The Librarian and the Nose-Ring Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What does a guy say when the girl he loves tells him she's masturbating live on camera for thirty or forty bucks an hour?

I don't know what you would say. Everyone's different.

After a few more moments to process all this, I told her exactly what I thought.

"That sounds absolutely amazing. Can I watch you do this?" You have to understand, I was incredibly turned on at this point. Did I want to watch Sal pull her panties down on camera? Oh god yes. Did I want this to be her permanent job? Of course not. But for a temporary part-time gig, who was I to knock it? Especially if she was performing for me, too.

Sal's eyes lit up, and she covered her mouth to stifle laughter.

"Really, Terrence? You're not going to stomp out of here?"

"Hell no, Sal. Sounds like you found a way to deal with being broke and poor, a way to get into school and get that job you really want. Why would I pitch a fit about it? But I meant that, I really do want to watch. Me and this boner inside my pants."

She thought about that for a second, eyes rolled back a bit as she pondered my request. It turned out she was mostly thinking about the layout of her bedroom, and where I could sit without being on camera.

"We can do that," she said, "but you can't make any noise, OK? Want to see my expensive set?"

This explained why she hardly ever showed me her bedroom. Not that it was decorated with anything strange, just that she was a bit reluctant to do me on the same bed as she showed her pussy to strangers for money.

There was about half an hour to go before her show started at 11, so she had time to tilt the camera to the right angle, find me a comfy chair, and get ready to Chaturbate.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing when the show went live. There was Sal, just a few yards away, chatting casually about her work at the coffee shop, what she had for dinner, looking into the camera and then rolling around from time to time on the bed, showing off her ass in a cute little black thong. The requests started coming in, and she went from flipping up her t-shirt to show off her boobs, to pulling it right off and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Before long, the thong was off too, and she was on her knees, showing her bum and pussy to the cam, looking back so the guys could see her face in the same shot. Over in the corner, I was trying to keep my erection, slowly stroking myself, using a little bottle of lube. I didn't have to try very hard - Sal was making me completely horny as she started fingering her slit, just along the lips of her folds at first, then putting one finger deep, then two. She added a vibe to the mix, plunging it in and out, moaning just like she did when I fucked her. But a couple of times during this part of the show, she glanced over at me, turned her face to one side, and gave me a little wink. Because that's what it was - a performance. One that she was enjoying, no doubt, but not real sex with her fans. The real sex would come later, with me and nobody else. I could hardly wait...

********

Fast forward three years. Sal got accepted into medical tech college upstate, where she's starting her second term. That brought her lucrative part-time work to an end, causing much sadness to legions of adoring fans of the cutest nose-ring girl on Chaturbate. I found another library job, and Claudia and Mrs. Brooks organized a surprise going away party for me. Claudia told Sal that if she ever wanted to kick up her heels and enjoy a threesome, she and Sandy were up for it, but I think that particular offer will probably just gather dust. Except in my dirty mind, naturally.

Sal and I do find time to get to the big city for a fetish party once every few months. She loves being the centre of attention, and a couple of times she got her naked ass paddled bright red by a line-up of eager volunteers. And you never know who you might see at these events! Last year I spotted Alice across a crowded room, wearing her corset and shelf bra, reminding me of days gone by. She was dancing with Blondie and another woman, all three with their arms in the air and boobs bouncing. So I finally got to enjoy that long, lingering view! Alice saw me gawking and scowled for a second. But then she seemed to realize that was silly, so she busted out laughing and waved me to come over. I smiled and shrugged, declining the offer. What, you believe that??? I grabbed Sal and we joined the kinky lezzies for a couple of dances, before heading back to our own fun and games.

One of these days, after Sal's great new career is underway, we'll see about having a kid or two, and settle into a life of great books, delicious food, and as much hot sex as a couple with rug rats can manage. Or, who knows, maybe we'll move to California and start our own combination fetish club/library/x-ray lab. Who knows? A man can dream, so why not dream big? No, of course I'm not serious, you really think I'm that dopey? The bottom line is this - the saddest day in one librarian's life turned out to be the first day on his road to something better.

And that's the end. No, really, that's all I got.