The Letter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You found it then," Jess cooed, unaware of my mood. "Well?"

I turned towards her and Jess's smile faded.

"Rob? What's wrong?"

Her eyes dropped down to my open fly and the now flaccid penis still clamped tightly in my right hand. A smile crinkled the corners of her mouth and she let out a roguish titter.

"Did you shoot your load and make a mess of your computer already? Naughty boy!"

"No Jess," I replied, shaking my head slightly. "Not this time."

I searched for the right words to say to my beautiful wife, words to express how I felt without offending her. It was hard. I felt foolish being made to feel insecure by a rubber toy, especially as the idea behind buying it had been so that Jess could use it on me - an idea I loved. So this jealousy, this feeling that I wasn't needed; it was irrational and completely unfounded, right? So why was it stuck in my head refusing to budge?

"Rob?" Jess asked again, walking around my chair so that she was facing me.

I took a deep breath, "do you love me Jess?"

"Love you? Of course I love you." Jess frowned, "what's going on?"

"I don't know. It's this I suppose." I gestured towards the lap-top where on-screen Jess was now panting with exhaustion having brought herself to a second bone shattering orgasm with the aid of my rubber rival.

Jess looked bemused. "That? That was meant to be fun. I thought it would turn you on...Rob?"

"It did, Jess, it does. Fuck, Jess, I love the idea of you using your toy on me, but..."

"But what?" she asked, closing the lid of the computer as she spoke.

Ok, how could I phrase this delicately? "Jess," I began, "do I still turn you on?"

"What?"

"Am I enough for you?"

"Rob, I..."

I held a finger to her lips to silence her. "Without the sex aids. Do I still arouse you without the dildos, without the nylons, the pissing and that fucking whip? Do I turn you on as much as that filthy porn you watch!"

"Porn?! I..."

"Yes, porn - don't deny it Jess, I've seen you! You surf watersports sights on your phone!" I stated accusingly.

Jess looked horrified. She took a step away from me her expression like that of a puppy who'd just been scolded for peeing on the carpet.

I felt awful. What was I chastising her for? I should be on my way upstairs with her right now. I should be merrily slapping on the lube up before plunging into a new adventure, a butt fucking escapade of unimaginable pleasure. I'd dreamed about being fucked by Jess. I wanted it. I wanted to know how it felt to have Jess sodomise me and for her to experience an orgasm whilst thrusting her strap-on into my ass. Why was I jeopardising that? Had I gone completely mad?!

"Jess," I said, catching hold of her arm and drawing her in close. "I love you so much but things have gone too far. When was the last time we made love, proper love, just us?"

Jess shrugged and a fat tear rolled down her cheek.

I hugged her tighter, squishing her soft breasts against my chest.

"I can't believe I'm complaining about our sex life Jess," I smiled, "but for once, just once, do you think we could do things the old fashioned way? I need to know that I'm still enough for you."

"Of course you are, silly," Jess sighed, exasperated. "I don't need any toys, or sex aids, Rob, I just like them. I enjoy them even more when you take part. But, you're right, it's all been sex recently; we haven't made love for quite a while. So, ok, tonight I'm all yours. No games. I'd far rather have your hot, fat cock inside me than some cold rubber dildo anyway. You are far more satisfying."

"I'm glad to hear it, Jess," I sighed, kissing her slender neck.

"I still want to fuck you though, Robert. I want to see that big cock of mine disappear right up your tight little ass!"

"Oh Jess, you demon!" I groaned.

My cock gave an almighty twitch and sprang back to life, a fact that didn't escape Jess's notice. She grinned at me playfully.

"Ok, you got me!" I laughed, "I want it, but I want this more. Make love to me Jess, right now. You and me, naked in bed, screwing the traditional way."

Jess let out a long sigh. "Oh Rob, my poor darling - I'm not that sort of girl and you know it! Yes I'll screw you, but in bed, naked, the traditional way? Fuck that! I don't think so!"

Jess took my face between her carefully manicured fingers. Her soft red lips met mine with a kiss so tender it melted me. Her lips parted and I tasted her sweet, hot breath as her tongue slipped inside my mouth. She hitched her tight skirt upwards over her slender thighs and straddled my lap. Her legs were swathed in nude nylons; hold-ups, with wide lacy tops which encircled her shapely thighs.

"Oops! Forgot about those," she breathed.

My hands targeted them, stroking the silky material and tweaking the lacy tops. My erection hardened rapidly.

"I'd better take those off," she teased.

"NO, no...no need. Keep them on," I protested. I had to concede that Jess was right; we didn't need the sex aids but they were fun! "I want you Jess," I grunted as my balls began to tighten and my now solid penis sprang forwards ready for action.

Jess smiled the most seductive, sexy smile. She flicked her leg agilely over my body and turned to face the table, hitching her skirt higher to expose her pert rounded bottom.

"Come on then," she gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

She reached between her legs moving her thin thong aside to expose her slit to me. It was dripping, oozing with silvery moisture, primed for the entrance of my cock.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I kicked my trousers and boxers off and positioned myself behind her, feeling her hot juices sizzling on my throbbing, purple cock head.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I proclaimed as I pushed my cock past her moist pussy lips and drove it forcefully inside her.

She felt so good. She was hot, wet and her cunt muscles gripped me as soon as I entered her. I stabbed hard, holding tightly to her shapely hips and driving myself deep inside as Jess locked her arms against the table and pushed back against me. I felt her body begin to quake and heard her breathing quicken as my penis filled her and stroked her, faster, harder.

"Ooh, you feel good, just right. Oh yes, there, more of that," she murmured as my cock pounded her.

The squelching sounds from Jess's cunt grew louder the more I fucked her, as did Jess's moans. She was highly aroused and all that was stimulating her was me, nothing else, just me and my fat cock. I was enough for her and that was enough for me. I let go. The pressure in my balls was released as my sperm catapulted from within them and fired deep inside my wife's hot tunnel. I pushed further as I came, crying out with the sheer pleasure of my release and the scorching heat of Jess' body on my cock.

Jess began to twitch violently. Her cunt muscles went into spasm, gripping me even tighter and squeezing every last drop of cum from my spurting penis. The two of us came together, both of us jerking out our orgasms with force.

Climax over I collapsed, panting, over Jess' back. Her silk blouse was damp with perspiration and she was breathing as hard as me. I withdrew slowly, loving the way she deliberately contracted her muscles as I removed my slowly deflating manhood from deep inside her. Jess turned to face me and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"I love you Jess," I whispered breathlessly, kissing her beautiful face and neck.

"Me too, and you are enough. I'd be lost without you."

"I'm sorry Jess," I uttered feeling even more foolish. "Look, Jess," I added hesitantly, "this new toy of yours..."

"...can go to the back of my wardrobe and stay there."

"No Jess, I don't want that."

I didn't. Not anymore. My spent penis stuttered back to life as images of screen goddess Jess wearing her strapless strap-on flooded into my mind. I imagined her moving up behind me, pushing her rubber cock against my puckered anal sphincter and pushing gently, easing the penis inside as I relaxed and took it. I was no longer jealous of that substantial artificial erection; I wanted it. Jess had proved to me that my insecurities were unfounded so now I was ready for that ass fucking, and how I wanted it!

But I'd blown my chances hadn't I? Jess wouldn't fuck me now.

"Jess?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes?" she mewed.

"Jess, do you think..."

"...that I could fuck you hard in the ass with my new cock?" she smiled slyly. Her face exploded into a Cheshire Cat grin. "Do you want me to?"

I felt light headed for a second as all the blood rushed straight to my penis sending it skyward. Jess took my re-animated cock between her soft, manicured fingers and stroked it gently.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she smirked.

I lost the power of speech as Jess took a firm hold of my rapidly swelling cock and led me away towards the stairs. I was about to be fucked in the ass and not with a beer bottle, or a finger, but with a fat eight inch cock which would be protruding from my wife's wet vagina. Oh fuck, oh fuck -- this couldn't be happening! My anticipation made me tremble.

"Are you nervous?" Jess asked to which I shook my head.

Lies! Of course I was nervous, but excited too.

Jess led me to our bedroom and deposited me on the bed. I began to loosen the tie I was still wearing and undo my shirt buttons, but Jess stopped me.

"No, keep it on. I want to fuck a man, well, on the top half at least. Here." She tossed a soft package at me which I caught deftly. Stockings; hold ups, extra-large, in my favourite gossamer thin black mesh. I looked up at her in wonderment.

Jess nodded. "Go on, unless you'd prefer not to?"

Not to? Was she mad? Jess had never bought nylons for me before and her gesture surprised me. "Thanks Jess," I uttered. "You'll keep yours on too, won't you?" I asked as I noticed Jess removing her clothing.

"Oh yes," she smiled, "but only them."

"Oh Jess," I moaned as my luscious wife removed her blouse, undoing it slowly and slipping it off. Her skirt and thong came off next joining the blouse on the floor. Her bra joined the pile last. Jess rubbed her skin where the bra strap had dug in and ran her hands across her hardened nipples.

"Let me suck you," I begged eying up her enlarged areolas and longing to taste their bumpy saltiness.

"Wait," she urged, "I want to insert my cock first."

Now that was a very surreal sentence to hear my wife say and one I won't forget in a while!

I lay back on the pillows and slid on my new stockings, careful not to ladder them as I eased them up my muscular legs. The elasticated tops gripped my thighs with force but the wide lacy band looked divine against my pale skin and the texture of rubber and lace was driving me wild. I ran my fingers lightly over my nylon clad legs then cautiously allowed myself a few hard strokes of my now dangerously swollen penis.

Jess watched me with an approving look before retrieving her new toy from her bedside cabinet. She waved it at me before carefully inserting the shorter, more bulbous, end into her vagina. She was still very wet and it slid in easily. Jess giggled as she shuffled across the bed towards me, the purple cock sticking out from between her thighs, gripped in place by pelvic muscles I knew to be strong.

"Takes a bit of practice to keep it in!" she tittered.

It looked tricky, but Jess was managing beautifully.

"Now you may suck my nipples," she breathed as she hovered over me, her rubber cock brushing my own hardened manhood.

How bizarre. I sucked at my wife's nipples, as I had done a thousand times before but never had it felt like that. Her cock pushed up against mine and as it did so Jess groaned.

"It's moving against my g-spot," she murmured, her eyes half closed as she relished the sensations within her body and the swirling rasps of my tongue on her sensitive nipples.

"I need to fuck you," she groaned. "I'm desperate to."

I hesitated. I stroked her rubber cock and giggled it a bit, making her moan with renewed longing. The rubber was strangely warm to the touch and had far more give than I had expected, but it was heavy; a solid piece of moulded rubber, both long and fat. I had my doubts about taking that inside me. I'd never been penetrated with anything so large.

Jess read my worried expression. "I'll be gentle," she assured me, her stunning green eyes locking with mine.

"Lube?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry, it's taken care of. Now turn over and relax. You're going to love this!"

I did as I was told, flipping onto my front and adopting a crouching position. I hugged a fat pillow as I presented my ass to Jess; naked, exposed and about to be sodomised! I shut my eyes and concentrated on controlling my rapid breathing as I felt something warm push up against my tightly closed sphincter. The warmth felt fleshy, not rubberised and for a moment I didn't recognise the sensation. There it was again; wet, licking, pushing, probing...Jess was licking me. It was her tongue I could feel on my ass! Her slippery saliva covered my hole as her tongue worked away at my opening, warming it, soaking it, making it relax and open.

I felt myself give, just a tiny bit; my hole no longer clamped shut. Something penetrated me, sliding slowly inside me then out again. Jess's finger, wet with saliva, gently stroked my ass into compliance.

"Oh Jess..." I uttered as she repeated the penetration with two fingers, then three. I felt them inside me, inside my tight passage, filling me. Her fingers glanced across my prostate gland triggering a spasm in my penis. The arousal of my cock and balls, without any external stimulation, was a sensation entirely alien to me but it felt fantastic and I longed for more.

"Fuck me Jess" I moaned. "Fuck me hard, I'm ready. Fill me"

Jess uttered an almost feral moan which was followed by the cold sting of lube on my ass. Her fingers penetrated me again, three fingers, four. Jess moved up behind me, her thighs pushing against mine. The rubber cock pressed against my puckered opening, pushing harder, begging for entrance. I relaxed and let it in.

"Ahhh! Jess!"

The moment of penetration almost triggered my orgasm there and then and only my determination to prolong the experience kept it from happening. I had never experienced anything like it! Jess drove the rubber cock deep inside me in one long, fluid movement. I was filled completely whilst my prostate was stroked, hard. My trembling arms gripped the pillow tightly as Jess put her weight into the thrust sending me forwards. I pushed back, forcing her penis deeper.

"Oh Rob, I'm fucking you! I'm actually fucking you!" she cried. "Do you like it Rob? Do you?" Jess pulled the rubber cock back and thrust again, deep into my tight hole.

"Yes, I love it!" I wailed as pain and pleasure engulfed me with equal force.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. Do it harder. I want it harder. Fuck me hard Jess!"

The thrill of being fervently fucked with a full sized dick took over my whole being. I wanted to be fucked; fucked and fucked until my already bursting cock spewed its creamy load all over the clean white bedspread beneath me.

"Ok, hold on!" warned Jess. "Here goes!"

My darling wife ceased to exercise restraint and let rip. She pounded the dildo deep inside my ass, rubbing my prostate with increasing force and speed. She ground her hips against my ass cheeks as she rammed the dildo into me, hard.

I loved it. I gripped the pillow, clenched my teeth and let her ride me. I loved the grunts she made as she drove her penis deep into my ass. I loved the squishing sound her cunt made as the other end of the dildo stimulated her g-spot. I loved the sensation of fullness I received and how strange it felt to be brought to climax from within, with nothing touching my burning penis.

"Ahhhh! I'm coming!" I screamed. "I'm coming now!"

My balls contracted and my penis exploded showering a spray of sticky white cream down onto the bed. A second wave hit me, tensing every muscle in my body as more white juices splattered out.

Jess continued to fuck me as I came, her loins moving in a circular motion so as to gain maximum stimulation for herself. Her body shuddered, the thrusting stopped and her fingernails dug into my thighs as spasms of her own ripped through her. She bucked and thrashed, her head thrown backwards as the ecstatic waves of her orgasm rocked her. I marvelled at her stamina -- my orgasm had lasted longer than usual but hers was simply phenomenal!

Finally spent, Jess collapsed over my back in a most peculiar role reversal. I smiled to myself as she gently withdrew and rolled onto her back breathing hard. The purple cock still protruded from her slit and I made no attempt to remove it.

I crumpled onto the bed beside her, a huge smile on my face.

"Well," panted Jess, stroking her cock gently. "Do you like my new toy?"

I nodded, too tired to answer.

"Better than the whip, huh?" she winked. "I'll put that away."

"No Jess, keep it for special occasions. I like it, just not all the time. This, however..."

Jess smiled, "so long as it's only my cock you want!"

"Oh yes, Jess, only yours, only you."

Jess grinned. "Good. So what now? How do we top this?"

I groaned and grinned at her. "I have no idea! I love you, Jess," I sighed contentedly, "I'm a very lucky man."

12