All Comments on 'The Liberation of Kate Pt. 01'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sarobahsarobahabout 8 years agoAuthor

Here are a couple of points of explanation about this story. It began with a CMNF/one-sided nudity theme but didn’t go much anywhere, so I added the BDSM strand. When I have posted all five parts, I shall attempt to reconstruct and post the original.

Secondly, I feel obliged to mention that the story is not intended to be taken too seriously. It is meant to have a strong dose of irony, especially in the characterization of the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The greatest truth here is that she is doing this for him. Won't matter how many times you subsequently drop a line about freeing her true nature, which I fervently hope you don't do often. This is about freeing her; please be cautious you don't destroy her in that quest. Too many authors go into the rediculous of slavery and debasement when that is crushing, not freeing and erotic. Don't lose sight of the supposed love and care you claim for their marriage.

Please clarify, are females slaves to any and every male? Will her husband have control over how and by whom she is used? Either way, he has a responsibility towards her. It's human nature to ogle something new, but he has me worried. You used his observations to describe the airport scene. Okay, but he has put his wife into this situation and his focus needs to be on her, not Mr. Happy. Speaking of Mr. Happy, does the husband have free reign in this buffet of slave females? How would watching her husband screw around be freeing for any wife?

Unaccompanied women, who has responsibility and control of them?

You have created an interesting premise and a deceptively simple setting. I look forward to how this all plays out.

sarobahsarobahabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments.

Don’t worry, Kate will rise empowered by her quest, even ennobled. Keep in mind that the narrator is her rather clueless husband. Hence my remark about the irony. He misunderstands his own motives, and it is Kate who has the ultimate control, not only over her own experiences but his as well. Hopefully this will become clearer in the following installments. The same applies to unaccompanied females and female couples, whom you will meet in the following chapters.

Technically, the females are slaves to whichever male has control over them at the time. But Syrena is a tourist resort dedicated to what is essentially fantasy and role-play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting premise...

...but what if it's rainy out?

sarobahsarobahabout 8 years agoAuthor

Having spent a week at a tropical resort when it never stopped raining, I know that once you're used to being wet all the time, it doesn't slow you down. (And no, that's not a double entendre.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For US?

I don't think so. Her husband is taking advantage of her and she's acquiescing to his demands for some unknown reason. Against her better judgement. The only place this stupidity is going is the divorce court. This isn't a marriage. And she is simply enabling him. What's sexy or entertaining about that? UGH!

sarobahsarobahabout 8 years agoAuthor

All I can only say is (if you want to) read on. It's a five-part story.

The narrator eventually realizes who it is that's in control...

"My role in Kate’s transformation was, after all, a passive one. This was a journey she was taking, an exploration she was making. In truth, I was just along for the ride."

KissingerKissingerover 7 years ago
Love it

So hot, love the sensual thrill Kate has as she journeys into a submissive sexual journey where she will taste and experience her innermost secrets...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the concept I’ve read other stories of small countries having naked slavery, normally judicial punishment. I think it’s a great idea as a tourist destination. Got my fingers crossed that this is a case of only her husband has automatic control. Definitely curious to see how this plays out with the group of single women.

I thought that the comments from other readers about it being all for his benefit to be a bit bizarre, this is a happily married couple engaging in BDSM, of course this is for both of them. I do agree that commentary about “revealing her true nature” is a bit cliched because BDSM has such a wide scope with something for everyone.

Tess (uk)

sarobahsarobahalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My intention here was that the husband would gradually come to the realization that he was no more than a bit player in, or perhaps an enabler of, his wife's fantasy. I don't think it came over very well :o(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous