The Librarian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They eventually disentangled and kicked off their keels and peeled off their dresses; sitting on the lounge clad only in their lingerie and pantyhose.

They lit cigarettes and Tina went to the small open kitchen and flung ice cubes into glasses and poured generous measures of Jack Daniel's and a splash of coke.

Sarah considered her dilemma. If she took the drink she was likely revert to her drunken ways but if she didn't, Tina was likely to be suspicious given how tempestuous Sarah had presented herself as the scorned librarian looking to cast off her miserable existence.

Sarah took the proffered drink. And so began an evening and early morning of drunken debauchery as Sarah and Tina reignited their passion and hunger for each other.

Sarah woke up around ten thirty feeling like shit. Her head ached, her mouth tasted like a litter box and her body panged whenever she moved the slightest. At first she didn't know where she was, then vague flashes of the previous evening came to her.

She was lying on silk sheets that were rumpled and stained, dressed only in panties and a pair of shredded pantyhose. Her panties felt squidgy and her anus had a not unpleasant burning sensation; her nipples were tender and lipstick stained.

"Jesus I thought I looked like shit when I got up," Tina smiled down at her holding a cup of steaming coffee.

"Well I feel like shit; so I might as well look like it," Sarah smiled up at Tina and reached for the coffee.

Tina snatched the coffee out of the way. She was dressed in a pantsuit and her makeup and hair was immaculate; ready to take on the day.

"A kiss first," Tina teased and puckered up.

"No Tina. My breath could probably stop a bus; honestly babe if I could just..." but Tina pressed her lips to Sarah's and kissed her anyway.

Sarah reached up and put her arms around Tina and they kissed; a little chastely as Sarah was self -conscious about her breath.

Sarah took a gulp of scalding coffee and sat up.

"I really gotta pee babe and take care of this," she waved her fingers down her ravaged body.

Tina, being freshly showered and dressed, felt for her lover and she smiled and nodded her understanding.

Sarah snatched up her purse and sprinted to the bathroom, just making it before she gushed a stream of urine into the bowl. She finished her business, wiped and then pulled her phone out of her purse.

There were four text messages from Drew, each one progressively angrier than the last. The final one time stamped four am said 'enjoy your night...I guess we all revert to type'.

She debated whether to call him but decided she really didn't have anything significant to report. She'd reignited her relationship with Tina but that was all. She hadn't yet learned anything that would help them find Stacy Patterson.

She showered, brushed her teeth and fixed her face using Tina's makeup. She had nothing to wear so she slipped into a satin robe hanging on a hook on the back of the door. Just then it opened and a hand appeared holding a fresh pair of panties.

"I presume you could use these," Tina sniggered through the door and Sarah snatched them and pulled them on.

"Now where is that coffee," she grinned as she exited the ensuite.

Tina was sitting at the breakfast bar and pointed to the cup and Sarah slipped onto a stool beside her.

Tina reached out and swept Sarah's bangs out of her eyes and caressed her cheek.

"Are you ok babe? It was a wild night."

"I'm fine thanks Tina; I just needed a little recalibrating after a long period of chastity and boredom," Sarah smiled and gulped down her coffee.

She helped herself to another cup, topping up Tina's.

"Just like old times," Sarah smiled.

"Just like old times," Tina grinned back at her.

But her grin was mirthless.

"So. You really want a job with Xavier Productions, you know the shit we do is pretty degrading? That said, if your head is in the right space you can enjoy it too," Tina smiled wanly.

"Honey; I'm homeless and broke. I'll do anything," Sarah replied, stirring her coffee.

"Right! Fuck this! I gotta get back to LA and to Lyle. If I leave him alone for too long fuck knows what he will get up to."

"Here. Take these," Tina tossed a set of keys to Sarah.

"You're staying here babe; rent free. I'll call you when I have a part for you. Do you have a cell?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Fuck you really are a mid Western librarian aren't you! No fucking cell phone. Get one. I'll call you on the land line soon," Tina laid out two fifty dollar notes on the counter.

"No I can't take that," Sarah protested.

"I'll take it out of your first pay check. Help yourself to any of my clothes. I really gotta go honey," Tina kissed Sarah on the cheek and left.

Sarah went to the window and pulled the curtain aside and watched Tina get into her BMW convertible, a huge step up from the Mini she drove long ago, and watched her pull away from the curb. She smoked a cigarette and drank another cup of coffee.

When she was happy that Tina would not return she snatched up her phone and called Randy. He answered almost immediately.

"She's gone?" it was statement more than a question.

"Yes. How did you know?" Sarah replied, puzzled.

"Where do you think I spent the night? I'm out front. I got coffee and bagels at seven am but other than that I haven't moved," he sounded pissed.

"Well get up here! I've made progress." Sarah snapped the phone shut.

She was a little pissed off with Randy's self righteous bullshit.

She put on fresh coffee and was cleaning up when she heard a tentative knock on the door.

Randy sat at the breakfast bar looking a little sulky. He kept glancing at the rumpled bed in the studio apartment.

Sarah sat on the stool very aware that she was clad only in Tina's blue satin bathrobe and panties. She was glad that she had been able to fix her makeup because she knew that otherwise she would look like shit.

Randy glanced over to the counter top where an empty bottle of Jack Daniel's and an empty litre bottle of Coke stood beside two lipstick stained glasses. Another half-empty bottle of Jack remained; an accusary object of the previous night's debauchery .

"You didn't stay sober for long then?" he nodded at the bottles.

"I had to stay in character; as they say in the movies," Sarah smiled apologetically at him.

"And that too?" he pointed with his chin to the bed.

"Yes. That too! What did you think was going to happen? I'm trying to get a job in the porn business; am I supposed to be squeamish about making love with a former lover?" Sarah snapped.

"Is that what your kind call it? Making love? How do you decide who is on top? Do you toss for it?" Randy said vehemently.

Sarah slapped him across the face.

"Hey! You dragged me into this! This is what you wanted!"

"Do you think this is where I want to be? I told you! I'd rather not exist than be what I am but at least Tina showed me some affection."

"Do you know what it's like to lose the only people who ever loved you?"

"Amanda is dead! Drew is dead! Sloane hates me! You hate me!" Sarah seethed.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Settle down!" Randy gripped Sarah's wrist as she tried to slap him again.

Her gown had opened and her pert breasts were uncovered.

Randy reached out and closed her robe; Sarah flinched, expecting him to hit her in retaliation.

"Ok. Let's take stock."

"You have this place for now and Tina will call you here when she has a job for you. As soon as that happens we get inside Xavier Productions and can find out where Stacy is. Correct?" Randy said letting go of her wrist.

"Correct," Sarah said, a little indignantly.

"Ok we are getting somewhere! I'll check out of the motel and bring our stuff here. We'll make this our base of operations so to speak," Randy stroked his chin as he pondered the future.

Sarah arose from her stool ensuring her robe remained closed and walked over to the counter and picked up the half-bottle of Jack Daniel's. She poured it down the sink.

"Get some fresh milk and vegetables on the way back. I know a butcher around the corner who has great steaks," Sarah turned from the sink to Randy.

"So what are we playing happy families now?" Randy said sarcastically.

"Well arguably. You are technically my brother-in-law so I guess we are."

"At least until that phone rings," Sarah nodded to the landline phone hooked up to the kitchen wall.

Randy nodded and stood up. He strode to the door and as he opened it Sarah put a hand on his shoulder.

"This is my place now. I'm not sleeping on the floor."

Randy grinned at her.

"It's your place Sarah. And that's your bed," he smiled and closed the door behind him.

To be continued...

12