The Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers danced across the bare skin of my ass. "Lovely," I heard him murmur. Then his hands slid down, his fingers reaching to tangle in the curls at the apex of my thighs, I felt fingertips graze my clit and couldn't contain a little scream. His other hand pressed against my mouth, reminding me to contain myself. Then moved to push the fabric of my top out of the way and toy with my nipples, lightly squeezing and releasing until my head was spinning. When I begged him to stop that, he just fingered my clit again, drawing quick tight circles with increasing pressure.

"Please..." I was really begging now, my voice sounding more like a whine, "I'm going to come... I can't help it... please let me... Please!"

He lifted his hand from my burning cunt and asked softly, "are you going to say yellow??? Or red???"

I groaned and shook my head, "not yet sir."

"Then, I'm not going to stop yet. This is part of your punishment." His fingers returned to my pussy and I felt myself start to cry. "Good girl..." He whispered, ironically offering me encouragement despite the fact that he was my tormentor. "Keep letting me touch you... Hold it in... Don't come yet..."

His finger slipped inside me and I almost screamed again. I felt only slightly better when I heard him moan, "you're so hot, wet, and tight...perfect... we're almost done sweetheart." His thumb pressed against my asshole while his finger was buried in my pussy. I was near sobbing now and about to cry "red" when his fingers left me. I felt that final spank, his now wettened hand smacking hard against my ass. "Five."

I almost came as soon as I heard it, then I remembered his rule. "Good girl" He said, seeing I'd waited, his hand moved against me, his fingers back to where just where they had been before the final spank. "I promise to never run away again." I whispered and then I came. Violently. All over his finger, his swimsuit trunks, the floor. He fucked me with his fingers throughout my orgasm, softly whispering, "damn" as I came down from it, shuddering over his lap.

"Thank you sir." I said softly. A second later he turned me over, cradling me to him as my bikini pieces fell to the floor.

"You are so hot." His mouth met mine before I could form a response. His tongue deep, his lips insisting, I pressed against him, wanting more, knowing I would never get enough. Not really.

"And don't thank me yet." He slid one hand between my legs again, while moving his mouth to my breasts and sucking gently on my nipples. With his other hand, he reached for the pull on his swim trunks. I came again and he just laughed, adding, "We're just getting started."

"And now - your punishment is over," he brushed his lips back against mine, "please come as much as you want...it's so hot. I think I could spend the rest of my life just watching you orgasm."

I came again instantly at that. And again and again. When he reminded me of my offer to let him fuck me... I was already lying on the bench with my legs spread. waiting.

He buried himself inside me and heard me gasp at the shock of his big hard cock deep in my cunt. It was so much...more than I'd expected. And I could hardly breathe trying to adjust to all the sensations assaulting me - pleasure, discomfort, intensity, more pleasure...I knew it'd just get more intense when he started moving, started riding, me.

"I'm your first, aren't I?" He asked, but it wasn't a question. Not really. He knew.

I turned bright red, I'd kinda hoped he just wouldn't notice that I wasn't experienced. So much for that. I groaned and tried to cover my face with my hands. He pulled them away. "Shh...it's nothing to be ashamed of. Some girls wait." He kissed me deeply and held my arms pinned over my head. "I'm glad you did."

I kissed him again and let the sensations of both intense relief and intense pleasure wash over me.

He buried his face against my neck and bit gently at my shoulder as he rocked against me, slowly at first, then faster...and harder until we both came together, trying hard not to cry out.

Hours later, still in that private locker room at the pool house, I lay in his arms, thinking he had drifted asleep. "Just so you know," I heard him murmur, "I love you too."

I knew then, that he'd more than done his job as a lifeguard because I loved him so much I would have given my life for him. In loving me back... he'd saved it.

And I've never run from anything or anyone, least of all him, since.

12