All Comments on 'The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 07'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
May be hot....;)) but miserably parched and dry gory Gothika?!! ;))..like wearing all black with no colour block whatsoever?!! ;))

Flowing mighty thrillingly...the writing suddenly stumbles on unabashed rapist glorification and protection towards chapter end.!!;))

..the escaped girls...who slyly use date rape drugs on the tormentors to get free....collect all the evidence in the world against the heinous,ruthless rapists...but.....get cold feet to use it against them in the end of chapter 7!! ;))....like better safe than sorry....the girls utterly go under cover...way away from the rapists' clutches..!! ;)) writer keeping scope for tormenting them beyond every conceivable limit in coming chapters?!;))

so much cruel erotic realism without even a tad bit of a breather or fantasy.....could be like a never ending sahara desert without even a single oasis or water body!!;)) Maybe hot..;)) but miserably parched and dry!! ;)) too boring and wearying!! ;))

Or like wearing all black with no color block!! ;)) Gory Gothika!! ;))Twists and turns please..Mister JBEdwards!!;))

this proceeds in too boring a straight line..or DARK line!!;)) throw in some streaks of neons...fluorescents...brilliant yellows...brilliant limes or whatever.....and make DARK more interesting!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a very good story. I especially like the st whatnot fetish bit! ^_^

I'm a little dissapointed in the overused happy-end part tho. It's very boring. (And I'm very sadistic.)

Sadly no one writes the kind of endings I like.

But the story itself was very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...