The Librarian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers

They took breakfast on their little porch. The tide had come up and they watched the surfers working the shore break.

They watched a young woman, her blonde hair blowing in the breeze behind her, making her way through the sand coming their way. They both sipped coffee and wished they had a cigarette but they had made a pact to quit three months ago and neither had cheated.

As the young woman got closer they could see she was carrying a backpack; struggling against the fine sand and the blustery wind. There appeared to be something familiar about her.

Randy and Sarah both stood and the woman broke into a run, dropping her backpack. Sarah raced to the gate and opened her arms and Stacy fell into them.

"Oh my god! Aunt Sarah I found you!" she squealed.

They hugged each other and kissed and hugged again.

Randy stood on the porch and tears of happiness ran down his face.

Later they sat at the table, Randy and Stacy sipping beers and Sarah a diet Coke. Stacy had changed into a swimsuit and Sarah was glad to see she had a little more weight on her, she and Randy were still in their swimsuits too.

"How on earth did you find me?" Sarah asked.

Stacy looked guiltily at Randy and he smiled at Sarah and shrugged his shoulders innocently.

Sarah kicked him under the table.

"Hey we wanted it to be surprise," Randy grinned.

"Ok but...what does your mother and father think of you coming to Hawaii to see your tranny Aunty?" Sarah asked.

"Hey! Hey!" Randy and Stacy yelled in unison.

Randy took Sarah's wrists in his hands and kissed her palms and looked at her with all seriousness.

"You stopped talking about yourself like that a long time ago Sarah. Don't you dare start again now!" he admonished her.

Sarah nodded and Stacy leaned forward and hugged her.

"You saved my life. I love you Aunt Sarah," she smiled and Sarah smiled back.

Stacy noticed the scar on Sarah's chest, just below her right breast. She reached out and traced it with her finger.

"That's where..." she trailed off.

"Yeah that's where Raffe Ignesman shot me," Sarah said matter of factly.

"I don't try to pretend it never happened. It's a bad part of my life that's in the past. I look at this way. If that hadn't happened I might never had fallen in love with lunkhead over there and he with me," she teased.

"Hey!" Randy pretended to look hurt.

"But yeah. Every time I see that scar, I feel a little guilty," he said seriously.

"I use it to get my way whenever I want," Sarah laughed.

"Come on! Let's go for a swim and then lunkhead can take us for lunch at Shorebirds," Sarah got up from her seat and ran down the path towards the surf.

"She's wonderful Randy," Stacy said.

"Yes she is," Randy looked longingly after Sarah and then they both ran down the path after her.

Randy and Sarah sat at a table for two at La Mer Restaurant on Waikiki beach watching the flames from the torches on the beachfront. Randy sipped Chablis and Sarah sparkling water. They held hands across the table like young lovers.

Randy removed a hand and put it in the pocket of linen jacket and pulled out a little black box.

Sarah's heart thundered in her chest.

Randy flipped open the box to reveal a perfect blue-white diamond set in white gold.

"An ice diamond for my Ice Princess" he whispered.

He took the ring from the blue satin insert and held it out and looked at Sarah questioningly.

She nodded, tears running down her face, and extended her left hand.

Randy slid the ring onto her ring finger and leaned over the table and kissed her.

"Look on the bright side," he grinned mischievously.

"When we get married you won't even have to change your last name."

"Oh, fuck off Randolph," she laughed.

The End.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,947 Followers
12