All Comments on 'The Life and Times of M.X.'

by mabinogionx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
Love conquers all

I enjoyed your story, good things happen to those who are used by unloving people, am I sorry for the stepmother? hell no, the bitch deserved what happened to her for her sadistic torture of M.It was fitting that Lisa and M found each other. Pity that Melissa and the rest of the others didn't get some sort of payback as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was amazing

Im soo happy it had a good ending last 4/5 stories were depressing as crap, altho sad about the dad he had a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This should have an alternate ending where his stepmother dies latter and he has to do steadily more humiliating things like the cum jar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Went way too long

I read to the end of page 4. By then I was done. It got old, fast. The events were predictable and there was nothing satisfying about any of it. It needs to be cut much shorter and changed up so the reader has some interest in learning what the ending might be. There's nothing driving me to find out cause that extra space I give a story to see if it improves has run out. Sorry dude or dudette, I've never written a post like this before. The story needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

a little long but worth it. im glad i stuck with it because it ended really well and it was refreshingly different. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

All that shit because he didn't want his Dad to know he jerked off.

Unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous