The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe found our purses, but after an hour of looking we never found our clothes. "My memory is all a fog, but I'll bet they're at Mike's, downstairs," I said.

"Of course. That's where they must be. I remember now," Chloe said. We took a couple of extra large T-shirts from Al's bureau, since otherwise we were naked, and then we stole two of his coats. We also helped ourselves to over $2,000 in cash from his wallet. I wanted to cut both of the men, and tie them up to let them bleed out, or cut off their balls, but Chloe stopped me.

I had one victory. I pushed apart Al's legs, and stuck the knife into the bed so that it was sticking straight up. The sharp side of the knife was leaning against Al's balls. Hopefully that would at the least freak him out when he woke up. If I were lucky, he would cut his balls, hopefully badly, when he woke from his drug induced slumber.

We got out of there. It's easy to hail a taxi on Park Avenue; taxis love to cruise there, looking for fares. We each went home and took things we would hate to lose, such as pictures of our loved ones. They could find us in the dead of night if we went back to our apartments. We moved in with Betsy for a few nights before we found new digs.

I wanted to go to the police. After all, we had been tortured and raped. I guess it's the Hoosier in me. Chloe pointed out that it was both dangerous and futile to do so. These were rich men, and they had power beyond our imaginations. It was time to lay low and to lick our wounds.

Speaking of wounds, I removed the bandage and put a proper bandage on my slash. I decided I had to go to the hospital where I worked: I needed stitches. I guessed I need 10 stitches, but in reality I required 14. I wanted to ask one of the doctors there, preferably Dr. Goldsmith, to fix my wound properly.