The Lifeboat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers

"Stop it!" I said firmly, "Events are currently out of your control so please just try and relax."

I reached down between her legs and slipped my finger into her pussy. It slid in easily because she was already wet from her very abundant natural lubrication. I slipped my finger in deeper to get it thoroughly lubricated then slid it out and lightly massaged her engorged clit. Sarah moaned softly at first then much louder as she quickly climaxed.

"I knew you would enjoy that," I whispered into her ear.

Her body shook as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body. I kissed her cheek then lay down on my back next to her.

"Tell me something. Have you ever climaxed so easily? Or felt it so intensely? I know It must be confusing to you. You must be asking yourself, how can you feel this way when I am raping you?

Just as I'm responding to primal forces of natural selection indeed so are you. A woman's natural desire, her most primitive instinct is to be captured, or taken by a more powerful force. She must resist being taken. Indeed she must fight with everything she has. In this way she can filter out inferior suitors.

"Come here," I said to her.

She glanced over to my hard cock and knew immediately what I had in mind. She hesitated so I took her hand and pulled her on top of me. I slid my cock into her warm wet pussy and held it motionless inside of her.

"Now it's your turn. You control the motion," I said as my eyes were busily drinking in the sight of her mounted on top of my.

Sarah bent down as if to kiss me but at the last second rammed her head into mine. My nose hurt and my lip was bleeding. I looked up at her and saw she had a faint smile, she looked very pleased with herself. I laughed, "nothing says love like a little blood eh sweetheart?" She made no reply. "I guess I deserved that and plenty more," I said with some reserve, "but you know what they say, in for a penny in for a pound."

She sat still for a few moments watching me hold a first aid pad to my lip to stop the bleeding. I gave a sharp thrust that pushed my cock deeper into her. This caused her to gasp and then slowly start to move her hips.

I saw tears in her eyes as she ground her hips against me. She continued grinding slowly until another orgasm washed over her body. The feeling seemed overwhelming for her and she collapsed onto my chest, her whole body shuddering. I held her in my arms and kissed her hair as she lay there. I knew the tide was turning with her.

I brought her head up to mine and kissed her softly on the lips. She tried to pull back but I grabbed her hair and kissed her more. On the third kiss she started moving her hips to ride my cock and then she started to kiss me back.

"That's so much better, isn't it?" I asked her.

Sarah said nothing in reply but kept riding me with increasing intensity. She was grinding harder against me and grunting with every thrust. Sweat beaded up on her skin.

I grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her lips to mine. That was the moment the flood gates of her passion opened wide within her. Sarah rode me faster making animal like noises as she put all of her strength into riding my cock.

I encouraged her on, "Go sweetheart. Take it all. It's all for you," at that moment I shot a load of cum into her eager pussy.

Suddenly she lost her coordination. Her body shook hard as she cried out, "Ahhhhhh! "

Sarah collapsed on top of me. She was out of breath and her body was still convulsing from her climax.

I embraced her and slowly pumped my cock in and out of her pussy to continue her orgasmic bliss. I could feel our hot juices running down my thighs. Her head was resting on my shoulders and I could feel her tears running from her face onto my shoulder. I held onto her and savored the moment.

"I love you," I whispered softly to her.

Sarah said nothing but continued laying there on top of me while my cock still pumped her slick pussy.

for the next few days she resisted each time when I had sex with her. Once she managed to give me a cut above my right eye, then on another day she bruised a couple of my ribs. I am not a masochist but somehow the fact that she injured me seemed to make me feel a little better. I suppose it could be because of the guilt that I felt about what I was doing to her.

Day 26:

I woke up to Sarah sitting next to me, watching me sleep, "Good morning," I said.

She said nothing, but smiled.

Her naked body was such a beautiful sight my cock quickly popped to attention.

"What?" I asked.

She held up her still bound hands. She wanted me to release her.

"I'm still not sure you're pregnant," I said.

Sarah swung a leg over me, mounted my cock and began riding me at an easy pace. She is either starting to like me or she's desperate to get her chance to kill me, I thought to myself. I cut her loose from her restraints and looked at her, waiting to see what she would do.

Day 31:

"What would you like for breakfast, ration A or ration F. We have more of these two than the others so to keep a little variety in our diet I thought we should use them today," I said.

"I'm not hungry," she replied.

"Did you want to exercise first?" I asked.

Sarah did not speak, but silently moved in behind me and grabbed my arm, throwing me to the floor. The force of my impact with the floor took me by surprise. Sarah pounced on me and pinned me to the floor. She held her face only an inch from mine.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat?" I said, smiling at her.

"I want you," she said menacingly.

"Your hands are free so you may do with me as you wish."

As I spoke I kicked my leg over her and rolled us over, putting myself on top of her. In one smooth motion I slid my cock to the hilt into her waiting pussy.

"No! Not like that," she said as she rolled us over and was back on top of me.

I looked up at her and smiled, "As you wish my dear."

Sarah bent down and kissed me. "Do you love me?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes. Her look reminded me of a predator staring down it's prey.

"Yes I do," I replied.

Sarah pinned my arms to the sleeping pad under us, "How much do you love me?" She asked in a lower voice.

"With all my heart and soul," I said in a more serious tone. "I want to spend my life with you. I want to have a family with you, and I hope you will love me the same way that I love you."

When I mentioned family she shuddered visibly, then pulled herself from me and sat with her back to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

Sarah remained silent. I wondered for a moment why she would be so shaken by what I said. In a flash I realized why.

"You were an orphan?" I asked.

"Yes," she said softly.

The military took orphans at a young age and trained them for military service. The military liked them because they had no ties with family or friends so the service became their family.

"Wouldn't you like to have a family of your own?" I asked.

I could hear her sobbing.

I moved up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her softly to me.

"We can have a family. It would be nice if we could have a place of our own and kids that we can love," I said to her.

"I don't know if I would know how," she sobbed.

"You will be a great mother, I'm confident of that. Your instincts will guide you well."

Sarah pulled away then turned to face me. She looked intently at me for several moments then asked, "Why me?"

"Because you're the one," I replied.

"How do you know?"

"I can feel it inside when I'm near you, I can taste it in your kiss? You are the one I want to spend my life with."

I reached out and touched her cheek, "Don't you feel it? Don't you know it inside of you that we were meant to be together?"

She turned her head from me and stammered, "I ... I don't know."

I gently turned her head back to me, "Look at me," her eyes looked up into mine.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

She turned her head away.

I took a deep breath and pulled her to me as I lay back on the sleeping pad. She ended up where we began with her on top of me.

"I believe this conversation started with you saying that you want me," I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"Well then, I am yours."

"Are you sure?" she asked smiling at me.

"Without any doubt or reservation," I replied. "Does this mean you do love me?"

She moved back and lowered herself onto my cock again and rode me with a slow easy rhythm.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

She started to speak but her orgasm interrupted her.

Day 44:

"They're not going to find us," Sarah said as she lay curled up on our bed.

I moved in behind her and reached over to embrace her, "They are on their way as we speak," I whispered into her ear.

"How can you know that?" she asked.

"It's simple. They must be on their way to rescue us because you are pregnant and I'm sure you have no wish to deliver our child in this place."

"Are you sure I'm pregnant?"

"I've tested you three days in a row and all three tests were positive."

"How did you test me? We don't have a scanner."

"I did it the old fashion way, I tested your urine. Did you forget that I'm a doctor?"

She turned and faced me with a smile, "Were you bragging just now?"

"Maybe just a little," I said, grinning.

Sarah kissed me sweetly, "I don't think you're as smart as you think you are. I think you'd better keep trying just to make sure," she said.

"Does this mean you love me?" I asked playfully.

"Quiet or I'll hurt you," she said teasing. She grabbed my cock to emphasize her point.

I looked at her soberly, "I do love you, whether you feel the same about me or not."

She slid down and lined my cock up with her opening. I could feel that she was already very wet. She slowly slid my cock into her pussy. I could see by the look on her face that she was really enjoying the sensation. Sarah rode me slowly at first but soon put all of her effort into forcing my cock into her as deep as it could go.

"Cum in me," she said, "Give me a baby," she said with more intensity in her voice.

"You're already pregnant," I told her.

She grabbed my shoulders and rode me harder, "Make sure. Give it to me!" she shouted.

I grabbed her hair and pulled hard, forcing her face down to mine, "Tell me first. Tell me that you love me," I growled at her. I could feel my climax growing near.

"Please give it to me," she whimpered.

"Tell me damn it! Tell me you love me. I know you do, so why won't you say it?"

It was too late, I couldn't hold out against her pussy's onslaught. I felt my seed shoot into her. I saw that she felt it too. Sarah's face showed a look of contentment.

Sarah laid her head on my chest and let out a deep sigh, "I do," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

Day 49:

"How many children would you like?" I asked.

"I don't know, several I think. I'll have as many as you want to give me," she said smiling at me, "There is a lot I don't know about babies. I'll have to learn."

"You'll do great. We'll parent as a team. Each to our own strength. I can teach them science and medicine, you can teach them how to kick people's ass? Those skills will be very much needed in the colonies, by the way, that is where I'd prefer to raise our children. Is that agreeable with you?"

She nodded, "We'll both have to live there full time. I'll have to resign my commission."

Sarah suddenly looked sad.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I never had a family. My only friends are in the service," she said with a touch of sadness.

"Your friends will always be welcome in our house. I think it would be great to have them visit us and get to know our children. They can be a part of our extended family, I think they would like that."

Sarah suddenly smiled, "Yes, I believe they would," she said.

Day 93:

A loud crash woke us. I didn't know what time it was. The time of day was irrelevant to us. Sarah was on her feet first, "We struck something!" she shouted.

A second impact hit us as I was still scrambling to get up. I grabbed a railing that ran along the wall and with my other hand I grabbed Sarah to steady her. A loud metallic sound resonated throughout the capsule.

"That's a recovery connector, they found us," Sarah said.

"The colonies must have received our signal sooner than i thought." I said.

Thirty minutes later we were cleared by medical who verified her pregnancy. Sarah smiled and seemed happy at the news.

An officer entered and announced that he would show me to my quarters. I looked at Sarah and she looked at me. I could sense that there was some concern in her. She knew that I could just go my separate way now and forget about her. This was the moment where she would know if I truly loved her or if all I had said to her was just a lie.

"I'll need quarters for two," I said.

The officer looked at me, then at Sarah.

"She's with me," I said. The tone in my voice clearly left no room for argument.

"Yes sir," he replied.

Sarah and I entered our quarters. "Not much larger than the capsule," I said.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

"I think we should get married. I can arrange to have us married here on the ship if that's OK with you."

Sarah didn't speak.

I took her in my arms and pulled her close to me, "Will you marry me?" I asked.

I saw a tear run down her cheek, "Yes," she replied.

The next time we entered our quarters we were husband and wife.

Sarah looked nervous?

I stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders, "What's the matter my bride?"

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I replied. "Do you love me?"

"So much that it hurts," she said. Her trembling voice was almost a whisper.

Sarah spun suddenly and pushed me hard against the wall, "If you ever leave me, I swear that I will hunt you down and kill you," she said in a low trembling voice.

I looked at her and smiled, "I accept your terms my love."

ep703
ep703
1,037 Followers
12