All Comments on 'The LIAR and the WITCH Bk. 01-03'

by charlesplingham

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

Waiting for books 4-9

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SWEET!

love the way the story is going, can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

The only bits of constructive criticism I can come up with is that perhaps showing already in the prologue that Randy would give up was a little premature, it took away some of the mystery and anticipation, the other is that 14 inches is a bit comical. It might look nice on a drawing, but in a story it invokes a huge monster that hurts the reader's immersion.

Can't wait for the continuation.

charlesplinghamcharlesplinghamover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the constructive criticism, um, anonymous.

That is an excellent suggestion to change the prelude. I was trying to get to the naughty parts as quickly as possible since otherwise, the first book doesn't have any sex. I was concerned that some readers might lose interest too soon, but that was back when the first book was the only one available. Now that I've got more books finished, this isn't so much a concern...

As for the penis size - that's a good point. I've already reduced it in the most recent book, but I forgot to go back and change it in the first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I understand that this is your work and you are free to do with it as you please. But do you really think it's fair that you've charged people for these stories on Smash Words and now you've decided to give the first three books away for free on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Books 4 & 5

Where are books 4 & 5 located?

Enjoying the story so far.

charlesplinghamcharlesplinghamover 7 years agoAuthor
Books 1 to 9 are online

I've posted the first 9 books of the saga online, just do a web search. They're available in a couple of different places.

I had originally planned 9 books, but I'm adding a tenth and am working on it now. I'm also writing some bonus stories that take place outside the first person narrative of the saga. The first is "The Lust Bus" which is available on this site, and the second, titled "Overcumming Melanie" will be posted her in the next few days.

richie78richie78about 7 years ago
Other Chapters

Will the other chapters be coming to Lit?

I am curious what Donna will do to Melanie

charlesplinghamcharlesplinghamabout 7 years agoAuthor
Melanie's journey

Thanks for the feedback richie78.

At this point, the only other story in this universe that I'm planning on posting is an encounter between Anatolia and Nancy - it will be available soon.

I've just finished the twelfth and final book in the series, and it's all available online (Smashwords is the best place to go to find it)

Melanie's journey is a favourite of mine. The "Overcumming Melanie" story (posted on this site) takes place after Donna seduces Melanie (during the events of "Book 6 - Friends and Neighbours"), and then weaves its way through the narrative of the next few episodes. Melanie next appears in "Book 10 - The Big Party, part one" in which Donna uses her abilities to make sure that Heather's intentions for Melanie are honorable. Then, both Heather and Melanie attend the party dressed as cats and some very magical events happen to them.

Bman1959Bman1959almost 7 years ago
The LIAR and the WITCH Bk. 01-03

We really enjoyed your story, the wife & I, can't find 4 thru 9 though.... Help

charlesplinghamcharlesplinghamalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The rest of the story...

Thanks Bman1959!

Glad the two of you liked it!

The story is actually a full twelve books long now, and available on smashwords. It's available in a number of collections, or in a one monstrous book titled "My Wife Takes Control" by Charles P. Lingham.

Hope that helps!

Charles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous