All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 03'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KendalluxKendalluxalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks Michele, I'm totally loving this.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Getting really good!

Caught up!

Well, Sarah and Tina, huh? I don't know what Randy thinks Sarah is going to do when she gets a part in the next production, but it isn't Mary Poppins. He's not in the line of fire, she is, or will be.

Great so far and I'm expecting it to get better.

Your truly,

Santacruzman

Lucky3Lucky3over 6 years ago

Exciting onto chapter 4

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
More of the same, please!

After three chapters it’s still a very good story and maintains the interest because it is a proper story. You don’t introduce sex until five pages in and, contrary to some stories, the sex is an integral part of the story because it’s there for a reason.

The bad news. An abundance of unnecessary semi-colons; still a problem with dialogue tags; dependent and independent clauses; grammatical errors. But nothing wrong with the plot or the story telling. Do the mistakes spoil the enjoyment of reading the story? Not for me and, looking at the scores, obviously not for the majority.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES