The Lindy Series Ep. 08: Lindy's in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now that you know you love me and I love you, do you want things to be different?" Clara asked.

"Of course I do!" Lindy replied happily, "But, like you, I want to know how you feel about this as well."

Clara smiled, "Well, right now I'm almost too happy for words! I've waited a long time to hear you tell me that you love me, and now that you have, I'm just busy being...happy!"

Lindy gave Clara a naughty grin, "Too happy to show me how to kiss my girlfriend properly?"

Clara briefly explained the nuances of French Kissing and Lindy eagerly practiced all the while straddling Clara on the couch. Beneath her skirt, Lindy's mound pressed upon Clara's now swelling package that was straining to get out from her jeans. Lindy could feel its firmness which aroused her and was making her substantial clitoris slowly inflate. While maintaining the kiss, Lindy lifted her skirt and unzipped Clara's jeans.

The mass of Clara's swelling penis was already lifting the material of the microfiber panties she wore, so it was easy for Lindy to pull the panties aside and let Clara's growing beast escape into the space between them. The passion that had been smoldering between them ignited once Clara's penis was free; which rapidly expanded upwards, sending jolts of pleasure up Clara's spine.

"Oh fuck..." Clara moaned as her already slightly inflated ten inches rapidly swelled to its full fifteen inch length, and rested in the space between Lindy's breasts.

Lindy moaned into Clara's mouth as she moved her hands to stroke Clara's towering meat that she could feel throbbing against her chest. Clara hips were involuntarily rising to make as much of her cock stick out from her jeans as possible. Even without trying, Clara's glans rested on Lindy's collar bone and Lindy could feel the heat from the engorged head on her throat.

Meanwhile, Clara was exploring the erection Lindy was sporting in her own panties. The black satin covering Lindy's massive clitoral erection were easily pulled aside allowing Clara's fingers to explore the incredible length of Lindy's swollen womanhood.

Boldly, Clara slowly inserted a finger between Lindy's moist folds and up into her very warm canal. Lindy's pussy held Clara's finger tight and soaked it with her wetness, making it easy for Clara to slide it in and out. With the other hand, she stroked the well-defined, supersized erection.

Lindy and Clara were kissing hungrily and neither wanted to stop. Lindy's clit was deep purple and harder than she could ever remember it feeling before. Clara's girl cock was throbbing to the beat of her heart which was pounding in her ears.

It was the tingle in the base of Clara's cock that reminded her she had needed to pee on the way home. However, it was too late to stop what was about to happen.

"Oh fuck," Clara panted, "The pee...can't stop..."

Lindy, who was already dealing with her own approaching sexual trance, heard Clara's warning and gently pushed down at the base of Clara's shaft as if it were her own clit she was trying to bring to climax. This caused Clara to moan deep just before the dam opened on her bladder.

"God, Baby...gonna pee..."

In her haze, Lindy could feel Clara's cock swell slightly as the involuntary relaxation of Clara's bladder released a surge of pee that began working its way up her lengthy shaft. The sensation pushed Lindy over the edge and rhythmic jets of pee from her own bladder shot down her urethra and out into Clara's palm. The twitching of Lindy's clit only served to add pressure to Clara's torrent of urine already in motion.

"Oh, fuck...I'm peeing..." Clara groaned in pleasure as the golden river reached the end of her shaft and began bubbling out, soaking Lindy's blouse.

As the pressure of Clara's stream increased, it rose up Lindy's neckline, eventually spraying the underside of her chin; the golden rain splashing down to soak them both. The pee jets from Lindy's impending orgasm had already soaked Clara's hand, and were currently soaking her legs. As her orgasm hit, Lindy instinctively brought a hand down to press at the base of her clit as she started to cum.

In spite of the sexual haze, the warm wetness of Clara's pee was driving Lindy wild. Putting her left hand on Clara's shoulder to steady herself, Lindy rose up on her knees and tilted her hips forward as the full force of her orgasm released the contents of her bladder. Clara removed her finger just as Lindy's squirts of pee burst into a forceful stream, flooding Clara's jeans and completely soaking her crotch.

Clara's golden rain and Lindy's forceful micturition continued for what seemed like an eternity to both women. They both luxuriated in the warm, wet waters they were bathing in but Clara had not yet reached her peak. Lindy was already cumming and it was making Clara crazy with desire.

As Lindy's pee stream slowed, she again rested on her heels. Clara's shaft was once again resting between Lindy's breasts and Lindy lowered her face into the gentle fountain. The gentle trickle of Clara's dwindling stream played upon Lindy's lips as if she was about to drink from a public water fountain. Without thinking, Lindy parted her lips and allowed Clara's now slowing stream to piddle onto her tongue.

Lindy's eyes were closed as she fought for control from the sexual haze; the last of Clara's stream trickling into Lindy's mouth, then out and down Clara's shaft. The scene was something straight out of Clara's most arousing fantasies and her eyes were wide open and glued to the sight. It sent Clara over the edge and she could hardly breathe.

As her cum boiled up from her loins, Clara could only whisper one thing, "...cumming..."

Lindy had regained her senses enough to hear Clara's whisper and make sense of what was about to happen. Lindy had never tasted Clara's cum, or for that matter ever had Clara's cock in her mouth before. The intense feelings and desires she had for Clara, which were now crystal clear, were driving her to be more intimate and engage in unexpected acts of lust.

In a single move, Lindy took Clara's glans into her mouth as the first drops of cum left the tip of Clara's straining member. Seconds later, Lindy's mouth began filling with jets of hot, silky cum that were escaping from Clara's pee slit. Lindy began swallowing the mouthfuls without thinking and each surge from Clara's cock was spaced far enough apart to allow Lindy to completely swallow before the next surge filled her mouth. Clara could only watch in orgasmic bliss as Lindy's mouth filled and emptied every other second. This cycle repeated easily ten times before Clara's well ran dry and her orgasm subsided.

The only sound that could be heard now was the heavy breathing of two post orgasmic lovers. Lindy had let Clara's glans slip from her lips as she lifted her head to bask in the afterglow. Clara let her head fall back onto the couch to do likewise. In their post coital bliss, each sought out the hands of the other in order to interlace their wet fingers and be connected. Both women stayed in their respective positions for a few minutes, but it was their cold, soaked skin that finally motivated them to come back to reality.

Lindy opened her eyes and saw Clara gazing lovingly up at her. Lindy matched Clara expression and got up to stand before Clara's relaxed form, which was now draped with a slowly deflating penis.

"I love you Clara, but I really think we should clean up and do some more talking, "Lindy said, winking as she began to remove her wet clothing.

Silently, Clara also rose from the couch, gave Lindy a peck on the lips, and stripped out of her wet clothing. For the rest of the evening, the two lovers cleaned up, ate and talked into the wee hours of the morning. Eventually, they were both too tired to do anything more than lay next to each other in Clara's bed and fall asleep.

Chapter 3: The Last Vestiges of Childhood

The following morning, Lindy and Clara arrived back in Helen's home to share the wonderful news of their evolved relationship. Upon entering, their sense were greeted with the amazing smells of sausage, eggs, and various spices that could only mean fully loaded Belgian waffles. Hand in hand, the two women walked into the kitchen and witnessed a buffet, the likes of which were fit for a king.

"What in the world?" Lindy inquired looking squarely at Helen and smiling broadly.

"Well good morning you two!" Helen responded brightly, "I figured after the night you both have had, you could use a nice, substantial breakfast. Now dig in and tell me all about it!"

Clara and Lindy looked at each other and giggled, then made a beeline for the food. After filling themselves and clearing the dishes, all three women sat back down at the kitchen table and talked. Helen was more than excited that the young women had gotten together, but more thrilled that Lindy had broken past the emotional barrier that was keeping her from taking this step. Eventually, Helen brought up the subject of their future.

"So Clara," Helen said, changing the subject, "you are a photographer and Lindy is still discovering herself and her potential. If things go the way I expect, you two will chose to make a life for yourselves. Have you thought about such things?"

Clara was practical by nature, so she'd thought about this for some time while waiting in hope that Lindy would emotionally evolve. Her face took on a more serious expression and she addressed Helen's concerns.

"Helen, I can't begin to tell you how wonderful you are, both as a friend and a mother. You've raised Lindy to be a remarkable woman and I have had the blessing to know and love you both. Over this last year, I have been both inspired and amazed by how you have returned that love to me. Lindy's emotional awakening is the icing on the cake and I feel remarkably complete knowing that Lindy indeed feels the same way for me as I feel for her. Please know that, when it comes to Lindy, there is nothing I won't do to make her happy."

Clara rose from her chair to stand behind it. Resting her hands on the back of the chair, Clara continued her exposition.

"As far as resources are concerned, I've been planning for this for over six months."

"Oh?" Helen responded, surprised by the statement.

Clara continued, "My parents ended up being quite wealthy as a result of a number of well-placed investments. Additionally, my father was in the Air Force for thirty years and has since retired with a healthy pension. My mother was a painter and sold many of her pieces to private owners for modest prices that ended up making her enough to start her own gallery. This is the very reason I chose to be a photographer. I have my mother's eye for beauty and my father's practicality. As a freelance photographer, I've sold many of my shots to newspapers and magazines, as well as hiring myself out to various companies for assorted photo shoots. Over the years, I've amassed a sizeable nest egg for myself, but then Lindy came along and I knew I needed to do more than just take care of myself."

The revelations Clara made in that short monologue stunned both Lindy and Helen. Clara had been a very private person and had only really told them about her profession as a photographer and a brief tidbit about her parents. The fact that Clara had flung open the flood gates and was revealing so many things took them both by surprise.

Again, Clara continued, "Lindy means the world to me, Helen, and I don't know that I ever want to be without her. I've never been in love like this before and yes, I am scared. I know Lindy is special and may require special things, so I took it upon myself to talk with my mother and open a sister gallery here in town. Lindy is very good with computer equipment so I've gone ahead and made the gallery high tech to allow for more interaction with the images. I'd like Lindy to learn these systems and eventually become my partner."

Lindy's mouth hung open. Helen's eyes were as big as saucers. Neither Lindy nor Helen could believe what they were hearing.

"Oh my word..." This was the only thing Helen could say as she processed the information.

"Holy shit..." Lindy said in awe as she shoved another sausage link in her mouth.

Clara broke out in a hearty laugh as the looks on the other women's faces finally struck her.

"Okay, I know this seems like a lot, but what can I say...love drives people to do crazy things!"

Helen stood and moved to Clara, embracing her in a very motherly way. With tears in her eyes, Helen took Clara's face in her hands and spoke.

"You have no idea what this means to me, and more importantly, what it means for Lindy. I did the best I could to take care of a little girl with autism but now that she's a woman, I can't offer her more than my love, a place to live, and a way to see the world from the safety of her room. What you are suggesting means Lindy will have the chance to have a life and discover who she is and what she is capable of doing. You will have given her a future with purpose and meaningful interaction with the world. Clara, you are truly the finest gift Lindy could have ever been given and I can't even begin to tell you how happy that makes me!"

Ask Helen spoke, tears rolled down her cheeks only to be wiped away by Clara who was also now shedding tears. Lindy, who was witnessing the exchange, was also getting misty, but was too excited about what she'd heard to be moved to tears. Instead, she felt a tingle in her loins and could tell her womanhood was swelling out of sheer emotional excitement.

Lindy stood and spoke, "Okay you two, dry up the waterworks and tell me more about this computer stuff!"

Helen and Clara both chuckled at Lindy's attempt to break the solemn mood and sat back down. Clara continued to explain her technical plans for the gallery and Lindy found herself getting more and more aroused at the prospect of working with the new tech. After a while, Clara could see Lindy was flushed.

"You okay, Love? I hope I'm not scaring you!"

Oh God no," Lindy said quickly, "but it is giving me a lady boner that just won't quit!"

Clara grinned wickedly and felt herself begin to harden, "Did I ever tell you nerdy girls make me hot and give me boners?"

Lindy's eyes widened and knew that Clara was getting horny which only made her erection swell that much more. Helen could sense the tension forming beneath the table and was feeling the effects of the sexual energy in her own loins. As all three women were in sun dresses, there was little to stop any of them from encouraging further arousal. Helen didn't want to interfere in anything that might happen between Lindy and Clara, so she remained quiet and slowly moved a hand beneath the hem of her dress to lightly pet her swelling labia.

"Well it takes more than some horny lady with cool tech to make me bend over!" Lindy said wickedly, clearly attempting to goad Clara into offering more than just words.

Clara had covertly pulled the gusset of her panties aside to allow her cock to grow whenever, and however it wanted. It was already starting to lengthen, but had not gotten very much past its usual eight inch flaccid state.

"Oh, is that so?"

With that, Clara stood and lifted the hem of her dress to expose her dangling girl cock. Standing at the edge of the table, Clara spread her legs until her cock was even with the height of the surface and lifted her womanhood; dropping onto the table with a light thud.

"Watch this, Miss White and Nerdy, and tell me if my equipment isn't enough to make you hot." Clara said in a low, sultry tone.

Clara's cock on the table and her sultry voice served to instantly harden Helen's nipples and stiffen her already sensitive clit. Lindy's erection was already pushing at the gusset of her own panties, so upon seeing Clara's cock on the table, she also lifted the hem of her dress and pulled her panties aside, exposing her massive erection and puffy labia.

Lindy's and Helen's gaze upon her exposed member fed her exhibitionist streak and she leaned back slightly and thrust her hips forward. This made her cock seem even longer than before as it began to grow.

"God, I love getting hard..." Clara said hoarsely as she tilted her head back and reveled in the sensations as she swelled toward full erection.

Lindy and Helen were both in rapture as the flaccid member before then slowly lengthened onto the table. With each passing second, the veins pulsed and stretched out as Clara's meat expanded quietly toward the center of the table.

Clara moaned as her penis reached eleven inches in length; the limit where it stopped being firm and started growing toward its fully hardened state. Both Helen and Lindy were lightly panting by this point as they were incredibly turned on watching Clara get hard.

The inflating member was getting longer still, but now began to swell in girth. The circumference of Clara's rather feminine girl cock didn't change dramatically, but as the tip of her penis passed the thirteen inch mark, the shaft had bulked up another half an inch to be a total of two inches wide.

Helen was completely wet by this point and had slipped two fingers inside herself as both she and Lindy had gone beyond horny watching Clara's decadent display. Lindy had stopped petting her erection and was now slowly stroking its length.

On the table, Clara's meat continued to inflate towards its ultimate length of fifteen inches. As it reached fourteen inches, the glans at the tip of the shaft reached full definition and started to darken. The last inch seemed to take forever, but there was nothing any of them wanted to do except watch the amazing transformation.

In only one short minute, Clara's penis had swelled before them from an eight inch wonder, to a massive fifteen inch beast which was now visibly throbbing on the table before them. Helen was lost in lust as she pumped two fingers into her aching pussy and strummed her large clit with her thumb. Lindy was well aware that she was about to lose control to her sexual trance. Not wanting to make a mess in the kitchen, she gathered her remaining willpower, rose from her chair, and headed straight for the downstairs bathroom.

"I don't wanna make a mess!" Lindy announced quickly as she tiptoed to the bathroom with her hand between her legs.

"That's probably a good idea..." Helen said, rising from her chair and following Lindy in a similar fashion.

Following the lead of the other two, Clara lifted her throbbing member from the table with both hands and quickly moved to the bathroom. There, she saw both Lindy and Helen in the walk-in shower. They were side by side; their asses resting on the edge of the raised platform. Both of them had pulled off their dresses which were lying in a heap just outside the shower.

Clara also removed her dress and tossed it onto the pile as she stepped into the shower and moved to stand directly in front of Lindy and Helen. Helen and Lindy returned to staring at Clara's massive erection as they continued masturbating themselves towards climax. Clara was immediately compelled to slowly stroke the full length of the shaft with her right hand, as she held the base with her left.

"I'm gonna pee..." Clara moaned, and without warning aimed her lengthy shaft at Lindy's clit and released her bladder.

A thick torrent of pee raced down Clara's shaft and flew from her pee slit to nosily splash Lindy's purple erection. Lindy gave a loud moan and increased the speed with which she was stroking her own engorged womanhood. This initiated the contractions deep in her vagina that forced equally spaced jets of pee to shoot from her urethra and patter on the stone floor.

As if to offer it as another target for Clara's urinary assault, Helen took both hands, spread her labia wide open, and pulled back the hood of her own large and swollen clit. Clara could see the yearning in Helen's eyes and swung her massive micturating shaft over to douse Helen's clit with the golden stream still pouring powerfully from Clara's throbbing shaft.