All Comments on 'The Liberation of Kate Pt. 02'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a shame it’s all a gimmick for tourism, made obvious by the fact that the original inhabitants have their own enclave and are exempt from the nudity aspect. Overall I t’s a very tongue in cheek kind of story. I found the theory that the beautiful women were due to natural selection to be very funny, their presence would have been more likely to be because of selective hiring policies.

I was genuinely surprised that it took so long for the issue of sun block to be raised. This place is meant to be in the Caribbean where the sun is intense, skin normally covered by underwear is known to burn rapidly under those conditions.

The thought of a naked dinner at a restaurant is very erotic which is why I thought it was a bit of a let down that her husband wasn’t actively feeding her. I thought that given they’re meant to be a D/s couple that she wouldn’t have any reason to hesitate at his instruction?

Tess (uk)

sarobahsarobahalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The story was definitely meant to have an element of satire, which I don't think came over well.

I think "Natural beauty" is a better version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@TessUK

These things make more sense as a tourism gimmick. Clothing serves so many purposes that to specifically prohibit it as a general law makes little logical sense. Granted, mandatory nudity on a Carribean island isn't as bad as mandatory nudity in a country where it friggin snows, but it would still be unbelievable for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous