The Life and Tines of Slave N Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then bound her ankles to the bottom corners of the table, again lewdly displaying her for fucking, with her thighs and ankles bound wide apart, her ass pushed up and open between them, the wedge making her arch her back like an animal in heat. Using a small syringe from a children's cough syrup, I injected a generous amount of lube through her sphincter, listening to her gasp as the cold lube filled her insides.

"Are you ready to have lots of sex tonight?" I asked.

"Yes . . . yes, please . . . Are . . . are you going to take the cage off?" She pleadingly asked.

"No, baby. Not tonight. You're going to learn that sex is often about using that tight little pussy of yours to please your superiors. Do you want to learn to do that, and have lots of sex?"

A small, almost inaudible gasp . . . and then silence.

I climbed up onto the table, placing my legs wide to either side of N. I pulled up my skirt to reveal my naked, wet pussy. I grabbed N by her hair and lifted her head to look directly between my parted thighs. "You may lick me until I cum, if you please my friends with your pussy tonight. Would you do that for me? It will feel soooo good for you, I promise. Will you do that for your mistress?"

I was soaking as I thought about what might be going on inside her head and at the anticipation of what she was about to agree to do.

"Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, please, Mistress. I'll please your friends. Please let me taste you and make you cum. Please . . . "

"Please them with your pussy?"

"Yes. . . " she paused, "I'll please them with . . . my . . . my . . . pussy," forcing that last word out.

"Okay. You've been a good slave, N. So you may."

I left her there for twenty minutes, all trussed up like a breeding animal waiting to be gang fucked. She was so sexy, the moist lube oozing slightly from her well-slicked ass, and a thin strand of pre-cum dangling from the tube impaling her cock in its cage.

I went upstairs to wait for my three guests, who arrived together a few minutes later as had been previously planned.

Trey was a slightly-built, but muscular and toned bisexual dominant. His olive skin showed his Cuban heritage. He was about 5'6" with a beautifully cut six-inch cock, which I had seen him use on bound male and female slaves several times. Stephen was a larger man and another bisexual dominant. He occasionally owned male slaves for kinky fun and play, and did public classes on bondage and cock-and-ball torture at various kinky get-togethers and clubs. His romantic relationships were with women though, and generally pretty vanilla compared to the way he loved to abuse helpless young men. He was blonde and blue-eyed and about six feet tall. I'd never seen his cock before.

Benji was a dominant gay man, and the handy, cruel and kinky friend who built the rape rack for me. He was big. Six foot three, broad chested, muscular, and with a huge cock. It was nearly ten inches fully erect, and the shaft was as wide as my wrist - the thick spongy head even wider than that. I had seen him leave his subjects gaping and panting with that monster in his public play sessions at clubs and private kink parties. He was impressive, and if he had liked girls, would definitely have been someone I'd consider as a lover and an equal partner. If you hadn't guessed, that is not something I say about many men. He was here for my slave N tonight, though.

I brought the men down to the play room and presented slave N, bound, spread, dripping wet, and nervously waiting to be gang fucked.

"N wants to learn how to use his pussy to please men for me, don't you N?"

N's voice shaking upon realizing that it was more than one person and they were all men. " . . . I'm not sure, ma'am . . . I'm . . . I'm not . . ."

I again took up position with my legs spread around N's prone body. I pulled up her head again and scootched forward until my swollen, wet pussy was inches from N's mouth. I stayed there and let the scent of my arousal work its magic.

"I thought you wanted to please me and have lots of sex tonight." I said.

N's breathing intensified and I could tell my scent had hit her olfactory nerve, setting off fireworks deep in her sexual psyche. She was plunging deep into a submissive head space.

"I promised you it would feel soooo wonderful, didn't I? And besides, if you don't want to please and serve me, just say so and we can stop whenever you want." I slid my fingers into my wet folds as I said this, opening my lips to show N my engorged clit. She was literally drooling like one of Pavlov's dogs.

"And if you're good and do a good job, you get to lick me until I cum. You'd like that, right? That would make me sooo happy."

"Yes, ma'am," she agreed.

Trey was first. He knelt between N's wide-spread thighs and placed the head of his pretty, but modestly-sized cock against N's still tight opening. N began panting slightly in anticipation, preparing herself to be fucked.

"This bitch is wet and ready and to ride! Where did you find this one, Lauren?"

"Never you mind," I giggled, flicking my clit. "Just remember she's mine, and I'll let you come fuck her when you feel the need."

"Deal!" Trey answered.

With that, Trey slowly pressed the head of his cock into N's wet, needy hole. Over the next ten minutes, he slowly worked his whole length into my slave's pussy, while I fingered myself to the edge of orgasm several times, having to stop to avoid going over the falls. N was panting and moaning, processing the feeling of being stretched, which she was pretty familiar with by this point, along with the knowledge that it was a real cock fucking her, all the while longing for the reward that lay just inches under her nose.

"Oh . . . this one is TIGHT!" Trey said, as he started to work up a smooth, deep fucking rhythm. The sound of N's wet pussy being violated, the slick lube between the surfaces of her grasping lips and Trey's slick cock, along with the sound of Trey's hips slapping N's spread cheeks, brought me to the edge again, and I had to stop diddling myself and calm down. It was important for N to get my orgasm tonight. Well . . . the first one at least.

Before the guys had arrived, we had made a deal. Trey and Stephen were allowed to fuck N as long as they liked, but they were not allowed to cum in her. That was reserved for Benji. We had agreed that N would finish the other two off with her mouth after she had been gang raped by the three of them.

After half an hour of carefully-timed fucking, changing his pace to avoid cumming, Trey pulled out of N's pussy with a loud, wet "plop" that caused N to utter a sexy gasp.

"Your turn, Stevie," Trey said to the now naked Stephen, who had been watching and stroking himself to full erection during the first part of N's fucking.

Stephen's cock was only slightly larger than Trey's in length, but a good bit wider. It was still singificantly smaller than Benji's though.

"Are you ready for more, baby?" I asked N.

N had uttered nothing but moans and whimpers for the whole thirty minutes she was pumped by Trey.

"Does it feel good, just like I promised it would?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she cooed.

"Do you need more cock in your greedy pussy?"

"Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Lauren. I need more cock in my greedy pussy," she whispered, concluding with a deep sigh.

"That's a good slave. Here it comes. Relax and show Master Stephen how you like to please a cock with your tight, wet pussy."

Stephen had climbed into position and did not take the time Trey had to let N adjust. With Stephen's added girth, N squealed as her hole was suddenly stretched wider with the first deep thrust of Stephen's larger cock. The sound nearly made me cum again, and I had to stop fingering myself and calm down if I was going to last.

After the first couple of minutes of grunts from N, her noises turned to pleasured moans and, as I had hoped, she began pushing back slightly onto Stephen's cock with each thrust, showing she wanted him deeper inside her, and demonstrating how much pleasure he was giving her.

For his part, Stephen was quiet and business-like in his hard rhythmic fucking of N. Unlike Trey, who had made numerous comments about my slave while he was fucking her.

After fifteen minutes, Stephen pulled out with another loud wet plop. Again, N moaned from the suddenly empty feeling of her gaping hole. Her hips still bucked the air like she was still being fucked hard. That again brought me near the edge.

"Do you like getting fucked for me, N? Does it feel so good in your tight pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress, Lauren. Thank you." N breathily whispered.

It was Benji's turn. I knew it was going to hurt N quite a bit more to be stretched to accommodate Benji's huge head and shaft. I scooted in closer, and lifted N's head from the table, placing her nose and tongue directly against my dripping wet pussy. I slid under her face so she was pressed into my sex.

"Lick very slowly, my pet. I want to last as long as Master Benji lasts."

N began her expert tonguing of my outer lips and teased my clit, just as I had trained her to do over the past several months.

Benji was much more merciful than I had expected. At least he was at first. He took his time working his thick cock slowly into N, while N pacified himself sucking on my pussy. But once he was in, he began a rough, hard fucking, pressing N hard against my clit with every deep thrust into the slave's helpless body. His powerful hips made loud slapping sounds against N's ass, and N was jolted forward with a grunt each time. She had no time or ability to push back to impale herself as she had with Stephen. This was much more just N being roughly used for Benji's pleasure. I was immediately close to cumming just from the pressure of N's face being mashed rhythmically against my clit - almost as if Benji were fucking me through my slave's body.

Benji was fucking to cum, and so he only lasted a few more minutes before loudly announcing "Take my cum, you sweet bitch," and yelling as he coated N's insides. That sent me over the edge as well, and I came screaming, holding N tightly by the hair and pulling her tight against my sex while I pumped my hips and ground against her nose and mouth.

Before Benji had pulled out, I leaned close to N's ear and whispered. "I'm very proud of you. You made me very, very happy tonight."

She was covered in sweat from the brutal pounding she had just taken. She was gasping, her body heaving still from the exertion of trying to take the monster cock so deep and so hard. Her rapid breathing began to slow as she tried to calm herself.

I jumped off the table in time to watch Benji pull out of N's sweet, destroyed pussy. It was gaping and dripping cum down the little "seam" of her balls. Her own prostate, pounded as it had been for nearly an hour, was slowly oozing its contents out of the tip of the cage, leaving a small puddle of N's juices on the leather padding between her spread thighs.

I released N from the bonds, except for her wrists, which remained tied behind her back, then helped her up off the table. She was still shaking as she got up.

"You still need to please Master Trey and Master Stephen, N. They didn't get to fill your pussy like Master Benji did."

N's eyes shot wide.

I pushed down on N's shoulders, signaling her to kneel. Trey and Stephen had both washed their cocks while Benji had been reaming N. That sort of play was not something I was ready to introduce N to that night.

Resigning herself, and deeply in subspace, N sunk to her knees. Her wrists behind her back, she was instructed first by Stephen and then by Trey in turn to open her mouth. She obeyed for each, and although I had covertly started to train her using my strapon toys how to please a cock with her mouth, I had informed both boys that they'd need to give her an assist tonight. Over the next ten minutes, each one jacked himself off into N's mouth as she tried to keep from breaking the seal her lips held around the heads of their cocks. She sucked and swallowed admirably, only letting a small amount dribble out of the corner of mouth each time. I came three more times watching her serve, looking her directly in the eyes and smiling my approval.

N has had no more accidents, but not necessarily because of these sessions. Like I said, I've instituted rituals to ensure there is no reason for her to resort to masturbating, which I'll describe in more detail in a future chapter.

12