All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KendalluxKendalluxover 6 years ago
I am totally loving this one!!

Thank you in advance for the next chapter!

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Total fantastic story

Can't believe how hooked I am on this story and we've just barely started. This is one of your best so far Michele. Great job and now I'm on to the next chapter.

A fan always,

Santacruzman

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 6 years ago
very good

Really good and easy to read and hard to stop reading ..

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 6 years ago
A minor medical fact

"He crushed four of the Tylenol in a Styrofoam cup and mixed them with a double shot of vodka and topped it up with orange juice. "

If he wants to kill her, that's a good slow, painful way to do if.

Paracetamol {called acetaminophen in the US} is dangerous enough that i won't take it - i'll bear the pain.

At at least at one time, the LD50 {the dose that kills half of thoe who take it} was only twice the maximum dose allowed for therapeutic purposes in the UK.

Combined with alcohol, it's worse.

It destroys the liver - and the damage is not immediately obvious, is cumulative over multiple doses ... and is irreversible.

If you go far enough, the only possible cure is a liver transplant.

Death by liver failure is NOT one of the more pleasant ways to go.

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
Another excellent chapter

You’ve built the characters and given the history and they look to be on the way to some sort of compromise relationship. Now there needs to be some action (not necessarily physical) involving other characters and presumably themselves. Otherwise it’s quite easy for a good story to become boring. As regards criticism it’s the same comments as last time but you seem to be running out of semi-colons which is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES