The Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relief we shared when we caught sight of Jack approaching yesterday left us both weeping with joy - a joy that was further compounded by his explanation that maneuvers - maneuvers, of all things! Why did we not think of that? - had kept him away the week before. I do not know what you had written to him in your weekly letter, but it had kindled within him a life force that radiated from his eyes, his smile, his touch. He kissed us both, a lovely three-way kiss that left us all laughing and longing. I believe we all knew that this day would consummate our love, and I felt a pervasive calm settle upon us as we began to undress one another, taking turns to remove one article of clothing from the person of our choice. Perhaps not surprisingly, Jack was the first to be naked; I believe that both you and I wanted to gaze upon his glorious manhood, standing erect and proud before us. Then he and I turned our attention to you, because this was, after all, to be the day of your initiation into the joys of adult life. Two weeks before, I had sampled the delights that now awaited you, but I knew that this was to be your day, and I felt honored that you wanted me to be a part of it. I knew you were nervous - who wouldn't be? - but you appeared confident and eager as we finally shed our underwear and lay down together on the grass.

I had already played through this scene in my imagination, and decided that rather than Jack lying between us, which might have seemed the most natural arrangement, he and I should flank you, thereby making you the focus of the acts that were to come. We both kissed your lips and then moved to your breasts, each of us taking one of your glorious nipples into our mouths. I think you were unaware that Jack occasionally turned his head from your nipple, smiled at me and sucked on my earlobe instead, which sent familiar shivers of delight through my body and kindled that warm glow between my legs that I love so much. After a few minutes of suckling twins at your breasts you also began to moisten. I am familiar with your physical reactions from the many times I have shared your bed, but I knew my role on this occasion was to prepare you to receive Jack, so I moved from your breast to that delightful playing field between your legs. Oh, what would our hockey mistress think if she knew what 'playing field' meant to you and me? I ran my tongue between your nether lips and licked the mouth of your vagina as I have done so many times before. Your clitoris was hard and nubby against my tongue, and I felt you respond by tensing your buttocks and pushing yourself up against my lips.

Once I was sure that you were thoroughly wet and as open as a virgin can be, I turned my attention to Jack. His penis scarcely required lubrication since it was already exuding in abundance that salty, slippery, clear fluid that precedes a man's eventual ejaculation. Nevertheless, as much for my own pleasure as to facilitate your impending congress, I took his long hard penis into my mouth and as far down my throat as I could, a skill I learned early in my education into the delights of sex. From the strength of his reaction, I believe this was a new experience for him because he grabbed my head and thrust himself repeatedly into my mouth. Much as I enjoyed feeling his passion, I knew that it was time for the two of you to join in the final supreme act of intimacy, so I withdrew my head, and with my hand I guided his penis to its target between your open legs. "Be gentle with her", I whispered in his ear, before moving up to kiss you as he entered your virgin body. A momentary pause, a gasp from you, and then he was in, sliding his penis into your narrow channel. A tear rolled down your cheek, whether from pain or pleasure, I knew not - both, perhaps? And then you began to move in unison, quickly establishing a rhythm that could lead to only one conclusion.

I had expected to feel a pang of jealousy at the mounting delight that was evident from your moans of pleasure, but instead I found myself caught up in a mutual web of passion that embraced us all. I put my hand on Jack's buttocks and felt their rhythmic muscular contractions as he pushed his penis into you, and then ran my fingers down his crack, over his dear little puckered hole, to feel his balls bouncing against your buttocks. I do not know if it was my squeezing them that drove him over the edge and made him roar his orgasm into the afternoon sky, but as he pumped his semen into your hungry vagina I felt our three simultaneous climaxes wash over us. We lay there gasping, smiling, and holding one another as the songbirds sang of the glory of nature in the trees around us. Your dearest friend and lover, Biddy.

"Oh my stars! How on earth do we follow that?"

"What's up, Julie? You look as if you've seen a ghost."

"Can I see the letter, Sal? Oh...my...god! No, there must be some mistake; there must be..."

"What is it?"

"My Gran's nickname was Biddy, and this is her handwriting."

"Cool! Hey John, don't you remember that woman who lived here with Gran and Gramps when we were kids? We all used to call her 'Old Biddy'. She was such fun, always smiling and laughing. Was that really your Gran, Julie?"

"I'm sure of it; she must have been Georgina's friend at St. Ignatius, and together they set up a mƩnage Ơ trois with Jack. But...don't you see what that means?"

"What?"

"Well, Biddy never married and no one in the family knows exactly who Mom's father is, or if they do, they're not telling. I'm betting it was your Grandpa...which means two things."

"Yes?"

"One, it means I'm your half-cousin. Which explains why Sal and I look so much alike, John."

"Fantastic; welcome to the family! And two?"

"All those times I delivered pizza here, I was fucking my own Grandfather!"

"Oh, you naughty girl! Here, have some more of Granddad's wine to help you get over the shock."

* * *

"John, don't you think we should welcome Julie to the family properly?"

"Sure. And are you thinking what I'm thinking, Sal?"

"Probably; I usually do. The family tradition, you mean?"

"What are you two talking about? You've been cousins like forever, remember. I'm brand new to this cuz thing, although I do want to fit in."

"I don't know about you fitting in Julie, but you certainly fit on. And very good it was too."

"Oh, I think I'm going to enjoy being a member of this family...So what's the tradition?"

"All new cousins have to have sex with all the existing adult cousins, once they reach adulthood, of course."

"Wow! How many of you are there?"

"Umm...how many would you say, John?"

"Well, let's see...there's you, and me..."

"And me, and you..."

"And then there's you..."

"And don't forget me..."

"All right! I get the picture. And just how long has this tradition been going on, anyway?"

"What would you say, John? Must be getting on for at least thirty...?"

"More like forty..."

"Or even fifty..."

"What...years?"

"No, seconds!"

"You jerks! I can tell it's going to be tough being a member of this family."

"It's called tough love, sweetie. And then there's that re-enactment duty she still has to perform for us, John."

"Right! That sounds more like it; where do I start?"

"You're the facilitator, remember? You call the shots on this."

"OK! Facilitation: the new 'F' word. I'm going to enjoy this! Are you up for it yet, John?"

"Well, I don't know. The spirit is willing - very - but the flesh may need a little...er, encouragement. Anyway, first I need to pee. Excuse me; don't go away!"

* * *

"Julie...?"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm scared! What if he doesn't like me?"

"What do you mean? He loves you!"

"Yes, and I know I love him, but we've never been this intimate before, and you never know how it's going to be, do you? Haven't you ever been really disappointed with a fuck that you thought was going to be great? I know I have. Sometimes it just doesn't work out for some reason. Maybe he won't like how my breasts feel in his hands, or the smell of my cunt, or maybe he won't be able to come in me because the chemistry's not there, you know! That would be just too awful! I don't think I could bear it - I've loved this man ever since I was five. You've got to help me."

"That's what I'm here for, love. Tell me what you'd like me to do."

"How do I look? Is my hair OK?"

"Are you kidding me? You think he's going to care how your hair looks?"

"Then how do I feel? How do I smell? Go ahead - give me a quick once-over as if you were about to fuck me."

"I wish I were; you really are the most intoxicatingly attractive woman I have ever seen. Roll over on your front and I'll give you a quick back-rub; that'll relax you."

"Oh, yes...that's good; takes out all the tension. Mmmm...Now do the base of my spine and my ass cheeks, would you?...Ahhh!...Lovely! Come here and hug me, you wonderful support-person. Oh, I love the way your tits feel against mine. Would you go down on me, Jules...you know...just to check me out? How is it?"

"I'd call it swift."

"What on earth do you mean?"

"Swollen, Wet, Inviting, Fragrant, and Tasty...everything a girl could wish for - a girl like me, that is - or any guy in his right mind, for that matter."

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

"Not just anyone John, but there's always a place for you beside Sal and me. Come lie down. Now, you be gentle with this precious woman. I happen to love her, you know; and she loves you."

"Thank you, Julie! I've loved this dear cousin of ours ever since I knew what it was all about. But somehow I could never quite tell her."

"John, you doofus! I've loved you like forever too! You could have taken my cherry any time you wanted to; I wish I'd kept it for you. Still, better late than never. Will you make love to me now, please?"

"For the re-enactment, you mean?"

"Bugger the re-enactment! Can't you see, John? I want you, I need you! Slide that long prick of yours into me just as far as it will go, right up to the hilt until you rub against my clit and your balls push into my ass. Yesss!...That's right! And then I want you in further, and further yet, until you're stretching my vagina all the way up to my throat. Now you're getting somewhere! And now I want you to hold it there and let me feel your heartbeat in my vagina. Now do you understand how I feel about you?"

"God, Sal! I have never, ever, ever felt anything so glorious in all my fucking life! Your vagina feels like silk around my prick, cradling it on all sides. All those years of loving you, wanting you...all that pent-up feeling is pouring out of my brain, running down my spine, up along my prick and right up into your vagina..."

"...where it sends lightning bolts of pleasure that set fire to my belly, radiate down to my toes, slide between my legs, and run up my spine to my head where they explode like rockets! Oh, is this what real sex is all about? Why did we wait so long? Hold my hand, Julie. Now, just fuck my brains out, John...please! Make me come a hundred times and then come inside me...fill me up with your semen until it runs out of my cunt like a river. I love you!...I love YOU!!...I LOVE YOU!!...Fuck me!..FUCK me!!...FUCK ME!! Ahhh...! Yesss...! My god, that was good! Now, just lie still and hold me tightly, both of you. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for that; thank you both for that..."

* * *

"You know, it's funny...Gran and Grandpa had a joint will that left this house to a Barbara someone that no one in the family has ever heard of. The probate lawyers are trying to track her down right now."

"Not...Barbara Wilson, by any chance?"

"That's right, Julie! How did you know?"

"This is just too weird! Biddy was just my Gran's nickname. She was actually christened 'Barbara', and her last name was Wilson."

"You mean to say that Biddy, your Gran, and Barbara Wilson are one and the same person? That means your Gran's going to own this house. Cool! Do you think she'll let us come and stay?"

"Sal, I think it means that I own this house. My Gran died about a month ago and left everything to me. I'm her only grandchild, you see, but I didn't think she owned anything much. So, yes, please! I'd like you both to come and stay for as long as you like, whenever you like; we can continue the re-enactment!

THE END