All Comments on 'The Limit'

by pierced_boy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is a terrible story.

If I had such an asshole I'd just off him. Terrible story, not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Actually pretty good.

I'm not normally one for d/s stories, mostly because people who don't know any better go way over the top, and end up with something rather disgusting, or at least disturbing. Then you have the cocky little shit in the sub role here, pushpushpush! Getting to the point of not wanting to step back into reality and act like an adult with a family. When he gets what he was asking for like a spoiled child, now all of the sudden she is the evil hated bitch that violated him. Not the woman that was trying to "shock" some sense into him by going where he was mentally. Now at best he has a broken wife and a child who probably isn't too happy with him. There is a reason for the old adage "Be careful what you wish for. You might get it." The guy was basically a prick for not stepping back when he should have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cute

Notwithstanding the other readers' more learned comments, I found the story to be cute. Sort of like a bedtime story for a rainy night when the husband is out on night patrol and I am all alone.

Carla

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous