All Comments on 'The Librarian Ch. 07'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years ago
Very Nice...very nice...

I so want to be Sarah here in this chapter.

Again your writing is so lucid, like watching a movie or t.v. drama...Peace Out.

KendalluxKendalluxover 6 years ago
Wonderful. Great story!!

Thank you so much Michele!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had me worried.

I am glad you ended it the way that you did. I was worried that you were going to throw a twist in there and have Lyle or the Russians find them. So when the story ended I was relieved. Good writing.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Another sexy story

Michele, you really are a softy romantic after all. This was one of the best stories in your archive of stories. Good characters, good sex, beautiful nylons and love, can't get better than that! You're going to have to kiss and cuddle your muse a lot to get another story this good.

A loving fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are like a fine wine!

I have to tell you, Michele, that this series put you in an entirely new light. You are now a master storyteller. I think I would have enjoyed this story without the sex (but I am glad it was there). Keep growing and getting better, m'lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thank you for this wonderfull story!

Chapter 6 was so sad, Sarah deserved this final chapter...

EmirusEmirusover 4 years ago
A fitting climax!

The twist was at the beginning this time not at the end! You bugger! Excellent chapter to finish with and not too schmaltzy. The tiny bit of sex (or was it tiny 🙄😂) fitted well with the feel of this last chapter. Everything was wrapped up well.

You are a very good storyteller. I’m not into lurid sex scenes, transsexual or otherwise, unless they are an integral part of the story, as I’ve mentioned in a previous comment. I’m more interested in reading a proper story, again as I’ve mentioned previously. The mistakes that riddle your writing, not just this story but others, can be fairly easily rectified by research, diligence, understanding and a desire to make everything better than it is at present.

Every writer should aim to be the best they can be. No one can ask any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Simply the best I have read!

LatexZashaLatexZashaalmost 3 years ago

Are they going to take Stacy in? Will they adopt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3969 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES