All Comments on 'The Lindy Series Ep. 08: Lindy's in Love'

by PTWaters1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KenGoreKenGorealmost 9 years ago

I've been waiting for this for a while. Very well done. I'm already looking to there next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible!

This is the first time I've ever cried while cumming whilst reading a story. You are very good story teller and I was impressed with your lack of vulgarity. I think that's what makes it so arousing...it was gentle and loving. 5 stars for you sir...and thank you for a most wonderful orgasm :)

PTWaters1PTWaters1almost 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon: Wow...I'm flattered! It took a while to write this one, but I'm glad I took my time. I knew this would be the end of the series and I wanted to make it more robust than I had in the past; I'm glad to see it was worth the effort. You made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Such a sweet story and a wonderful ending to the series. I'm sure the rest of the group will think so too! Thanks for letting us know about these and I hope you get lots of good comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Cool story Bro! But seriously, my wife is going to LOVE this series. Thanks for sharing mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sacrebleu! Tres bon mon ami! =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The hubby and I are happy to support you PT! I'm going to read it from the beginning now and will comment in FB ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Could have done more with Helen, but I will take it. Looking forward to more.

KenGoreKenGorealmost 9 years ago

@ PT Waters

You've got to continue this or at least set up a new story with Lindy and Clara in it. Think about it. I think your "Fan club" would like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good ending to the series. I agree with KenGore that you should continue this at some point, or make a new series with Clara and Lindy. So many more stories left to tell! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good series!

This is easily one of the best series I've read. Please continue making these as I truly love how you've developed the characters. Clara and Lindy are just adorable together and Helen is an amazing woman. There are a few places that need a minor edit, but it didn't stop me from fully enjoying the story *wink wink*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow...

Your style improved between the first and last chapters to a point where I was drawn in and couldn't stop reading! I do hope you continue writing =)

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Inventive, sweet and more than just a little kinky

Honestly, I loved it!

While I would love to read more about Clara and Lindy exploring more... how shall I say... conventional types of intercourse the story certainly did not leave me unfulfilled.

I like the characters, the premise and the whole progression and I can't even fault you for ending it where you did; it was a logical end point.

The whole series is a bit out there, but I really don't mind drifting off to the land of fantasy on occasion.

In the end, all that I can do is ask for more...

PTWaters1PTWaters1over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

@tentaclesforall: It isn't often that someone takes the time to make a fully qualified comment (especially a positive one) on one of my stories. Thus, when it happens I enjoy expressing my gratitude and thanks!

Thank you for the kind review and I can only say that I regret not having the time to write more at this time. I was unemployed when I wrote this series and I learned a lot with each chapter that was written.

At first I had written a "one off" meant for a quick thrill, but after a few others commented, I decided to make the story more substantial. I always wanted Lindy and Helen to have a meaningful and respectful relationship, but I could only explore that so far without crossing a line. Clara was introduced not only as a true love interest for Lindy, but also to allow for a real relationship dynamic to the story. I wanted to write about people in love.

Lindy and Clara may have some unusual physiology, but that was to add a unique perspective to the love between the two women. It allows for more possibilities by way of intimacy. While Lindy and Clara have just begun to explore these possibilities, the reader is encouraged to imagine the width and breadth of those explorations in their future. In time, Lindy and Clara will have a series of their own...but now is not that time :)

Cheers!

PT

Beast8120Beast8120about 7 years ago
Excellent Work

I can't wait for the continuation to this hot and sexy story I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!!!

Can they sleep together naked (or not), and piss in their dreams

Can they go camping and 'forget' ALL clothes

Can there be more details of them pissing while swimming, and just randomly in the house

Can they spend a time in which they lock all bathrooms

And, most of all, WHENISTHENEXTEPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

PTWaters1PTWaters1over 5 years agoAuthor
Update on future chapters

Salutations! I know its been a while since the last chapter and honestly, life and work have simply gotten in the way of making more. I have started a new series, "The Clara Chronicles" (title not set in stone) which will focus on Clara's past and her life with Lindy. However, I haven't been able to get very far at all. Many readers have asked me questions, so I'll do my best to answer a few. QUESTION: Can they have a normal life? ANSWER: If you mean can they be a happy, productive, and loving couple without life constantly being interrupted by explosively intense sex? Absolutely! Not that it won't happen from time to time and the stories will reflect that. QUESTION: Can they sleep together naked? ANSWER: They do indeed in the very next chapter...but that won't be without it's challenges! And yes, this will include wet dreams ;) QUESTION: Are they the Girls Gone Wild type? ANSWER: Yes and no. They will most certainly end up in kinky situations, but not of their of their own making. Life happens and both gals will end up in slippery circumstances, both together and apart. QUESTION: Will Clara ever give Lindy anal? ANSWER: I've never been a fan of that so it won't be reflected in my stories. I write about what turns me on, so it would be difficult at best to add components that just don't interest me and forcing that makes for bad storytelling. QUESTION: When is the next chapter?! ANSWER: And here is the sad truth...I don't know. I was unemployed when I wrote these chapters and that has thankfully changed. I'm not about to lose a job I love just to write more, so it could be years before anything new gets published. I was thinking of making small, kinky vignettes to keep things moving along, but those would be just food for fapping and have no substance. I think the reason people like what I've done so far is because I've given context to the sex, and depth to the characters and relationships. Anyway, I hope that helps answer a few questions!

Cheers,

PT

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 2 years ago

I loved the series. I understand what you are going through. Just take your time and get back on your feet. Being out of work can be a set back at best. B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous