The Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this: 'National Discover your Grandparents Day'?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, John and I found these letters that our Grandparents wrote when they were dating, and we're in the middle of reading them."

"Dressed like that? I'd have said you were making out."

"If you must know, we're re-enacting whatever the letters describe, and it's getting pretty heavy."

"Oh, that's cool...and hot, at the same time! Hey, that's an oxymoron! I'm not just a pretty face, you know. English major...that's why I'm delivering pizzas! Which reminds me...I brought an extra one just in case, and it's on me if you'll let me hang out awhile. To tell you the truth, I had the hots for both of you all the way through high school and I hoped we'd all get together sometime."

"Of course you must stay, Jules, mustn't she, John? Here, have some wine. But are you OK with our re-enactment rules? Anything the letters describe our Grandparents doing together, we do - as far as possible - like it or not. Are you up for that? You may have to watch us...you know."

"Knowing your Grandpa, you may soon need another female lead. Read on!"

St. Ignatius College for Girls

Monday May 23rd

My Dearest Jack,

The most terrible thing has happened! My closest friend here came to me this morning and confessed that she had followed me to our meeting place yesterday, and witnessed everything - everything! - we did together! I think she has a girlish crush on me because she was distraught and said that I had betrayed her with you. Then she wept and said if I didn't love her any more she would tell the nuns all about you and me! What could I say? Of course I assured her that things between us were unchanged and that I loved her as always, which is, in fact, the truth. But then things got somewhat out of hand. She asked me to prove I still loved her by kissing her, which I assure you I have never done before. To cut a long and very embarrassing story short, we ended up doing things that only men and women should do together, things I long to do with you, and you alone. Worst of all, I have to confess to you that so strongly aroused was I by the feel of her lithe, naked body against mine as we lay together, that together we relieved one another's tensions. Of course, neither of us had anything to put into the other's v except our fingers, but oh how I longed for your p! No longer do I feel that it might be too big for me to accommodate. Her two fingers slipped in easily and still I wanted more. I think I now know how men and women lie together. If she had been you, with your p as stiff and long as I saw it last Sunday, I would gladly have given myself to you completely, and had you stick it into my v as far as it would go. I pray that you will not hate me for this, and I promise you that it does not affect my feelings for you in any way. Yours, with trepidation, Georgina.

PS. I should warn you that she has insisted that I bring her to meet you next Sunday, and under the circumstances I do not feel that I can refuse.

"Wait a minute...Your Gran had sex with another girl? I knew you'd need me! Do we get to make out together now, Sal?"

"'Fraid not, love. Gramps wasn't there, so it doesn't count. Next letter, John."

Huntingdon Military Academy

Thursday May 26th

My darling Georgina,

Terrible news indeed! Our futures - our very lives - may be at stake! I shudder to contemplate what would befall us both if your friend should decide to tell what she has seen pass between us. Nothing less than ruin, I fear. I urge you not to upset her in any way, but to do everything you can to accommodate her wishes until Sunday. If she needs further reassurance of your continuing affection for her, please give it to her without reserve. I am convinced that this is the only way we can resolve this dangerous situation. For my part, I will do what I can on Sunday to try to win her over by being as pleasant and friendly as I know how. However, the image of you with her fingers in your v - a place I thought to be my own domain - is so strongly burned in my head that I fear I may be unable to control myself when we meet. Yours, in turbulence, Jack.

"Accommodate my wishes...please, Sal? Don't upset me; give me your affection without reserve. Otherwise I'll tell the nuns on you both!"

"Control yourself, Julie. Let's see what happened when they all met up on Sunday."

St. Ignatius College for Girls

Monday May 30th

"Oh my poor darling Jack,

I am so very sorry! Sunday will be forever burned in my memory. When we met, I was encouraged and excited by my friend's suggestion that we all swim together, as I had watched you do on that first fateful Sunday at our secret meeting place by the river. I felt a slight pang of unease when she insisted that I help her undress. Indeed, it seemed to me that she remained utterly passive while I removed all her garments, including her underwear. However, the sight of her naked body banished all other thoughts from my head, and when you also removed your clothes and stood naked before me, I was overwhelmed by the beauty of you both. I hurriedly doffed my skirt, blouse, and undergarments and leapt with joy into the river to join you. I remember a passage in your second letter (which I have kept in a very safe place) where you wrote "As I swam, I fantasized about us doing it together one day." Little did we know that when that glorious day came, as it did yesterday, we would have company!

Nevertheless, I greatly enjoyed our swim and was more than a little stimulated by the frequent glimpses of your beautiful naked body...and hers, if the truth be told. I was not surprised, therefore, when we emerged from the water, to see that you were also aroused, your p standing at attention as if on parade. Indeed, I thought I might encourage you to relieve your tension as you did once before, a process I had enjoyed watching greatly. However, I was totally unprepared for what my friend demanded of you as the price for her silence. Thank goodness you could rise to the occasion so magnificently. I suppose that when she took your p into her mouth it was to lubricate it in preparation for what came later. I wanted with all my heart to interpose my own body, but I sensed that it was not me that she wanted this time, but you, and I was afraid lest she consider it a breach of our agreement.

I take some comfort from the fact that this was clearly not her first time with a man - indeed, she had already hinted as much to me - because she evidently knew what she was doing as she lowered herself onto your beautiful p. I learned a lot from watching the two of you as you went about your business, but I wept as you entered her v because I knew the agony it must be causing you. The contortions passing across your face as she ground her naked buttocks down onto your p made me fear for your welfare. Her movements and boundless energy must have been hard for you to bear, my dearest, and your grunts and moans mixing with her cries at the end tore at my very heartstrings. You will not have noticed - being fully occupied with the act in which you were engaged - that I took the opportunity to scrutinize you both from every angle. I was particularly taken with the sight of your p surrounded by her swollen lips and buried to the hilt in her v. Again and again, she lifted herself up until I was sure you would slip out of her, only to slide back down, driving your p ever more deeply inwards. From behind, I could see the puckered entrance to her rear passage contracting spasmodically as she reached her climax. I do not know if it is technically possible for a woman to rape a man, but if it is, then that is indeed what I witnessed on Sunday.

I was glad when it was over and all her passion spent, but dismayed that you and I had no time alone to talk about what had transpired before we all had to hurry back to our lonely prisons. Please write to me soon and tell me how you are feeling. Your ever-loving Georgina.

"This is my lucky day! I knew I liked your Grandpa! Should we go about our business, John? Oh, Sally, I'm sorry! That was insensitive of me; this must be really hard for you. John and I don't have to fuck; we can just simulate it - do the R-rated version, if you like."

"No, this was all my idea in the first place, and I think I'm going to get him in the end, so go ahead. Just don't wear him out! He's come once already; please leave some for me. I'd never admit it to anyone except you two...but watching John fuck another woman is one of my favorite fantasies, and I can't think of anyone better than you, Jules. Like Gran, I may learn something. What do you say, John? Have you ever had two girls at the same time?"

"Never, but it's my second favorite fantasy, after the one I told you about earlier."

"Is one of the girls me?"

"Always, Sal. But first, I'd really like to know how Grandpa reacted to the incident. Can I read his next letter? Hey, it crossed with Gran's last one."

Huntingdon Military Academy

Monday May 30th

Dearest Georgina,

I am heartbroken. How can you ever want to hear from me again, let alone see me? I am a despicable worm, unworthy even to burrow through the earth on which you walk. My intention was to be polite and pleasant to your friend, in hopes of winning her over to our side in this sorry affair, but then she asked you to undress her, exposing her nakedness to the spring breezes. As you have already seen, my p has a mind of its own sometimes. It sprang to attention as we swam together, and I was unable to hide it from you both when we emerged from the water. When she told me to lie down, I thought she had in mind to humiliate me in some way before you. I did not expect her to impale herself on my p in the way she did, nor commence to writhe and bounce on it like a fish on a fishhook. But what I was least prepared for were the amazing feelings elicited by having my p deep inside her v. I should not tell you this, and I am sure you do not want to hear about it, but since I am certain you will never want to speak to me again, I feel compelled to be as honest as I possibly can. Perhaps the knowledge will, in the future, help you to avoid other unworthy suitors like myself. Her v felt warm and all-enveloping, the safe harbor that - unbeknownst to me - my p had been seeking all of my life. As she moved, I felt the muscles in the walls milk my shaft until I thought I could stand it no longer. I had never before felt such intense stimulation. Her breasts with their rosy nipples danced before my eyes, and between her open legs where she sat astride my hips I could see the swollen lips of her v flanking a little nub of pink engorged flesh which I believe is called her clitoris. This she strove to grind against my hairy pubic bone as she sought her own release. To protect my testicles, I was forced to take her bouncing buttocks into my two hands, which only served to inflame us both further. As you saw, it soon became too much for me, and as I watched you weep, I sprayed my semen into the depths of her soft, enveloping body. This seemed to provide the relief she was seeking but it left me drained both physically and emotionally. It would be too much to ask that you could ever forgive this terrible transgression, so I will simply take my leave of you, my love, and say that I will remember and love you for the rest of my life. I can no longer ever be yours, of that I am sure, Jack.

"Did I write that? It makes me feel just wretched."

"Oh, you poor man! I never intended to cause you such anguish! I just couldn't keep my hands off you. Sal, how can we ever make it up to him?"

"I think we should try to comfort him, don't you, Julie? Let's see if we can't smooth out the course of true love a little. After all, we know they get over this and live happily ever after, because John and I are here! So I'm going to refill our wine glasses...there...loosen my robe a little, or maybe a lot... and let him watch as I undress you. That should ease his guilt a little. Can I kiss you first?"

"Yes please! It's been ages since I kissed another girl; I'd forgotten how different it feels. And your breasts are so soft and warm in my hands. God, how I longed to do this all the time we were in school together! You know, I used to watch you in the changing room when you showered after PE, trying to catch a glimpse of your pussy. I always flashed mine to you - did you notice?"

"Of course I did. Oh, do that again...it feels so good."

"What? This?"

"Yes, and squeeze the other one too, please. Let me get at yours..."

"Here, can I help?"

"Thanks, John. Slip her jeans off while I get her bra. There, that's better! Now for your panties. You or me, John?"

"You take one side, Sal, and I'll take the other."

"You're like two kids unwrapping the same Christmas present! Peel them off, then...Ta-da! Merry Christmas!"

"Let me look at you two girls...lie side-by-side, would you? God, you're both gorgeous, you know. And you look like two peas in a pod: same sized breasts, same dark pussies...roll over...same rounded asses...perfect! You could pass for twins. I love turning my fantasies into memories. Open your legs, Julie. No, stay lying on your front; I want to lick you from behind. Stick your ass up for me."

"That wasn't in the letter!"

"No, but your Grandpa loved to lick my cunt so John's on the right track. God, you've got a long tongue! Sal, have you ever felt his tongue in your vagina like this?"

"Not yet, but I think I might soon. Hope so, anyway..."

"Mmnfffmn..."

"What did you say, John?"

"He said 'Mmnfffmn', Sal."

"Very funny. OK, it's time you two got back on script. John, get your face out of her ass and lie down on your back."

"Yes'm; now what?"

"Jules, you heard the letter...go to it!"

"Be still my heart! Talk about a dream come true! John, you're hard, I'm wet, let's fuck!"

"Remember you're supposed to rape him, Jules."

"I think the rapee needs to be at least a little reluctant; otherwise it's really not rape. Can you pretend, John?"

"Not a chance, sorry. But I guess I could just lie here and let you have your way with me."

"Close enough. How does this feel then?"

"Ahhh...! Absolutely specfuckingtacular! Your cunt fits over my prick like a glove."

"God, you two! I never imagined seeing you together would arouse me like this. I'm going to come just from watching."

"OK, lie still, John, and let me do all the moving. And if you're going to masturbate, Sal, at least do it where I can see you! Yes, open your lovely legs a bit wider - that's perfect. Now I can feel John inside me and watch you fingering your clit at the same time. I wonder if your Gran ever did that. Now, I'm going to lift myself up until you almost slip out of me - God, that's one long prick you've got, John! It's even longer than your Grandpa's; it must run in the family! Now I'm going to slide back down, driving your p ever more deeply into myself, again and again. As my breasts jiggle in front of your eyes, I will grind my clit against your hairy pubic bone...like this. Now put your hands under my ass...Oh, that's going to make me come...I can feel it coming...my asshole's contracting just like yours is, Sal...Ahhh, John! I can feel your prick pulsating inside me. Come on, come in me!...Spray your semen into the depths of my soft, enveloping body...oh!...Oh!!...OH!! Yesss!...That's amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you both. That was a trip..."

* * *

St. Ignatius College for Girls

Thursday June 2nd

My dearest darling brave and selfless Jack,

How can you think that we could ever be parted after what we have shared? I look on your act as one of true devotion - to me, to my friend, and to the safety of our futures together. I truly cannot think why you feel guilty for what you did. You were nothing less than heroic in letting her have her way with you. And I cannot find it in my heart to blame either of you for finding pleasure in the act. I know I did, and I was merely a spectator. Let me be clear: I will brook no self-recrimination on your part. If there is guilt to be felt in this matter, it should be mine entirely. She is my friend and I got us into this tangle that has caused you so much anguish, so please do not castigate yourself in any way. I loved you before, and I love you even more now.

When I watched you together enjoying - yes, enjoying! - your act of congress, I felt such a deep and abiding love for you both that I resolved that until I can have you with me in my bed every night, I will have her in your place. I also resolved that the time has come - passed, even - when you and I should at last consummate our love for one another. However, I must confess some trepidation due to my total lack of experience in this most intimate of acts. I am concerned that I will not get it right, and that I will fail to give you the pleasure you so richly deserve, pleasure that I saw you getting in abundance from her. I know I have much to learn, and will, in all probability, need help in this. I have therefore persuaded her to accompany me again on Sunday, when I will be at our usual meeting place, ready to embark on the final act of our courtship. Until then, I remain your adoring Georgina.

"I do not fucking believe this! Your Grandmother set up a threesome to help her lose her virginity? And I thought I was sexually liberated. That is something else!"

"Oh Julie! You do make me feel good! And thank goodness you're here; I don't know where John and I would be without you."

"No, a threesome with only two people just doesn't stack up."

"I can't wait for the next letter."

"Uh-oh..."

"What, John?"

"There is no letter from Jack on the following Monday. What happened?"

"Here's the one Georgina wrote on that date:"

St. Ignatius College for Girls

Monday June 6th

Jack, my dearest heart,

Where were you yesterday? My friend and I waited for you as usual, I with my heart in my mouth in anticipation of what I imagined we would do together. But as the afternoon wore on, it gradually became clear to us both that you were not going to come. I don't know which of us was the more upset. Since you and my friend engaged in your act of congress a week ago, she has been both loving and attentive to my needs by day, and generous and passionate by night. I have long since abandoned the idea that there are things that only a man and a woman should do together, I now believe that true love, whenever and wherever it may occur between human beings, justifies - nay demands - whatever forms of physical expression are pleasing to the participants. Please write to assure me that you have overcome your feelings of guilt, and reversed your decision to break off our relationship. That I simply could not bear. Yours for now and forever, Georgina.

"Oh God, he's not going to come back to her!"

"He must do - we're here!"

"Well, what's the date on his next letter? Is there a next letter?"

"There's one last letter, but the handwriting is different."

"Who's it from?"

"Who's it to?"

"Read it! The suspense is killing me!"

St. Ignatius College for Girls

Monday June 13th

Dearest Georgina,

So it begins: this great adventure called life. The events of yesterday are already etched into my very soul. You and I had spent two weeks in hell, not knowing where Jack was or what he was feeling; why he had not appeared the week before; whether he could overcome his misplaced feelings of guilt; whether he would take us back once more into his loving arms. We sought solace where we each knew it could be found - mentally, emotionally and physically - in one another's company and each other's bed. But I think we both knew that was not enough for either of us. We felt unbalanced and incomplete, like a three-legged stool that has lost a leg.