All Comments on 'The Lift'

by hoo_hoo_boo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
...

different... i liked it !

lennythelionlennythelionover 14 years ago
what an imagination!

I loved the way this story was told so matter-of-factly. In so doing, it kept away from stereotypes and value judgements, but the content had my mind running away with me, imagining the back story, the future story and everything else around it. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting take . . .

on a blow job. But seems like purely male fantasy. Maybe it's just me, but though I can enjoy giving a blow job, it's more of a 'gift', an offering of pleasure. There's not much in it for me if I'm left hanging after he comes, so what's in it for the wheelchair-bound Elsie? That motivation didn't come across. Also, he's the one who got off, she got nothing, why does she need evidence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bullshit!

Drive an elbow into her solar plexus and she lets go. End of implausible story. Besides in work environments like that they have cameras in elevators. And the DNA? Come tomorrow, after she's showered, there is no evidence. Even with it she'd have to explain how you could possible get your dick anywhere near her whilst in the elevator and in a wheelchair. Just way too unbelievable to make this mess worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous