for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
open marriage

never heard of a open marriage working out. the wife had two dogs ready very

fast. that does not say much for her. for her to brag and tell all the details is not

something that makes her look good. he is now a wimp and she knows it.

she has control and he is her slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Maybe she ends up preggers with some other dudes kid and he trows her out.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
A Timely Reminder

Of how open marriages are likely to work. The wife gets knocked over in the rush and the husband forages for scraps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

We recently started an open marriage, it's not as much of a roller coaster this describes.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Final Paragraph Says it All

What a wimp! Yes, he fucked up by suggesting an open marriage. For that reason, he could not begrudge her her first night out, even if it was stretched a bit by her doing a double the first time out.

However, before her eight guy gang bang he told her he regretted his suggestion and indicated he could not handle it. She went anyway. That indicates she loves the experience more than she loves him. It won't be long before she is back at another pool party starring as an air tight pool toy.

But this wimp sits there crying, happy that his beautiful wife still wants him. Yeah, she wants him. In between gang bangs...

Nobody to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JUST FUCK OFF YOU SELFISH CUNT !!!

nothing more to add

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
I rated it 4 stars.

A good story but I downgraded it from 5 to 4 stars because it is unrealistic for a faithful wife to go so overboard.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

This was a good read that I quite enjoyed. It was well told & written but could have done with more background on how they'd got to this stage of their marriage.

However I know that I, would not be able to continue to be married to a wife who'd just told me she'd had the best sex ever with 2 other men, so much better than with me. Then followed that up by having a gang bang days later. Nope, not for me , she'd be history. Perhaps I'm old fashioned about cheating, but then I not dumb enough to suggest an open marriage anyway. 4 ****

tbear69tbear69over 9 years ago
Open marriages can be fun if both parties are on the same page.

My wife and I enjoyed the lifestyle for a while, but ended it when she realized that she didn't want to share me. The breaking point was when some guy tried to take her away from me. When she told him no cause she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, his reply was you are already hurting him cause he knows you're jealous and has been faithful to you because of it. She told me that she wanted to stop and we did.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
put up a fight

I hear this said by wife's a lot, "you didn't fight for me". I shouldn't have to fight for you, you were mine. Woman want someone who is a caveman when it suits them but whoa be you if you get it wrong.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
She was selfish? Once again the double standards rears its ugly head.

People who think that SHE was selfish need to check their double standards. The whole thing was his idea so that he could fuck the red-head. He is the selfish one. She went out and did what HE WANTED TO DO. I don't know why these kinds of stories always end in a gangbang or with multiple partners. I don't know any woman who goes from being happily married to getting fucked by two or more guys, but this is a porn site.

He should fight for her. He did take her for granted. He did stop paying attention to her. He wanted an open marriage because he did all of these things. Why shouldn't he have to show her why they should close it now? I find myself once again saying this, but if the story were reversed all of the people reading the story would be applauding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

CRAP--SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re to javmor79

Of course she was selfish. It was his idea to swing, but he had second thoughts and didn't fucked the red-head after all. She?!, like a duck takes to water, fucked and whored herself like a two dollar crack-whore on the last minute of the humankind existence. And , NOOOOO, she couldn't hold back and remain the loving wife because ... WHY?!.... he didn't fight for her. MY ASS ! SHE WAS A SELFISH CUNT WITH A MISSION. Fucked within an inch of her life and well satisfied for eons she want to quit "this yummmyyyyy suckkkkyyy fucckkkkyyy lifestyle" and be a happy and loving couple again. VOMIT !

Harry iVA's Witness

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
@anon

So if a wife comes to the husband and says that she wants an open marriage so that she could fuck another man, but she changes her mind and wants to close it again, she would be okay. All of the commenters would be relieved that she didn't go through with it, right? Wrong.

All of the commenters would still be saying what a selfish whore she was for even WANTING the open marriage. Several of them would be doubting that she didn't go through with it. She would be branded a whore for just BRINGING IT UP. Yet he should get a free pass because he came to his senses?

By the way, there are several stories on this site in which the wife wanted an open marriage or a trial separation. In a couple of the stories the husband was able to change her mind BY CHEATING ON HER. He was applauded. Several commenters wanted him to "kick the slut to the curb" anyway.

I think its funny how the rules change on this site for the husbands. I hate double standards in any situation. I try my best to see things from all different point of views, not just the one that makes me feel better.

That being said, after reading the second chapter (SPOILER ALERT) she did turn out to be a typical 2 dimensional literotica whore. Its a good thing that these women don't exist in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to javmor

Don't talk about other stories, talk about this one. And this one is crystal clear, you know and we know, so .... she is selfish and ... a SLUT !

Basta !

Harry inVA's Witness

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Odd... I keep missing the part where he fucked eight women...

or where he had any intention of telling his wife how he told his lovers how they were so much better than his wife EVER was... how he came more for them than he ever had for his wife...

Are we to believe she lied about the gangbang...? That she lied about all of the things she said happened...? Not that it matters - even if it was a lie, once a lie like that is told the truth no longer matters.

And interesting how she says they made her feel like he used to. So they loved her...? Because you'd have thought the sex she had with a man who loved her and who she loved should have a whole level of enjoyment that simple sex shouldn't.

So does that man they really DIDN'T/DON'T love each other or was their sex so bad that even with that level of love it was still less than sex with strangers...?

Either way their actions should indicate this marriage SHOULD be flushed.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

probably the way things really happen, to some extent. after the hubbies first note saying he couldn't do it, she did, and rubbed his nose in it. next time she does more, because it took hubby only the opportunity to realize what he had, doesn't mean it would take her the same amount of time to realize the same thing. her being pissed that he didn't fight for her, shows her inability to think. she did come around though. a truly enlightening experience for both of them. nice story, but thought the wife took it a bit further than she should have 2 at once, come on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Bah!

“I came home, leaving Amy high and dry.” – Is it “Amy” or “Ally”?

“You grabbed hold of my cock and taunted me.” – An “open” marriage is one thing, but TAUNTING your partner?! And even if the sex IS better than with your husband, you don’t say that to your husband!

“You can sleep in the spare room tonight." – It’s supposed to be an “open” marriage, NOT cuckoldry!

She is so far out of line it’s ridiculous! Nothing in a normal open marriage agreement allows for gang bangs, cuckoldry and humiliation!

“Let me know by Friday if we've still got a marriage.” – She was just fucked “in every hole” by EIGHT guys! YOU. HAVE. NO. MARRIAGE!!!!

If he goes back he is a worthless wimp! She went WAY to far over the line, the fact that it started as his idea doesn't matter, he NEVER intended anything like what seh did, and I don't trust her any farther than I can throw her! I guarantee she will be cheating on him within the month!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb and Dumber

First, he does the open marriage thing and actually goes out with the redhead. Well, he was going to fuck her until his newly sexy wife showed up and put a show on with 2 guys. Well, why would he fight, it isn't that it was his idea, it was because of the way she dressed and carried on...she was so good and the guys were so handy with her that he could only figure that she not only liked the new deal but, was really into it so...what's to fight for?

Next she comes in and says, hell yes, I fucked them both twice, sucked them and demeaned Scott while detailing her whole evening so...yo me, if she really didn't want an open relationship and was only trying to get Scott to fight for her...why, why, why fuck these guys and then tell him?

Next, she goes to a gangbang, yes she did, and goes into great detail on how she liked it!!!

She demands to know where he is. He is in hell that he created but does realize something. Despite what she ultimately tells him, she really, really liked it...all of it.

The little deal at the end with dummy letting her talk him back...huh, she admits to 10 guys and loving it...sure. This marriage was over from the beginning. Scott may have started it with his idiot idea BUT, he found out something about Jen...she's a player and likes strange cock!

Too bad Scott but...you better get the hell out of there and BTW...ALL of those guys have her number...both her cell phone and her character so...???

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Pretty Good Read****

She shocked his ASS!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

because dear annony is a old ugly fag ass fag with ED who hate everything

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Fucking puke

Extremely disgusting and unsympathetic.

Whore and cuck shit.

He should have seriously fucked around on that Goddamned whore!

He had a stupid idea. She took it and fucking annihilated their marriage and her self respect and reputation.

A fucking threesome and then a gangbang?

Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I really don't know how to rate this.

She did a threesome, pulled a train, swallowed cum, and she wants him to forget it. Then she blames him for not fighting for her. Then he greatfully takes her back. He's too quick to do that, and the author's too quick in the telling. The story is hot though, but that's all it is, and it could've been so much more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shame shame

Shame this shite gets published, even if only electronically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What utter BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You’re kidding, right?

She got double teamed Friday, and I guess octo-teamed Saturday, and she blames him for not fighting for her. A little far fetched I think. Gave it *** for form, that’s all I can go.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
STDs

Walk away. She already knew he didn't go through with sleeping with the redhead before she did the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Goo loves cleaning up those cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking pussy

Sissy ass wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She doesn't want him

She wants to torture him some more before they divorce. She's a slut. Their marriage is over. How dumb can you be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
damaged goods

At the bar when he couldn't go through with it he should have told her to come home with him. If she said no then its over and yes he fucked up. But now, after that "weekend".... who wants to marry a slut? Date a slut but don't marry a slut.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Last 3 anonymous comments said it all cuckold!

Call it off don't just leave take her with you

She told you how much she enjoyed it

Cucky

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Awful

Just one more terrible story about a wimp and his whore. A really foolish man.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Did I read it wrong?

His idea, but he chickened out. She was mad and went through with it. Women always have more options. He gave up. She made him face his mistake. They worked to fix it.

I don't see where she's the only one to blame. It was a dumb idea, but they both agreed to it. That's a hard way to learn a lesson, but they learned. Interesting story.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
She's a gangbang slut...

He wanted an open marriage and when he saw his wife readily agreed, he was screwed. He didn't screw around with that redhead but she did, not once but twice and with how many guys? What a fool to take that bitch back. Sorry, she may have AIDs or an STD from that gangbang she went to. She said "But I really thought of you", my wimpy husband. My ass. She is probably pregnant and needs someone to help her with HER bastard kid, and since the husband has no balls, he will accept being a cuck...tired and same old story worth 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck a duddle doo!

Ok. First off, he had to know, his wife was going out to take advantage, and get some “ strange”.

If she is as hot as the description. Plus, it is always easier for a woman, to pick up men. But... beyond that, she was seriously unhappy in the marriage, because as most Narcissistic women, she craved attention outside of the marriage, and was going to get it.

Don’t get me wrong, the husband is a stupid azz for suggesting this, in the first place. But if she really banged multiple partners, it’s like an addict getting a shot of dope, they will always be an addict, and are always in danger, of relapsing.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

What a dumb fuck he is! Can't believe he fell for the lies. The little slut just wants control over fuckboy. She will be fucking around on him whenever she wants. He will live in cream pie hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many men could ever look at their wife again after telling him what she did, the way she did? Very few I suspect.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 1 year ago

In the real world this marriage would be toast especially when you factor in Jen's reply story.

She has no respect for him or the marriage.

Jen's is the typical beautiful bitch who feels entitled to her pleasure.

Why would anyone fight for someone who is ready to jump in the bed of other men?

Now she is pregnant which means that she took no protection against STDs to bring back to her loving husband.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
No

Freaking way too many men at one time yes he was a freaking idiot for suggesting it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

First the story live was above average but a bit boring. I feel the writer could have done a better job of making g “ not so rote”. Next the guy is a motion. His wife loved him and she is very hot. Also, he was the one who pussied out when he met the hot redhead. Finally thewife, even though she was disrespected, should have told him no you fucking dope. All in all very average wothhimnotdeserving her at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous