All Comments on 'The Life of Janice'

by Kim_Oh_No

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start

I enjoyed the story and look forward to where it may lead.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Good Appetizer

Can't wait to read the main course

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
Nice start

As a trans woman, I can relate to much of it. I'm not sure if you are trans or not but if you need any input from a real trans person or proof reading, feel free to reach out.

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I relate to so much of this. Gorgeous. Well done xxxxx

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
very good, hope there is more

you touched something in me.. while I haven't found a close relationship like that, I still hope for it. I very much understand his close feeling when near and in her clothes. I have done the same thing creating and wearing a wardrobe in the form of the sister, wife and daughter I never had. I feel more and more feminine and complete when I am dressed and feel myself becoming them and the old male self more foreign. I never felt comfortable as a guy and imagine being that daughter sister and wife had things been slightly different..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well done!

I enjoyed your story very much. Please write more.

MrHenryMrHenryover 6 years ago
WOW!

You are an excellent writer, Kim. I love a good story and you delivered with this one. Going to read more chapters now.

thinkitthruthinkitthrualmost 3 years ago

The death of the wife is a great entry point. It's immediately emotionally powerful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous