All Comments on 'The Line Never Crossed'

by KT Pinto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FANTASTIC!

that was very well written, most enthralling and a real pleasure to read, i hope Celeste shares more of her "fantasies" ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting.....

It was very good

But leaves me wondering where the snake head was during this?

Perhaps you might want to remember the words "On my sex" a simple way of talking about the mommy parts.

I did like it though.

And I know how much you thought on writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing

Erotica at its best. Dark, sensual, intoxicating...I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievable!

What a great way to mix horror and erotica!

The character's were intense... I hope to read more about them!

LonKLonKover 18 years ago
Practice is required

Your writing shows a vivid imagination, or perhaps you have read one too many Anne Rice novels. The text show signs of having been written on the fly, with a poor editor/proofer. For online erotica, it is passable. As for someone who aspires to be a published author, I would have been a little more careful about what work of mine I put out there. I also agree with the person you mention who says you need to learn a lesson in subtlety. A little restraint can go a long way towards enhancing the mood.

Lon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

I read this story a couple of days ago, and it's one of my favorites.

Which is why I don't understand some of the comments that have been posted...

It's amazes me how people want "subtle" erotica.

And that other poster obviously had some personal beef with the author, so I tend to take anything s/he said with a grain of salt...

I do like how the writer was compared to Anne Rice. I hope Ms. Pinto finds as much success as Ms. Rice has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWSOME

thats hot.

like seriously

i'd like to have a little more cutting and blood sucking involved, with a little mroe pain. but other wise awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My God

I ran across this looking at random stories on my phone, and I felt compelled to search it out on the computer just so I could comment and tell you what a fantastic piece of literature this is! Arousing as hell, very well written, and it truly holds the audience in the scene. Excellent job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous