The Lindy Series Ep. 08: Lindy's in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindy, who was already well into her sexual trance, managed to turn her head to watch Clara soak Helen's pussy with her thick urine stream. That was all it took to send Lindy completely into her trance and over the edge.

With a deep guttural moan, Lindy hunched forward; jets of pee still issuing from her urethra. As her clit began to twitch violently, Lindy pressed on the base of her clit, making it stick out even farther. Clara stared at Lindy's orgasmic display as the jets of pee became a solid stream that shot down and splashed thickly on the floor near Clara's right foot.

Clara was now actively stroking her shaft as Lindy started to cum. This caused Clara's urine stream to trail up and down Helen's torso, wetting everything from her breasts to her knees. This pushed Helen over the edge and she quickly resumed pumping her pussy with two fingers. Helen moaned loudly as she came, pissing all over her hand as her bladder released.

Clara was insane with desire and she was still stroking her shaft even as the other two women were coming down from their respective orgasms. Basic instinct took over, and Clara moved to stand between Lindy's spread legs. Gripping her shaft just below the tip, Clara rubbed the full length of Lindy's labia and clit with her swollen glans. She continued this as Lindy regained her mental clarity.

Upon realizing what Clara was doing, Lindy instinctively thrust her hips forward and pulled her labia open to reveal a very wet and aching canal. Clara looked deep into Lindy's eyes and waited for Lindy to tell her what to do. Lindy returned Clara's gaze and with nothing but love in her heart, she whispered to Clara.

"Take me, My Love..."

Clara was moved to tears as she entered Lindy for the first time. Lindy drew a sharp breath as her canal spread to make room for Clara's shaft. Slowly, Clara pushed deeper into Lindy; each moment sending more tears of joy streaming down Clara's face. Lindy and Clara had clasped hands to steady each other as they were still standing; Lindy took advantage of this situation to pull Clara closer with each inch Clara was able to slide into Lindy's well lubricated and deep vagina.

Half of Clara's length was now inside Lindy and she could feel her glans touching her cervix. Not wanting to hurt Lindy in any way, she simple began sliding herself in and out, being careful to not exceed the limit. As Clara slowly fucked Lindy, Lindy leaned forward and gave Clara a passionate kiss. This ignited a fire in Clara's loins and fulfilled a dream Clara had treasured for months. Clara was going to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Clara quickly broke the kiss and leaned back to face Lindy, "Babylove, I'm gonna cum!"

With a look of pure adoration, Lindy whispered, "Fill me with your love."

With tears of joy, Clara sobbed as she began to cum, unleashing a volley of silky jets deep inside Lindy's sex. The volume was clearly too much for Lindy's confined space and it flowed out and down her thighs even as Clara continued pumping her seed into the tight canal.

Crying and cumming were not things Clara had ever done at the same time before, and she was mentally shocked by how long her orgasm was lasting under the circumstances. Her ejaculation had already produced more than 15 jets and she could feel more needing to come out. While still cumming, Clara removed her shaft from Lindy's vagina and sent the few remaining strands of girl cum onto her mound and labia.

Helen, who had witnessed the entire event, had also been moved to silent tears. As Lindy and Clara came down from their shared extraordinary sexual whirlwind, Helen walked over and turned on the water. All three women showered, dried off, got dressed and made their way to the living room where they collapsed into the couch and relaxed, not one of them saying a word.

"Clara?" Lindy asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes Honeybunny?" Clara replied gently.

"Are you going to cry like that every time we make love?" Lindy said with a grin.

"You little twerp!" Clara squeaked and giggled as she rolled over to lie atop Lindy and tickle her for making such a joke.

"Kids?" Helen quipped jovially, "I don't know about you, but I think I need a nap. You two wore me out and I have work left to do today!"

The three women laughed and rose from their places on the couch. Clara approached Helen, hugged her, kissed her on the cheek, and whispered, "Thank you for sharing that moment with us, it meant the world to me."

Helen smiled at Clara and gently tucked Clara's raven hair behind her ear.

"Just take care of my baby, Clara. I won't be around forever and I need to know Lindy is in good hands," Helen said in a soothing tone.

"She is the air I breathe," Clara replied, "and I promise you she will be loved, cared for, and want for nothing."

Helen smiled, "Then you have my blessing to spend your life with Lindy if that is what you both want."

"May I also have your permission to move Lindy in with me if she so desires?"

"Actually," Helen smirked, "I was going to suggest that to Lindy anyway. Not only is she over there most of the time anyway, you two are like bunnies and I'd never get any work done if you lived here!"

Clara and Helen hugged and laughed which made Lindy very curious as to what was going on. Over the next hour, Clara and Helen talked to Lindy about her moving to live with Clara. While Lindy was nervous about it, she was thrilled about the new adventure. She agreed to the move, and over the course of a week, Lindy had moved what little she owned into Clara's home. The first few weeks were hard on Lindy and she got homesick for her old room that she'd known for so long. Eventually, living day to day with Clara became second nature to her and she settled quietly into this new chapter of her life.

THE END...for now...