The Life of a Hoosier Farm Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron did not know what to do. He was paralyzed with indecision. Chloe was too hot to pass up for a second fuck, but he probably thought that I was pretty damn hot, too. A bonus for choosing me was no doubt that he could sample the woman Hank had no doubt been bragging about for the last two weeks.

There is also something that invariably appeals to men. It appeals to all men, in my experience. It's the opportunity to fuck two different hot women in the same evening. This was Ron's chance. Hank had already taken his.

I may not look as hot as Chloe -- nobody does -- and I may not act as hot as Chloe, and in fact I may not even be as hot as Chloe is. But if Chloe had not been there, I would have looked hot. Indeed, I would have looked very hot. And as doubtless Hank had told him and probably every other man he knew, I am one hell of a good lay.

Ron did nothing, so I said, "Come on, Chloe. It's time for us to get home." That did it. Ron pounced on me and he literally threw me back down on the bed. It was a good thing the bed is soft; I am not used to being tossed about. I'm not sure I like it, either, but just then, given the thick sexual ambiance, it made me wet.

I guess Hank had told him that I like it rough, because boy, he was rough with me! He pushed me all around the bed with his strong cock, all the time tweaking my nipple and painfully squeezing my boobs. He put me on all fours and viciously spanked me while he pounded into me from behind. It hurt, but it was an erotic hurt.

Near the end, he choked me as we fucked. Nobody had ever done that to me before, although I had heard about it. Had he asked, I would have said no. But he did not ask, he just did it. It scared me, especially after all the sexual violence I had already endured from Mike, Alex, Adam, Harry, and especially Adolphus, but it worked: I actually came during his fuck.

It wasn't one of my ordinary orgasms, which are delightful. It wasn't a tiny one, either. No, this was a really big, powerful orgasm. It was clear to everyone. It may even have been clear to the people in the next rooms, too: I was loud when I came. Men love it when they make me cum; maybe it makes them feel macho or something. My scream was a bit garbled, due to Ron's strong hands constricting my small neck.

It's win, win: I like to cum, and men like it when I cum. I felt like such a slut. Well, I thought, I got the information I wanted, and all I had to do was to fuck Hank on two occasions, and Ron on one. And of course, Chloe fucked them both, too.

Now I had to go home to my lover Ray, right after all this sex, and psychologically that might not be easy. Should I tell him what happened? What if he did not receive it well? Would any man receive well the news that his woman just had sex with two different men? To even ask the question is to answer it.

Did this make me a whore, too? Whores of course fuck for money, and this was not money. But I was definitely getting something of value in exchange for sexual favors. Is that the same as being a whore? Almost, I guess.

But then, what about a girl who lets a man takes her to dinner, and lets him give her jewelry, and then fucks him at the end of the evening, while hoping never to see him again? I guess that's different: It's something a girl does when hunting for a man with whom she could have a relationship. There's a lot of trial and error involved, unless one is lucky. In the meantime, she could be sleeping with lots and lots of men, during the extended error phase.

Maybe it's best not to think about it. I should concentrate on the fact that I have the information I wanted. Money is power. Well, I don't have money. But also, knowledge is power. Thanks to my hot body, and Chloe's even hotter body, and our willingness to use them, we now have that knowledge. What we need next is an intelligent use of that knowledge.

*****************