All Comments on 'The Library Crawl'

by zenmackie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful

wonderfully well written and narrated. I love the details of her thoughts as she is so exposed and taken. ...thinking I might need to take a trip to the library soon *grin* too bad I dont have a splendid Master like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow.

I was left literally speechless by the time you finished that last word.

<br>

<br>

Amazing.

<br>

<br>

Absolutely amazing.

<br>

<br>

Right now, that had to probably be the best thing I've seen on this site yet.

<br>

<br>

Your tone and sound capture was practically perfect. The sheer sound of your voice is ideal for ears.

<br>

<br>

The <i>way</i> you read was enough to send me into a frenzy. Your description, and input, the personality, and extra "umph" <i>really</i> did the trick!

<br>

<br>

I didn't know whether to simply bask in your sonorous voice or to lay back and desirously play along.

<br>

<br>

That was indubitably a <b> TRUE </b> work of Literary Erotica!

<br>

<br>

Containing both literary elements at their best and the seduction and sultry enticements of eroticism.

<br>

<br>

And, nothing more can be said.

<br>

<br>

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully told

Wonderfully written and the voice of the author, greatly enhanced by his detailed thoughts of the 'librarian', drew me to a wonderful conclusion. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Easily the best that I have come across in a long while. Great story, beautifully narrated.

Roudge_et_NoirRoudge_et_Noirover 16 years ago
I feel like going to library in no time...

Phew. A master making researches via library computer:) Hehe. I want him badly...

nmjessicanmjessicaabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

What a great story! I love both the story and your voice!! I'm looking forward to your other stories, and perhaps a visit to my own local library. ;)

mary_aranxiamary_aranxiaover 12 years ago
Exceptional...

...the theme and the delivery!

ohsweetvioletohsweetvioletover 12 years ago

Very sexy. The visuals I could see in my mind just from the writing were lovely. 5

femme100percentfemme100percentover 12 years ago
Oh...Patti you are such a naughty girl

I enjoyed this story and as always Zenmackie brought me right into the world. I was there at the local library with Patti. Hmmm I like the idea of the anonymous sex, the stranger's cum inside her panties, she feeling obligated to obey Master's orders and being rewarded for it. Love the short, but I want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzenmackie@zenmackie
I've been writing erotica for several years now and I occasionally train female submissives online. If interested see my ad below: -------------------------------------------------------------- You are an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controll...