The LIAR and the WITCH Bk. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had apparently been the admission she had been waiting for. Immediately, her voice grew louder.

"Of all the selfish things that you have done lately Randy, this tops the list! You thought you would just go away? Where exactly would that leave me? You know I can't control this lust anymore, and you know what would happen if I give in to this monster of a cock!"

At the mention of her cock, I moaned out loud as I imagined Donna on the other end of the line, grabbing it to emphasize her point.

"This is all your fault in the first place," she continued, "and you would leave me with it for the rest of my life?"

"But ... there's Gary..." I countered weakly.

"Gary has absolutely nothing to do with this!" she replied loudly. "Nice try, but yours are the only hands I want. At least they were. I want something else now. I want your mouth." She calmed down suddenly, her voice becoming icy and low. "Now listen closely Randy, here's what you are going to do," said DickDonna in the most commanding tone I'd yet to hear her use. My whole body tingled in anticipation of her forthcoming order. Everything about me was ready to comply.

"Turn your car around, and head home. Now."

Without hesitating, I put the car in gear and, after checking for traffic, executed a quick U-turn, and headed home.

"Did you obey me?" I could hear a smile in her voice and imagined how the power must be going right to her head.

"Yes," I breathed, deeply aroused. Apparently, her power was going right to my head as well, turning any defiant thoughts that I might have had into Swiss cheese.

Donna sighed into the phone. "You have no idea how much it turns me on when you obey me Randy," she purred. "Now, here's what's going to happen. You will come home right now and I'll be waiting for you. When you see me, you will drop to your knees immediately, and then you will suck my horse cock. Do you understand?"

"Yesssss."

"Excellent," she said. "Now tell me what you are going to do when you see me."

I moaned, trying to focus on my driving while I answered. "I am going to drop to my knees and suck your horse cock, Donna."

My wife laughed derisively. "Good boy. Now, drive safe my little toy." Then, she was gone. Even though the line was dead, I continued to hold the sticky phone close to my face so that I could continue to savour its smell.

Over the next hour as I drove quickly home, my own lust built until I could barely control it. My dick was painfully hard the whole time, and my pants and the seat beneath me were soaked through with my own arousal. Not once was I able to get the image of DickDonna's cock out of my mind. I wanted that pretty thing in my mouth, and no amount of shaking my head to force some sense into it could make me stop wanting it.

By the time I got home, my hands were shaking with need. It took some effort, but I was able to pull the car into the garage without scraping it along the wall. I quickly slammed it into park, turned the car off, and then swung the door open to sprint into the house.

Donna was waiting for me just inside the door. She was dressed in her bath robe, hands on her hips, and feet planted firmly a shoulder-length apart. I think she was smiling, but I couldn't really tell. I didn't spend a lot of time looking at her face, I was interested in only one thing, and that thing was currently fully erect and tenting the front of her bath robe.

I was breathing heavily now, gasping for air as I took the last few steps towards my wife. Then, I swallowed hard as my legs buckled, and I fell to my knees in front of her, involuntarily obeying her last order. The whole time, my eyes never left the bulge that was finally—thankfully—within reach, directly in front of me.

Donna was laughing now, a deep, throated sound that was almost a cackle.

"It worked!" she announced in DickDonna's commanding tone. "I told you to come back, and you did! What a good boy you are Randy. A good boy who deserves a nice, big, fat, reward."

I was still kneeling in front of her, unable to move. I wanted that reward more than anything. I was actually drooling as I thought about putting that reward in my mouth and worshipping it with my tongue.

I'm pretty sure that Donna would have liked to have drawn this out longer, but she appeared to be about as worked up as I was. If I'd been spending the last hour anxious to serve her, she'd spent it imagining me serving her in the manner in which she'd been fantasizing for days. Slowly, she reached down with both her hands to grasp the material of her bathrobe and pulled it aside so that her monster was finally free. It bounced a few times now that the terrycloth fabric was no longer weighing it down, flicking droplets of pre-cum in the process. I stared at it in wonder. If anything, it actually seemed bigger than before. It was definitely redder, the head now a deep shade of purple.

Then, the smell hit me again, and my whole body starting shaking with need. Without even being told what to do next, I waddled forward on my knees, grasped the shaft with both of my hands to steady it, and—despite my needy eagerness—shyly licked its pre-cum coated tip.

In response to the taste, my eyes slammed shut, I moaned loudly, and fireworks exploded behind my eyes.

Yes, fireworks literally went off in my fucking head.

If the smell of the pre-cum had been intoxicating, then its taste was positively drunk-inducing.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I was lapping at the head, grunting in a primal need to taste more of her delicious pre-cum. It was like licking pure heroine.

"Oh my," my wife said above me. "You are an eager little cock-sucker aren't you?"

I looked up at her through heavily lidded eyes to see her looking back at me thoughtfully. The only remaining lucid part of my brain registered that she was figuring out the same thing that I was just realizing at exactly the same time: her pre-cum was like a drug, and I was already hopelessly addicted to it.

After a moment, I stopped thinking entirely. Instead, I just kept slurping, rewarded by the steady stream of pre-cum that seemed to keep pouring out of the fat head of my wife's cock. I was no longer grossed out. No longer hesitant. I was more than willing to continue.

"You can't help yourself can you Randy?" she taunted. "I told you to suck my cock, and you are helpless to resist."

I nodded as best I could, moving my lips up and down over the tip of her dick. She sucked in a breath suddenly, as this new sensation on her sensitive organ hit her.

"That feels very nice, babe," she groaned. "But, you're not really sucking it though, honey. You're just licking. You have to take it in your mouth to actually suck it. You want to suck my cock."

I moaned. She was right. I wanted this cock in my mouth. I wanted to suck it.

I opened my mouth, and slid my lips over the head of my wife's dick. It was so big that it stretched my mouth open awkwardly. I flicked at the tip with my tongue, causing my wife to call out and involuntarily lurch forward, burying her cock even deeper into my mouth in the process.

"Oh Fuck!" she called out. "That feels amazing!" In my mouth, her cock was pulsing, spurting more and more of her pre-cum down my throat. Then, she pulled it back out a little, only to thrust it back in again. She was gently fucking my mouth, and it felt so right. Like this is exactly where her cock belonged, sliding back and forth into my mouth while my tongue vibrated along its shaft. My body was in full agreement. My hands were stroking the considerable part of the shaft that—to my disappointment—didn't quite fit in my mouth, and my stomach was churning and gurgling in eager anticipation of the inevitable result.

Above me, somewhere in the distance, I could still hear my wife's voice speaking in DickDonna's distinctive tone.

"I've been nice this last week," she was saying, "but that's over now. You tried to run away, and that was wrong. You have to know your place now, and I will show it to you." DickDonna's voice was going right to my pre-cum addled brain, making what she said the absolute truth. "From now on, no more Mrs. Nice-Cock." She giggled girlishly at her own joke.

"You ran away Randy," she continued. "I cannot tell you how displeased I am that you would try and do such a thing. You'll never try that again, now that you've tasted my cock."

"Umpph" I mouthed.

"You like the taste of my cock don't you?" she asked as she placed a hand on each side of my head to steady it as she fucked it.

I groaned my assent.

"Excellent. I am so pleased to hear that." I shivered at the prospect of pleasing her. She had started to pant now, and her cock had just gotten that much harder. She was getting close. "Are you ready Randy? I'm about to ... mmmmm ... cum in your mouth, ... and you are going to ... to swallow it all aren't you?"

"Yeth," I answered as well as I could.

"Beg me to do it, Randy. Beg me to cum in your mouth."

"Pleath cum in my mouf," I begged.

"You are mine now ... you little bitch. I am ... your ... Master."

"Master," I repeated through a mouth full of hard, wet cock. She was holding my ears by now, and was actively fucking my mouth as I slobbered my acquiescence all over her dick.

Then, throwing her head back, Donna screamed out as she thrust her hips forward and exploded into my mouth. I didn't have time to think. I could only react and struggle as spurt after spurt of her spunk coated the back of my throat. I swallowed and gulped as much as I could, but I couldn't possibly get it all no matter how hard I tried. The excess bubbled and streamed out the side of my mouth to dribble down my cheeks and chin. The last thing I remember thinking as my own orgasm started, was how good my wife's cum tasted, and how much I was looking forward to swallowing even more of it.

"Thank you," spoke a voice above me. I looked up, her softening cock still in my mouth, to find DickDonna smiling down at me on my knees. The expression she wore wasn't unkind, but it was certainly triumphant. It was the confident smile of a woman who knew she had won. She let go of my ears finally, and, with one hand pushing against my forehead, pulled her cock out of my mouth with a wet pop.

I actually whimpered a little, and was licking my lips when the fog of arousal started to lift.

Oh God. What had I just done?

I didn't have time to contemplate the situation much. Donna had just turned away from me to walk in the direction of the stairs.

"Clean things up, Randy," she demanded. "Then, get your stuff from the car and unpack. You're sleeping upstairs with me. I want that pretty little mouth of yours close by from now on." She giggled again. "Oh, this is going to be a long couple of weeks for you! I have such big plans!"

The LIAR, the WITCH, and my wife's new WARDROBE:

A Futanari transformation story in nine parts

Now Available:

BOOK ONE: The CURSE

Randy was used to having the biggest dick in the locker room, now he doesn't even have the biggest cock at home!

When the misogynistic Randy tries to have an affair with a woman who turns out to be a witch, she curses his wife with a penis of her own, one that will go away after a month if she can resist masturbating it. It's the ultimate punishment for an unfaithful, homophobic husband.

BOOK TWO: The ADJUSTMENT

As Randy's wife Donna adjusts to life with her new penis, she's discovering that it has its own lusty appetite. The witch who cursed her with it said that it would go away after a month if she could resist masturbating it. Although this seemed easy at first, Donna is forced to turn to her homophobic husband for help, and discovers that the dick has a unique way of inspiring willingness in others.

BOOK THREE: The ESCAPE

Randy is doing some quick thinking. The last thing he wants is to "do something gay" with his wife's new cock, even though, by having an affair with a witch, he is responsible for the curse that gave it to her. His once frigid wife now has a sex drive that would put a teenaged boy to shame, and Randy is on the receiving end of it. How much more can he take before he finally makes a break for it?

BOOK FOUR: The BIG GAME

No more Mrs. Nice-Cock!

Donna is furious with Randy for trying to run away! After all, it's his fault that the witch that he'd been having an affair with cursed her with a huge, unholy cock and a raging sex drive. Donna's new dominant nature is eager to punish and humiliate Randy, and what better time to do this than the night of the big game, when all of his football buddies will be over.

BOOK FIVE: The VOICE in my HEAD

Donna's secret is out at work!

Her bitchy co-worker knows about Donna's unnatural penis, and is blackmailing her to keep it a secret. Naturally, Donna blames Randy's cheating ways for this, and seeks out new ways to punish him, like teaching him how to be a proper submissive bitch, or to listen to that little voice in his head that keeps telling him to do such wicked, horny things.

COMING SOON!

BOOK SIX: FRIENDS and NEIGHBOURS

Could it be that Randy is actually enjoying himself, seeing as he just willingly pleasured his wife's enchanted penis outside of the hypnotic effects of its intoxicating pre-cum? Now, the former homophobic football star is forced to admit that he could actually like being a bi-sexual, and what better way to celebrate this than by inviting a gay friend and an innocent young neighbour in on the action.

BOOK SEVEN: TAMING the CO-WORKER

Randy's wife's co-worker Belinda is getting out of hand. Now that she knows Donna's futanari secret, she's been blackmailing her and making life in the office miserable. There was a time when Donna would have docilely accepted her fate, but she's got a few tricks up her sleeve, and has been perfecting her taming techniques on her husband, and is eager to turn Belinda into the bitch she's always been.

BOOK EIGHT: a FAMILY AFFAIR

Donna comes from a large adopted family, ruled over by a very strict Pastor father. She tried to escape, but two of her "sisters" have come to bring her home, but Donna isn't the same meek and reserved girl she used to be. Still in the throes of the rampaging libido brought on by the futanari curse, Donna may finally have the means to get even with her family for oppressing her for all those years.

BOOK NINE: the BIG PARTY

Donna's futanari curse is almost at an end, and she's going out with a bang! She and Randy are hosting the annual party among friends, and it's going to be one for the ages. Donna is in full control of her new powers, and has plans to turn the event into a lust-driven orgy like no other. It's a blow-out to end all blow-outs, one that takes a magical turn thanks to an unexpected guest.