All Comments on 'The Lingerie Party Guest of Honor'

by slipfreak46

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you need to edit this

Lots of repeated paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

great story but needs a little editing.NEEDS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

jonmikaljonmikalabout 18 years ago
sequels

Very hot story, but left you hanging for next installment as a good story will though. Can't wait for more. Everyone i recomended this story to loved it even with the repeted paragraphs. KEEP IT COMING!!

slipfreak46slipfreak46about 18 years agoAuthor
Edited Story

The story has been fixed. My Thanks to the folks at Literotica for working with me to fix the problems.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Not a chance

With a mother like that, there's no way she'll stay married to anyone.

Serious though, if she wants her husband to make love to her,rather than his hand,she needs to make him feel wanted by her words and actions. If you treat men as toys you can pick up and switch on and off at will, be sure that's how they will treat you too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story

Hey, loved the story. I so wish this was real! Would love to hear if you post more. Kept my arosed from start to finish. Thanks again. Si

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 11 years ago
delight

lovely story very feminine just as it should be!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
D I V O R C E !!!

Sick shit! The guy had a slip fetish,but he got off watching Wifey,not Faggy or Sissy. AND what a piece of shit wife to set him up for that kind of humiliation and disrespect. Add a few more paragraphs at the end where he gets home,smacks the bitch around (Along with her CUNT mother),pisses all over her face,and strangles her with a half-slip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I think she gave her husband exactly what he wanted. He just did not know it yet. He likes this portion of their marriage. She must get over the jelousy. You cannot own him. He wants what you are offering, just take it and run with it. More of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you can't trust your wife you divorce her. And this bitch is definetely NOT trustworthy. Divorce her.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

Not quite what I hoped it would be. But hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous