The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I accepted. I even said that I'd never seen a bedroom at the Yale Club. "How do they compare to rooms, for example, at the Sofitel?" I asked. The Sofitel is a nice hotel only a block away from the Yale Club. He happily offered to show me his room. He had me where he wanted me. Symmetrically, I had him where I wanted him.

I neither accepted his offer nor did I decline it. Instead, I changed the subject back to this book I was working on. Writing a book was my cover story. I told him I suspected a man of illegal weapons dealings with sleazy dictators and possibly even with terrorist groups. Could he help me to get dirt on the man?

I had reapplied my musky perfume (Opium, by Yves St. Laurent) and quietly unbuttoned a few buttons on my blouse, when I was in the restroom before we left the restaurant. I now leaned towards him as I asked him this question, using my most sultry tone of voice. I'm sure he could smell my perfume; men love the scent of it. He also got a free look down my blouse at my lacy bra.

He said he was sure we could work something out. I knew what that meant. It was not so much a case of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. It was more a case of you study the ceiling of my bedroom, and later I'll get you the information you're looking for.

Back at the Yale Club, we had the cognac at the bar. I had to admit it was good, even very good. Hank was trying to get me drunk, in order to get me upstairs to his room. I was already drunk. I said, "You know Hank, I'm Ray's girl. He's your friend."

"Relax, Nancy. I only offered to show you my room because you were curious as to what they were like. It's just a hotel room is all. There's no need to see it. Let's have another cognac."

I was impressed. Hank was smooth. Now that I knew he didn't care, I would be less worried about going to his room. That was his plan, anyway. I knew however what I needed to do to get his help. Tit for tat. In this case, tit for cock. I ended up having two more cognacs. They were actually quite good.

No money is used at the Yale Club. He simply signs for things. So, I had no idea what the cognacs cost, and you know what? I did not care.

At this point I was good and drunk and I leaned on Hank as he escorted me to his room. He showed me around his room, which took all of three minutes, and then he made his move and kissed me. I kissed back. We kissed for quite a while and then he unbuttoned my blouse. He did it slowly, one button at a time, giving me plenty of time to stop him.

I did not stop him. I did nothing at all, except to continue to kiss him as he undressed me.

My blouse was off and he reached behind me to unhook my bra. "I can't wait to free your luscious boobs," he said.

I said, "We have to stop, Hank. I can't do this to Ray. Especially with his friend. I should go."

Hank said, "Please Nancy: Just let me see what I'll be missing, you sweet, gorgeous woman."

I said, "Okay, but keep your distance," and I backed away from him until my back was to the wall. "I'll give you a great show if you'll help me?"

He agreed, and he pulled up some sexy music on his computer. I did a sexy strip tease. I had taken a class recently on strip tease and belly dancing, and I knew what I was doing. Hank was amazed. When I got down to my bra and panties, I danced over close to Hank and waved my boobs in his face. He took out some money and began to put it in my panties. He was getting with the fantasy.

I sat on his lap and gave him a lap dance. I reminded him that his hands could not touch me or the lap dance was over. My back was to his face. First I squirmed around a bit while sitting on his lap. Then I slid down until I practically fell off of him altogether. I rubbed his cock with the back of my body as I slid, of course. I got back on top of him, again sitting on his lap.

I rubbed my ass on his cock, and now it was rock hard. It was easy to tell. I repeated my actions, spreading my legs as I straddled him, always with my back to his face. I finished the lap dance, so I rose and continued my dance and he resumed putting money in my panties, pushing them down a little with each bill. I let my panties stay down, and eventually they fell to my ankles, scattering his bills about my feet.

"You're naughty," I said, and I giggled. I stepped out of my panties. Now I was wearing only a bra. I did a few more minutes of my strip tease moves, and waited until the end of my dance to remove my bra, my last piece of clothing. I was naked. I stood in front of him, giving him a nice, long time to check out my nude body. He took a photo of me standing there.

I gave him a second lap dance, again reminding him not to use his hands. This time I was naked and I faced him. I wiggled my generous boobs tantalizingly close to his mouth. Not one to pass up a hint, he took them into his mouth, one after the other, as my cunt rubbed his hard cock through his clothes. Well, his mouth is not his hands, I thought. He's not cheating.

I spread my legs and straddled him. This opened up my pussy, and it was caressing his cock through his pants. I unzipped his pants and he helped me to pull them off. Now he was in his soft and thin cotton briefs, and I could feel his cock with my pussy, right through his briefs. My pussy was so wet that his briefs were getting wet.

I was getting much too turned on. So was Hank. I got off him, and went to stand, naked, against the wall. "That got a bit out of hand. If you like, we can do this again, and perhaps more, after you get that information for me?"

"You're going to leave me like this?" Hank said.

"That would be mean, wouldn't it?" I said. I gave him my best smile, flashing my teeth.

"Look, Nancy, I won't tell Ray. I'll get you the information and give it to you in person, the very next time I am in New York. Let's see: that's in two weeks. I promise. Just don't leave me like this!"

"You're sure? I needs the goods on that bastard," I said. I realized I said `bastard' with too much venom in my voice. Hank did not seem to notice. The sight of my naked body distracted his mind. Men love to see naked women standing before them in hotel rooms.

Hank nodded. He said, "I'll get the goods on the guy. I guarantee it."

I walked towards him and kissed him. "Deal," I said, as he fondled my boobs. "Stand up and undress," I said. Hank jumped up and stripped quickly. I knelt and took his cock into my mouth, licking the sides and swirling my tongue around its engorged purple head. My hand went to his balls, and my other hand gently stroked the stem of his cock, the part not in my mouth.

"You taste good. I wonder how you fuck?" I said.

"Allow me to show you, my lovely," Hank said, grinning like a little boy getting his first bicycle. He lay me on the bed and loomed over me. Sure enough, I was going to get to study the ceiling, just as I imagined. The ceiling was ordinary, but still it was nice, all the same. No water damage.

As Hank teased me with his cock, he said, "Ray always has such gorgeous women. I am always jealous. You're the first one of his women I have been able to bed. I'm going to enjoy ravishing you."

Okay, this is gross, I thought. He's not fucking me, he's fucking Ray's woman. It's sick. But this way I'll get what I want. Eyes on the prize, I thought. So what if the whole idea is disgusting? I've had worse. I've had much worse.

I'll give Hank credit. He gave me a nice fuck; it just did not last long enough. He blew his load into the rubber. So, I sucked him hard again, lay him down, and climbed on top of him. He did not have a second rubber, so he fucked me bareback. This time I was in charge, and I made sure his cock touched me in all the right places. This was nice and I began to moan. I moaned loudly to help his male ego.

He pushed me off, placed me on all fours, and took me from behind. Now he was in charge again and suddenly all his tenderness was lost. It was if he were channeling the rough fucks of Steve, one of my many lovers back in Indiana during my period as "Sexy Nancy: The Slut of Brown County." Steve was the man I had called `rough and ready' Zachary Taylor.

Hank was giving me a rough fuck. I realized he was my first CIA fuck, too. For some reason that thought turned me on to such an extent I almost came right then.

I suddenly realized that I was spy fucking! It had never been one of my goals in life, to fuck a spy. But now that I was doing it, I loved the idea of it. I also seemed to be loving the reality of it.

Now I was moaning much too loudly for the staid Yale Club, but Hank did not care. No, he did not care at all! And I, for one, could not have cared less about the time bound traditions of the Yale Club, as I moaned as loud as I wanted to, and that was loud, I assure you.

At the end, he pulled out and unloaded on my back. This was good; I did not want Ray to find me full of another's man cum later when I went home to him. Ah, Hank: What a thoughtful guy. We kissed and cuddled for a while. I had him wash his cum off my back. He got another erection as he washed me, but I told him no, twice was enough, and he would get more when he returned with the information.

I went home to Ray, and told him the whole story, leaving out the sex, of course. There are things you just do not need to tell your lover. Ray was glad, and a little surprised that Hank had agreed to get me the information. I figure that he knew what I had most likely done to get Hank's help, but he did not ask, and I did not tell.

True to his word, two weeks later Hank returned with the information I wanted. He called beforehand, and we agreed to meet again at the Yale Club. He said he had a colleague with him, and he wondered if I had a friend for his colleague? Just to join us for dinner is all, he quickly added. I told him I thought I did; I'll check.

I ran it by Billie Jean and Chloe. Both women volunteered to have dinner with the two men and me. I warned them about after dinner, but they assured me they could handle themselves. I asked Hank how old his friend was, since Billie Jean was 29 and Chloe was 24. I sent head shots of the two of them and dumped the choice on Hank. Hank's friend Ron was 28, the same age as me. Ron chose Chloe.

Chloe and I were to meet Hank and his colleague Ron at the Yale Club when they came back to town. Chloe was the last to arrive. She is 5'8" tall, has a dynamite figure, a pretty face, and long blonde hair. A lot of people have blonde hair, but Chloe's was an ethereal shade of yellow. She can look like a goddess.

Chloe arrived wearing a light tweed suit that hugged all her curves so tightly it looked like a second skin. She wore her hair up in a bun. She had on 3 inch heels, making her tower over a pipsqueak like me. She was a lot of woman to handle, that's for sure.

As Chloe entered the Yale Club, all male eyes turned to her. Most female eyes, including mine, did too. She was a knockout. Hank's mouth was hanging open when he saw her, and Ron I think was in a state of shock, seeing his blind date for the evening for the first time. I waved to Chloe and she came over to join us, on the leather couch at the back of the lobby.

We all mounted the beautiful staircase to the second floor, where the bar was, and we each had a cocktail. "Nice club," Chloe said.

The men were still speechless, and I spoke volumes to Chloe with my eyes alone. She smiled and imperceptibly nodded. She knew how stunning she looked. It was intentional; usually she downplays her beauty but tonight she was letting it out to play. Good for her. This was going well.

Chloe told me later what Ron had told her about Hank. Hank had returned to DC after our date together, when I gave him two lap dances and let him enjoy my body in every way he wanted. He could not stop talking about me. Not only did he describe me to Ron, but also, he did so in graphic detail, as if he were writing porn.

He loved my face, my eyes, my smile, and of course my figure, and my boobs were `to die for.' He even described to Ron in detail how we made love, or as he apparently put it, how we fucked. I have a little trick, where I can grab a man's cock with my pussy. This really impressed Hank, and he could not stop talking about it.

He had taken a picture of me when I had stood before him naked in his Yale Club room, my pussy already on fire and a little swollen. Her showed Ron the picture. That was all Ron needed to transform me into a lust object in his mind.

Maybe that is why both men got erections when they saw me at the Yale Club that night. They both were doubtless envisioning a repeat performance. Ron was no doubt hoping he could get a piece of my ass, too. Fortunately, the arrival of my siren friend Chloe changed the calculus. Good for Chloe, I say.

Ron had heard about Hank's sex with me constantly for two weeks. Should I have been flattered? I don't think so. But at least he was praising me and not calling me a slut. He told Ron that Ray always has a pretty girl friend, but he had outdone himself with me. That's nice to hear -- I guess.

Chloe and Ron began to get to know each other, chatting together happily. Ron drank Scotch whiskey, and Chloe sipped at a glass of French white wine. I asked Hank about the information. He gave me a rather large envelope.

"Be careful with that, Nancy. I can't decide if it's dynamite or a weapon of mass destruction inside that envelope. You can really pick them. Congratulations. But be careful, okay? You're a nice girl and you do not want to become one of his St. Sebastian victims. I like you alive."

"You know about that?" I said. I was surprised, even incredulous. But Hank, seeing my reactions, was equally surprised.

"You know about it, too?" he said.

"You could say that." I guess he either had not noticed my scar, or had not put two and two together. After all, when he saw me naked he was distracted, shall we say.

"You'll note that it is only a suspicion. The details are all there. But you know, it's so weird that my gut feeling is that it might be true. Of course, the CIA's interest is in his international activities. Just looking at that, he's a bad actor. I don't think people get worse than your Adolphus. He's a piece of work, he is," Hank said.

"You got that right," I said.

We left for dinner, and I put his envelope into my briefcase that I brought along for the occasion. It locked, and I locked it. It was steel with a combination lock. I did not check it at the restaurant, but kept it with me. I'm sure the restaurant's hostess thought it was filled with sensitive legal documents, and I had come from work. That is, if she thought at all. One sees everything in New York.

I had sort of promised to put out for Hank as a kind of payment for the information, but I was hoping he would have forgotten, or not been creepy enough to ask me to do it again. Fat chance. We all made pleasant small talk at dinner, and at one point Chloe let her hair down. The two men almost passed out. Boy, did she look hot. There was some discussion about whether she was a true blonde, or not.

Chloe stayed silent, but I said, "Yes, she is. Take it from me boys; she is a true blonde."

Hank said, "How do you know? Do the drapes match the curtains?"

We let the crudeness of his remark pass. Chloe was blushing a little at this point. I said, "Yes."

"How do you know?" Ron asked.

"Chloe and I got it on once, if you must know. Now enough of this nonsense," I said.

"I wish I could have seen that!" Hank said. I got an idea.

"Absolve me of my sexual debt to you, and if Chloe is willing, you and Ron can watch. Hands and everything else to yourselves, though. What do you say?" I preferred getting it on with Chloe than with Hank. My one time with Chloe was the best sex I had ever had, and that includes the sex with all the men I had ever known. And that's saying something, because I have known a lot of men.

Chloe was blushing furiously now. The men seemed to be weighing their options. Hank really wanted to get his rocks off with me, I could tell. I guessed he been thinking about little else for the last two weeks. Sensing their indecision, Chloe removed her suit jacket for the first time that evening.

Chloe was apparently very good at surprise special effects. Underneath her suit jacket she was wearing a gray silk sleeveless top that clung to her breasts, hugging them and outlining them revealingly. She wore no bra, so one practically saw her boobs right through her top. Her nipples were hard, sticking out prominently through the thin silk.

Ron had been hoping to bed Chloe all evening, I could tell. Now however he was desperate to do so. My deal lost all appeal to him. Hank and Ron paid the dinner bill, and we all four piled into a taxi and headed back to the Yale Club. We again tried their cognac, and the men invited us back to their rooms, using flimsy excuses so as not to say the obvious: they wanted to enjoy our bodies.

To my surprise, Chloe licked her upper lip and said, "I'd love to see what one of the rooms here looks like. This is a beautiful club." Now there was little question what was going to happen. I was surprised again when it turned out the men were sharing a room, and they took us both to their shared room.

We chatted awkwardly for a while, but then I broke the sexual ice when I proposed that the men check out the curtains and the drapes. I kissed Chloe, which was heavenly, and slowly undressed her, constantly pausing to kiss her, repeatedly. For her part, Chloe welcomed my sexual attention.

I got Chloe down to her panties, and the moment of truth had come. I sank to my knees and inched down her panties, slowly, to increase the drama. Finally, the men could see the fine blonde hair of Chloe's bush; it exactly matched the color of the hair on her head.

Hank said, "Chloe, you are a work of art. My God, you are beautiful." Ron just nodded.

"Thank you, Hank, thank you Nancy," Chloe said, in her most southern drawl. "I wonder if Ron would mind giving me a kiss?" That was it. Ron woke up from his dream state and he was all over Chloe in an instant, and she was giggling and enjoying herself as his hands and mouth explored her entire body, bar nothing.

I said, "Chloe gets all the luck," and then Hank attacked me, as well. I played with his cock and soon I was stroking it furiously as he groaned. Chloe and Ron were already going at it on the other bed. Ron had Chloe on all fours and was taking her rear entry. Chloe was moaning happily as he fucked her.

I relented and lay down and spread my legs. Not subtle I know, but it worked. A minute later I had Zachary Taylor pounding away at me, old rough and ready Hank. God, it felt good. I do love a rough fuck.

Both men used condoms, supplied by yours truly. I brought a lot with me, just in case. You never know. When they both had blown their loads, Chloe dropped another surprise when she took Hank's cock in her mouth and nursed it back to health. Was she switching? Yes, she was, I quickly learned, because once Hank's cock was erect she climbed up on it and fucked him on top. That's really a slutty move, I thought to myself.

Ron was left out, and he looked at me. He came over and began to play with my tits, tweaking my nipples and fondling my boobs. His cock was still flaccid. I could fix that, but I was not in the mood. Chloe was more of a slut than I was, at least for that one evening. I said, "Let's just watch Hank and Chloe, okay?" And we did. Chloe put on quite a show.

Hank lasted a long time, and when he finally blew his load inside Chloe, I looked at Ron and he was hard again. "Your choice, big boy. If Chloe is up for a third fuck this evening, go for it. Unless of course you're a variety man," and I stuck a finger in my mouth and sucked it, in case he was concept impaired.