All Comments on 'The Life of a Secret Fat Admirer Ch. 01'

by overrated117

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE secual envounter btwn Max & the dominant SSBBW was very very well depicted...

... but the story got nothing from the fact Max is a billionaire.

I have never met a billionaire, never will. However, statistically @ list 99% of your readers cannot relate to a billionaires problems.

IF IT WASN'T FOR ABOVE ASPECT, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A 5 (*****).

The way it is, i will give you a 4+ [****+ (4.4/5 = 88%)].

Please keep on writing. Concentrate on BBW.

FULL-FIGURED WOMEN NEED MORE SEX THAN THE DLIM ONE, YET THEY GET MUCH MUCH LESS.

My favorite type is a married woman who is both rubenesque and statuesque; ideally she has a firm gate, & her flesh is firm. Her boss no longer fucks her, her husband does overtime & worries about his job so he fucks her once in a blue moon (if that)...

Big women love to be fuvked & they really need it.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Poorly written, poorly tagged. Not much to say other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This needs a part 2!!!!

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Hell yeah! Exactly the type of woman I need in my life. Massive with a massive strap on. Bring on the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a sequel!

I always thought this was a great premise for a story that did a great job of setting up its world and characters. Disappointed that it never got a second chapter. OP if you're reading this, write more! You're a great author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely needs a part 2, incredible story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here´s also hope for a second part ;-)!

As one other comment already rightfully mentioned, the "world and characters" are very well and carefully designed - and my fantasies run wild with what this hell of a woman might be up to next :-D

I´m not into shrinking/giantess stories - so I especially like how the woman is very big and powerful, but just so that you can (wishfully, though ;-)) imagine such a body and character also existing in reality, if extreme genetics and other conditions perfectly fall into place.

Good work, thank you for the read :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous