The Life of a Secret Fat Admirer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third knock pushes the door a little further open to reveal an empty office chair behind the large credenza desk. Atop the desk sits the lamp responsible for the small sliver of light illuminating the office for now, pointed down at paperwork nestled neatly in the middle of the desks writing pad. Curiosity getting the better of him Maxwell steps inside the office, resting his hand on the desk as he leans over to inspect the paperwork. His company symbol, that of Carraway Industries, is emblazoned at the top of the front page of the stack. A contract of some sort.

"Here to take me up on my offer?"

Spinning on his heel Maxwell finds Eleanor's silhouette filling the doorway. One arm rests against the frame with her fingertips drumming against the wood whilst the other presses her knuckles into the supple flesh of her massive hip.

"I like to consider myself a wise businessman, Eleanor, so-..."

"Ms Chapman." She interrupts with a raised brow, the comely features of her face much more striking thanks to the shadows cast by the limited light of the office.

"... Ms Chapman." Maxwell reluctantly corrects himself. "So, I felt I should at least give you a fair chance to present your offer. A dance floor surrounded by other guests with music trying to drown out our conversation hardly felt fitting."

"An excellent decision Max. Please, have a seat."

Eleanor drops her hand from the door frame to gesture across the table behind him. As Maxwell moves around the desk he hears the click of the door being closed, dropping himself into the recliner to set his sights on the massive woman yet again. In the limited space of the corner office Eleanor seems even larger, her massive silhouette filling much of the space on either side of the credenza desk. She's forced to rise onto her tiptoes as she steps around it after Maxwell thanks to the snug fit, lifting her huge hips above the edge and scooting through next to him.

Casually resting one of her fat asscheeks on the top of the desk, causing creaks and groans of protest from the sturdy wood, Eleanor lets her high heel dangle from between her toes as her foot is elevated from the ground, ultimately dropping it to the floor as she gets comfortable on the desk corner.

"Now Max, I'm not a woman who likes to waste her time. So I'll cut to the chase." One pudgy hand presses its fingertips into the contract by her side, pushing it closer to Maxwell's end of the table. "I've had this drawn up to facilitate a quick and stress free exchange." As she sits back on the desk again the raised and naked foot trails closer to Maxwell, Eleanor's toes casually stroking in small motions up and down his knee.

"As you may be aware, I've acquired majority shares in most of the cities larger businesses over the months since my arrival. I find having a shared vision of what's best for business will yield the most lucrative results for the citizens. And, of course, for me." She grins broadly, her full lips parting just enough to show the pearly white teeth hidden within her big mouth. The twinkle in her eye as Eleanor stares Maxwell down in his chair seems almost predatory in the billionaire's mind, yet the ever rising touch of her toes along his thigh seems far from malicious.

As she outlines her plans in limited detail Eleanor lets the meaty sole of her foot join her toes, rising higher on Maxwell's leg until she's gently resting her soft sole against his crotch, toes curling teasingly along the top of his once again stiffening cock. Albeit with his trousers in the way. "Sign this contract and you'll be very generously compensated in exchange for just over half of your shares in Carraway Industries."

"Half?" Maxwell quips immediately, brow knitted into a concerned frown despite the pleasurable touch of Eleanor's toes around his cock.

"I'm not an unreasonable woman, Max. It's your family business. I wouldn't want to drive you out." As if to enhance how reasonable she is, the gigantic businesswoman's foot begins to rub a little firmer against Maxwell's cock, her meaty leg completely extended now to rest her entire foot against his rigid cock. The small rise of Eleanor's leg drifts her meaty sole along his clothed manhood, whilst the curling and drumming of her toes teases the tip each time she drops her leg back down.

"I've already acquired half the shares of each of your partners as is. So, if you sign this, you'd still be second in command."

"And you'd have full control." Maxwell replies with a somewhat staggered breath, gripping the armrests of the recliner with increasing tightness as Eleanor's foot continues it's teasing caress.

"Now now Max, don't be stubborn." Eleanor warns, pouting her large, glossy lips, the light from the desk lamp shining on her red lipstick. She leans forward once again causing the desk beneath her bulk to creak in protest, straining the sturdy wood alongside the tight fabric of her gown. Folding her arms lazily over her plump lap Eleanor embraces her huge chest, squeezing her breasts together gently to cause the valley of ebony cleavage on display to deepen.

"I can tell how much you're enjoying this. Just the thought of having a big, strong woman like me controlling you." An amused giggle causes her voluptuous chest to bounce against her folded arms. "Plus, you're cute enough that I'll actually keep you around after you submit. So how about it darling, why not give in? Let yourself enjoy what it's like to be under a true Queen?" The pause is intentional as Eleanor awaits the Billionaire's response, a lascivious smile spread over her face. "Tick tock, Max."

The silence between the two lingers on for an eternity, with Eleanor's strong gaze fixed on Maxwell as her foot remains resting gently against his cock. His eyes flickering across every detail of her face, Maxwell seeks an answer to the conflict raging in his mind, yet none seems to come. The constant caress of Eleanor's foot keeps him on edge throughout her offer, the intoxicating promise of dominance in her words only adding to the seductive effect of the massive woman before him. Smile growing broader still, Eleanor kicks off her other high heel, resting her entire bulk on the creaking wooden desk as she lifts her now freed foot.

Head tilting to the side as she watches Maxwell squirm beneath her soles Eleanor unfolds her arms and presses her palms against the wood behind her. Supporting herself in the lazy reclining position her foot travels up along Maxwell's thigh and over it's counterpart teasing his cock, casually dragging her big toe along his bottom lip. The smell of her perfume fills the corner office the pair occupy at this point, but carrying her weight around in such ill-fitting shoes have left a rather sweaty stench on her otherwise alluring feet.

Slowly caressing Maxwell's lips with the tip of her toe Eleanor pushes her other foot straight into his crotch. Her meaty sole smothers his cock through the suit pants tented by his lust, a wet patch at the tip growing larger the longer she keeps him enthralled. The extra pressure sees Maxwell gasp instinctively, lips parted just long enough for Eleanor to press her toe between them as he sniffs in the scent of her plump feet. "I'm going to take that as acceptance." She purrs as Maxwell's bid to speak sees his tongue lap at the toe filling his mouth, lips wrapped around it as he stares wide eyed at the dominant Eleanor.

The foot teasing his cock continues to flex and caress his rigid manhood, causing Maxwell to squirm in his chair as Eleanor continues to berate him. "What good is all that wealth to a weak little man like you, hm? You should be thanking me for taking it off your hands. Now you'll have far less to worry about." Maxwell's eyes squeeze shut as Eleanor's gentle coaxing threatens to push him over the edge, trembling in the seat as his cock throbs against her foot, hips beginning to hump feebly against the ebony mistress' sole. But just as he feels the climax welling within him Eleanor lifts her foot from Maxwell's crotch, letting it dangle down harmlessly before the desk. Her toe leaves his lips in a matchingly swift manner, leaving the ebony SSBBW to grin cruelly back at the disappointment filling his face.

"Now Max, darling, you know how this works. You have to sign my lovely contract first."

Reaching forward Eleanor wraps her pudgy fingers around one of Maxwell's wrists, gently tugging him to his feet out of the recliner at his back. As the frustrated and horny billionaire stands before her she tousles his black hair playfully, sliding off the edge of the desk and around to Maxwell's back. One arm wrapping around the billionaire's waist she pushes her weighty frame against his back, nudging him up against the desk as she paws his hand in hers.

"There you go Max, just one little contract, then we can continue."

Eleanor casually turns the pages one by one, eventually reaching the last before snatching up a pen, forcing it into Maxwell's hand as she leans over his shoulder. Her plump lips kiss and suckle on his neck as she guides the flustered billionaire's hand to the infamous dotted line, nipping his skin between her teeth playfully as the pen touches paper. "That's it, good boy." She coos softly, her arm unwrapping itself from around Maxwell's waist to delve into the top drawer of the desk. A brief rummage sees something lifted out before Eleanor snaps the buckle of his belt open, slowly tugging his trousers down, then his underwear follows suit. As his cock springs free Eleanor returns her soft touch to it, languid pumps up and down his length making sure Maxwell's lust remains at a peak.

"Just one quick signature and you're all mine, honey. Won't it feel wonderful to be owned by your Queen? And all it's costing is a little bit of money."

With her kisses teasing his neck, her hand manipulating his cock and the encouragement of her words ringing in his ears Maxwell gives in. His signature is scrawled on the contract as he tilts his head back and lets his eyes close, a guilty smile spread over his lips as Eleanor lifts her mouth from his neck. She plucks the pen from his hand and tosses it aside, closing the contract before allowing a victorious, mocking laugh to ring around the office.

Grabbing the item she lifted from the desk drawer Eleanor presses her other hand against his back, shoving him harshly forward and slamming him face down onto the desk. "Maxwell Carraway, the playboy philanthropist." Eleanor purrs, the sound of her weight shifting from one foot to the other accompanied by a rustling of clothing and a snap of two buckles. "A bachelor by trade, independent all his life, impossible to tie down." Her hand strokes along Maxwell's spine and down to his hips, gripping one as it's accompanied by its twin in a mirror on the other side.

Leaning over her prey Eleanor lets some of her weight sink into his back, her massive chest squashing against his shoulders, fat belly crushing his lower back as she nips his ear with her teeth. Tugging on the lobe, she purrs her last few taunting words as a whisper, whilst her wide hips slowly push forward to reveal exactly what she withdrew from the drawer.

"You just needed the right woman to show you how good submission can feel."

The tip of Eleanor's strap-on nuzzles between his buttcheeks, sparking Maxwell back to reality. His eyes grow fearful as he looks back over his shoulder only to be greeted by the predatory, victorious grin of the massive Eleanor looming over him. Gripping the edge of the desk with one hand, Maxwell pushes the other against Eleanor's huge hip in a hopeless attempt to push her off, but none of it prevents the gradual, irresistible press of her body forward on top of his own. The strength and athleticism Maxwell had trained so hard for was useless in his current position.

Pants around his ankles, SSBBW lying across his back, there's nothing the billionaire can do but accept his fate as his virgin rear is forced open by Eleanor's plastic cock. She stops for a second to let it sink in before continuing to press forward, pushing more and more of the twelve inch fake cock into Maxwell's unprepared ass. The billionaire's feet kick between her own as he claws at the edge of the desk and squirms beneath the immovable bulk of the fat black domme, though with each inch of Eleanor's cock stretching his asshole the resistance dies down and the whimpering grows.

"Shhh, it's okay baby." Eleanor coos into his ear, kissing his cheek like a mother trying to soothe a child. "It's okay to enjoy being my toy, darling. To be -owned- by a beautiful, fat woman like me." She punctuates the word 'fat' with a small thrust, adding the last few inches of her strap-on to Maxwell's ass.

"Mmmh, there you go honey, doesn't that feel good?" Having the tip of Eleanor's cock so deep within him, her constant patronizing and mockery ringing in his ears still, Maxwell's own cock remains as hard as ever. As she grinds her wide hips in slow, rhythmic circles his ass is stretched and shaped to fit her strap-on, with one of Eleanor's warm hands gliding around the curve of his hip and curling her fingers around his rigid manhood.

The careful rotation of her massive hips is timed in unison with each pump of her hand, caressing Maxwell's cock gently as his ass remains painfully filled by her strap-on. The stinging gradually begins to lessen as the billionaire grows accustomed to the intruder thanks to Eleanor's insistence, with her affectionate kisses trailing over his shoulder, cheek and jaw.

"There you go honey, just relax and enjoy. This is what you paid for after all, to be my cute little boytoy." Maxwell squirms beneath her heavy frame again at the memory of his payment, but a moan passes his quivering lips to betray his rapid descent into submission. His cock throbs in Eleanor's hand as she continues to coax him beneath the desks edge, though her strokes begin to ebb as Maxwell begins feebly humping her hand. "Please... don't stop now?" He whispers shamefully, a pleading gaze sent over his shoulder only to be met with a mockingly sweet smile on the controlling businesswoman's beautiful face.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going anywhere." Eleanor purrs, shifting her feet forward to compress Maxwell's legs between her thunder thighs and the hard wooden desk. Completely pinned underneath the size of the ebony SSBBW, her words demand nothing but obedience as she continues to whisper in Maxwell's ear.

"You've already paid me, so you'll have to get yourself off from here." The threat of losing Eleanor's touch was all the motivation Maxwell needed, lost to his lust for the fat businesswoman. His hips begin to thrust back against her huge lap and pudgy hand, dragging his cock along her palm and between her curled fingers in a desperate bid for release. Of course, each movement is limited by the bulk weighing him down, and it's accompanied by the strap-on filling his ass dragging in and out of his pained hole. Still Maxwell persists, so close to finding that release Eleanor has teased since they first met, from the dance floor to the office chair and now bent across the table like a common whore.

"Ms Chapman, I'm-..."

Maxwell doesn't manage to finish his confession before his desperate humping of Eleanor's hand sends him crashing over the cusp of his climax. The throbbing meat in her pudgy hand spurts straight against the wood of the desk, coating it in white semen as Maxwell moans and writhes beneath the businesswoman's frame. As Maxwell tenses and endures the powerful orgasm Eleanor sparks to life once again, beginning to rock her hips back and forth, fucking his toned ass with her strap-on whilst Maxwell paints the table white. Her hand leaves his cock entirely, gripping his hips and squeezing possessively as his balls are emptied.

"My my, would you look at that. All this with only my cock in your ass?" The implication is obvious but drained as he is Maxwell can hardly bring himself to retort. His head rests on the table as Eleanor looms over him still, fatigue setting in after the powerful release he was finally granted. Eyes shutting the billionaire drifts off to slumber with his pants around his ankles and a relative stranger's strap-on still filling his ass, the Gala downstairs just now beginning to wrap up.

12