All Comments on 'The Liberation of Kate Pt. 05'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I wanted to wait for the completion of the series to give my comment. I can not agree that a woman is a victim of male chauvinist manipulation. On the contrary, it is evident that the male role is a kind of passive encouragement for his woman to take her fateful role, to learn about the path she must pass. Like Eurydice she descends into Underworld only to lure her loved one to follow her and to get out enriched with new findings. There is no initiation without descend to hell , as the shamans would like to underline. There is no life , energy and strength without the female metamorphosis , same old story from Helen of Troy to La Bayadère . And is it the female's will to submission and unconscious thirst for discovering the inner self , be it servant , slave or slut - the hidden pearl that can be discovered only by the determined men who know how to unwrap the hunk of the female, a little bit gloomy subconsciousness .

All in all it was really delightfully to read the adventure of Kate step by step . The only remark would be the shortness of the description of her training at the camp .

Particularly her experience of hard labour , discipline , mild humiliation and the experience of sharing the destiny witht he others in the barracks ? Maybe you should think about the new series , perhaps "The Trainng of Kate " ;) ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story,

I loved this story, the only thing I was waiting for was the story of what happened at the camp. what she did, how they slept, but the whole story was great.

thanks for taking the time to write it.

ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

I would like to have heard the story in Kate's voice, with her perception of the circumstances. That would be to discover her liberation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

why no sequel to the splendid series ?

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

So well written with some great details but major omissions regarding Kate’s training, her inner thoughts, and her personal plans for the future. Too much about him and not enough about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A mildly erotic but believable story is much better than a highly erotic but unbelievable story. Special props for making sure to acknowledge the necessity of clothing in certain situations such as safety gear, etc. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the hottest starting points and basic setups for a story… done as unsexily and the least submissive or dominant as possible?

It was a cool concept, but I was almost bored reading the actual story & plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous