All Comments on 'The Liberation of Kate Pt. 04'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm impatient ;-)

With so little of Kate in this chapter, I confess to it being much less interesting and a bit of a slog to get through. I find myself not giving a flip about all these other women, and with a growing dislike for the husband. I presume there will be Kate heavy chapters? I suppose the separation allows Kate experiences she wouldn't have with her husband, but it feels like he just dumped her. Yeah, honey, let's move strange women into our suite and send you off to camp. Oh, you won't mind if a parade of women wear your kinky gear, do you? While I don't want a sexual free for all, so far it's just a polite but enormous nudist camp. The major thing the women are liberated from is tan lines. Now that I've complained, I'll go sit quietly and wait for things to unfold further. Thanks for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lame

Is this story going anywhere?

Is the marriage between the subject couple getting any "better"?

It's like a woman's words got placed in print... A excessive droning of nonsensical direction. Just get to a point! Is there a story in here at all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous