All Comments on 'The Light Within Ch. 03'

by arkadys_lyric

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ahhhh...

This luxuriously long chapter delivered everything I anticipated and more. I really appreciate how close on the heels of the last installment it came.

Bravo.

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 14 years ago
That was delicious:)

I wanted to shout with joy for the long chapter:) That's how I like it:) And Jayn is about to find out she is carrying a baby? And I have to say the threesome was great:) She would be a wonderful Queen one day:) I admire your work:)

bitofkinkbitofkinkalmost 14 years ago
Marvelous

Thank you so much for the long chapter - you delivered without skimping or overly dwelling, and I am wanting more. And so close to the release of the previous chapters - that's so nice! I loved the epiphany and shift in Jayn's relationship with Perikos. It's all been so fantastic - the highs & lows, the adventure, the working relationship between 2 very different "people". Even though I can see the end of the story coming closer, I am eager to see how it all goes and a little sad at the same time. I would love to see your future works as well. This has been marvelous storytelling.

Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 14 years ago
Question about the other stories?

You mentioned in the begining of chapter 1 that you have difficulties sharing with public your stories. Don't be shy, please:) If you have other not published stories and decide upload them here be sure there will be a lot of applouds:)

I just hope everything ends well in this sequel for our lovely couple/threesome:)

ChappieChappiealmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

I am so so pleased to see that you've continued your story. Your writing is vivid and intense. Your two main characters have come alive in my imagination! Good stuff! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
totally luv this series

You writing is so fantastic. I absolutely adore the complexity of the characters relationship.

Please keep writing.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Who would believe...

that you could have a deeply moving, philosophical dialogue about the nature of loving, sexual relationships occurring between a tentacled alien and a human---all while fighting against huge odds to keep their lives. Ultimately it seems to be about mutual surrender, at least in their case.

A story so deftly told and with such arid humor.

Gotta love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous