The Lingerie Party Guest of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was a very slender build and her C cup breasts looked enormous on her. He hadn't imagined she would look like that undressed. He wanted her more than he could have imagined just a few minutes ago. He fantasized about her on top, dangling those huge breasts just inches from his lips, her slip on his belly.

Karen was short and built. She was built to do one thing. And he wanted to do it with her. He fantasized about going at it with her like two drunken monkeys while she wore that slip.

Then Gloria stood up. "And here is the cute, sexy half-slip I got at the last one." She shed her dress, revealing not only the half-slip but a well filled half-cup bra as well. The slip stopped just above mid-thigh and her long legs seemed to go for ever till they reached the ground. Gloria had known of Bob's nylon fetish and thought this a good time to have some fun.

She walked over to Bobbie, saying, "Bobbie, this lingerie is to die for. It not only looks fantastic, but really feels silky. Feel my slip."

Bob/Bobbie, with as much control as he/she could muster, tried to be feminine about feeling the slip. He managed to not tear it off her or to even paw her, and even whispered "That's very nice".

Connie and Karen both joined in, still none the wiser, asking Bobbie to feel theirs as well. Inside, he was sweating bullets. He took his time feeling each of the slips as far up as seemed prudent.

Jean cut in. "Actually, Bobbie has a new slip that is as pretty as those, even if she didn't get it at one of the parties. Show them Bobbie."

He knew that once he unbuttoned the top of his dress and they got a good look at his chest, they'd spot the falsies. So instead, he hiked up the skirt and crinolines, showing the lace and nylon of the half-slip. His cock still was so hard it hurt and he could feel the wet spot of precum on the panties.

Gloria spoke up. "If that is as pretty as the glimpse you gave us, show us the rest of the slip."

"It's a half-slip," Bobbie managed to whisper.

"But I see four straps on your shoulders, sweetie. Are you wearing a full slip under it?"

"Yes."

She gave him the raised eyebrow look. "Show us that pretty full slip, honey."

Both Connie and Karen looked at each other without a clue. What could Gloria possibly be doing with this girl?

"Go ahead, Bobbie. We are all friends here. If it will make you feel better, I'll take my dress off so you can see my slip," Jean instructed more than suggested. Then she slid her dress off her shoulders revealing a light blue full slip like the one Bobbie was about to reveal.

Bobbie obeyed. She could do nothing else but obey at this point. Slowly she unbuttoned her dress from the bottom up. At the waist she undid the belt and let it drop to the floor. The crinolines were now in full view. As the last two buttons were undone, the dress opened the rest of the way. The falsies were clearly visible even under the slip. Yet Connie and Karen still didn't catch on. They were confused.

"What is going on here?" asked Connie.

Jean ended the suspense. "Bobbie is Bob, Connie."

"Holy Cow, if John had seen her, I mean him, he'd want to jump her, I mean him. How did you do it?"

"Wow," was all Karen could say. No one acted embarrassed except Bobbie/Bob.

Jean told him to take the dress off and the crinolines. He obeyed, his cock throbbing for release.

Gloria added, "Wouldn't he be more comfortable without the bra?"

Jean agreed and reached over and unhooked him, letting it snap.

"Now you know how it feels when you guys do that," she added. "Honey, reach under your slip and take off your panties. I want you to feel the slip against your free cock for a while."

He obeyed.

Every one of the other girls licked their lips in anticipation.

"Well, girls, what do you say? Should Bob or Bobbie give us a show?"

A unanimous "Yes" answered.

"Tonight for your viewing pleasure, Bob is going to show us how guys masturbate. But not just masturbate. He will show us how he does it as he watches a certain porn star. Her name is Wifey and he loves to stroke himself while he watches her suck a dick. He likes to do this with a slip, so that is why he brought two tonight."

Although a dull recognition came through is fogged brain, he was powerless to resist what she was about to have him do. He only barely reacted to her revelation.

She moved him to the center of the room and the girls gathered round in front of him to get a good view. He sat cross-legged on the floor and his erect cock "tented" the slip for all to see. His hands were roaming all over his nylon-clad body. He was lost in the feel of the silky fabric encasing him. A wet spot began to appear at the apex of the tent. Jean knew that she could not prolong this as much as she wished.

"Take off both slips, sweetie. I want you naked before my friends."

He pulled the full slip over his head and squirmed out of the half-slip. He tried to cover himself with them. It did little good.

Jean took the full slip from him and draped it over his shoulders like a shawl. She knelt down next to him and arranged the half-slip in his lap then placed his had on his nylon covered cock. With one hand she guided his hand up and down on his shaft. With the other she massaged his neck and shoulders with the full slip.

She leaned over and kissed his ear. "Good, let them see you do it. Share your fetish with my friends. Tell us how that nylon feels on your cock. Is it as good as my pussy? No? Are you sure?"

She pulled the slip back. A large glob of precum was just oozing out between the lips of his cock. She collected it on her fingers and brought it to his lips. He opened his mouth and she put the precum on his tongue.

"I know you like to do this and watch Wifey get a facial, but Wifey isn't here tonight."

He was getting very close to orgasm. His breathing was now coming in short gasps. He began to spasm as a week of prevented orgasms sought release.

Still working the slip on his shoulders, she worked to the nape of his neck.

"Since she can't be here, why don't you show us how she takes it? She takes it in the face, doesn't she?"

The other women in the room gasped, as they watched her press down on the nape of his neck, forcing him to just inches of a volcano ready to erupt.

"No" was all he could say before it happened. But there was no meaning in the word. Something inside him was liking this.

It was so quiet they all heard the soft splat as the first load of cum gained its freedom and flew. It flew straight into Bob's face. He tried to move but she had the leverage. Three then four eruptions of cum before the last just sort of hopped out of its prison to his chest.

"Good Boy! Yes you showed us how Wifey likes facials. But there is more, isn't there? This next thing is what really gets you off doesn't it."

Connie spoke first: "I've never seen a guy give himself a facial before. That was awesome. I wonder if I can do that with John."

Karen, "I've seen facials but never like that. I've even had facials but that was totally over the top."

"Bob is going to show us what really gets him off when he watches Wifey." Jean said.

While she was talking, she was using her fingers like a squeegee, bringing the sperm down to Bob's mouth and in. He made no effort to resist.

"Show us what Wifey does next and show us how she swallows."

With that, he looked up with tears in his eyes, knowing he would obey. His tongue pushed the large glob of cum to the front of his mouth for all to see. Then he bowed his head and swallowed. It went down hard and all in one mass.

"That wasn't so bad, was it, Bobbie? How was the taste? Did you like it?" The question, surprisingly, came from Gloria. "Men who won't taste their own cum, yet want us to swallow are despicable. I am very proud of you." She spoke like she was admonishing a child.

His eyes were watering. It was hard to swallow; yet the taste was not as bad as he'd feared. "Hell," he thought, "I like my nachos saltier than that."

"Girls," Gloria continued, "I think Bobbie is a welcome new member of this club. I think that show deserves a hand, if you'll forgive the pun." She clapped and the others joined in.

Bob didn't want to admit it but he enjoyed what had just happened to him. He enjoyed the whole thing. Seeing these women in slips like this was worth being naked in front of them. He knew he'd give them another show if they wanted. He might not have thought that if he knew what they had in store for him for the rest of the night.

While Jean had not included them in all the plans, Gloria, for one, knew Bob had the hots for her and she loved to tease. She was planning to take full advantage of Bobbie. As it happened, Connie and Karen had experienced Bob's hands and wanted some revenge. They had their own ideas.

Jean was not about to let Bob get away with only one round. She knew that between the denial she had put him through and the extra spices in his dinner, he'd physically be ready for more soon. As for emotionally and mentally, that was his problem. But, she noticed, he was not taking this bad at all. Maybe he even liked it. She looked at him. He was a mess. His face was smeared with residual dried cum. The makeup and lipstick were no longer perfect. But he still had on the wig, albeit a little askew.

Gloria continued as the Hostess of the festivities. "Let's take a break for a few minutes before we see the nightgowns. Everyone refresh your drinks. Bobbie, you know where the bathroom is. But I forbid you from washing your face or doing anything with it. I like that look on you. For now, I think you should stay "dressed" as you are (laughing) – NAKED! Hurry back. We'll put on some music and I want to dance with you. Jean, I take it you don't mind?"

"Not at all. This should be fun." She smiled. Knowing what Gloria planned, she added "Why don't each of you dance with Bobbie? Help prepare her for the next session (giggle)."

When Bobbie came back into the room, the girls had re-arranged their outfits, but all were still in their slips. Bobbie still had her shawl/slip around her neck. His cock, not quite limp, hung down in a semi-flaccid state. The girls watched him/her brazenly as he walked in.

Gloria met him at the bar with a soda. He drank eagerly, avoiding eye contact. Johnnie Mathis was singing in the background. The old slow dance tune they all used to dance to in darkened basements years ago. Gloria stood very close to Bobbie. Close enough that the tip of his semi-flaccid member was touching her half-slip. She gently swayed her hips, causing the slip to rub the head in a side-to-side fashion. In a few minutes it started to have its desired effect. He began to harden. He looked at her and hers caught his eyes. She held eye contact.

She made small talk with him, but her eyes flashed and teased. "Are you comfortable? It isn't too hot or cold for you, is it? Do you like our party? That's a beautiful slip." She picked up the straps and drug it around his neck before letting it hang free while she admired it. She reversed the path as she replaced it on his shoulders, then took his drink and placed it with hers on the bar.

"Dance with me." It was more a demand than a request. She was slightly bigger than Bob and when he started to take her in his arms in a usual slow dance fashion, she had a surprise for him. "No, Bobbie, you are the woman and I will lead. Place your left hand on my shoulder and your right in my left." Gloria's right hand moved to the small of Bobbie's back.

By now, the cock between them was no longer hanging down but had risen past the horizontal. As she pulled Bobbie to her, she felt his cock slide easily up against the silken fabric of the slip. His eyes became more glazed as he surrendered to the feeling ravaging his body. His cock was again hard enough to hurt. Her perfume was filling his lungs and with the drugs already in him, the room grew fuzzy again. He buried his face in her thick black hair. She began to breathe in his ear, whispering to him in tantalizing ways that further inflamed him.

"You're loving this, aren't you sweetie? Does my slip feel good against that cock of yours? Are you thinking you'll be in bed with me soon? Not a chance. Your manhood is as close to my womanhood as it will ever be right now. My slip is your lover right now. Feel the silkiness. Yes, move with me so you can feel even more."

She felt the wet spot as he oozed precum once again. She chuckled. She could finish him just like this if she wanted. But there were others who wanted their turn. Besides, the name of the game for tonight was that when he came, it was to be by his own hand. As he tried to put his arms around her and snuggle into her neck in what he hoped would be a journey to her breasts, she stopped him and pulled back.

His cock was standing not quite vertical but close to it. Precum was oozing out. Brazenly, she reached for her friend's husband's cock and milked it in one stroke. Precum covered her fingers to the second knuckle. She brought it to his lips. A sensual but mocking look on her face, she put the three fingers up to his lips. He opened his mouth and sucked them in, his tongue licking them, between them, getting all of it.

"Good Boy," she said. "I know you want to bury your face in my lap, so, on your knees. Bury your face in the silky slip that was almost your lover. And while you are enjoying that, lick off any precum that hasn't soaked in."

She pulled his head to her slip and let him snuggle. He was so far gone he simply wanted more. He even took the wet spot on the slip into his mouth and sucked. Pleased, she released him. A moment later she pushed him back.

"Next."

Connie stepped up next to Gloria. She held out her hand to Bobbie as if in sympathy. Bobbie took it and stood up. When Bobbie wouldn't bring her head up to look at Connie, she placed her hand under Bobbies chin and lifted until they made eye contact. She had taken off the bra during the break, but it was clear her breasts needed little support.

"Bobbie, do you like my slip? Do you like the way it is cut to show my cleavage? I know you like my cleavage. Your eyes just about popped out of your head when I let that dress fall to the floor. You'd like to suck them wouldn't you? Here, let me give you a better view."

With that, she pulled back, then did a dance spin that put her flush against him with her back to him. Being somewhat shorter than he was, she knew he would look over her shoulder and down at the boobs she knew he wanted. She took his hands and pulled them around her waist, letting him feel the nylon against her tummy. She wiggled until she felt his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. She then began a slow undulating motion to keep the slip moving over his cock.

"Can you see them better now?" she asked.

She hunched her shoulders and the straps of the slip slid off them. He could now almost see her nipples. His hands started to move up but she firmly held them.

"No, no. Look but don't touch."

Her hips had continued to move, stroking his member with every sway. He was beginning to hump her and she felt the wet spot signifying it was time to stop before her slip was covered in cum. As much as she wanted to continue, she stopped. When she pulled free from him, she turned to face him. As Gloria had done, she reached down and milked him. His cock almost trembled in her hands. There was a pleading in his eyes. She showed him no mercy.

"If I put this on my breasts, would you lick it off?" she asked.

Eagerly Bobbie nodded.

"Fat Chance, sweetie," Then she fed it to him as Gloria had done.

"Please finish me. Let me cum"

His pleading went unheeded.

"Why don't you do yourself, sweetie?" Jean asked, pulling the slip off his shoulders and offering it to him. He took the slip and caressed his cheek with it.

"Come over here. Sit on this easy chair and show us how a man jacks off." Karen said, knowing she had to wait for the next round. As he sat down, almost reclining, she took the slip and spread it so it would lie on his body as if he were wearing it. She tweaked his nipples through the nylon. Her hands were rubbing the slip all over and his body, devoid of hair, he was enjoying the heightened sense of touch.

"He's wanted to cum with that slip since we bought it a week ago." Jean commented. "Make it a good one Bobbie."

His own hands traveled down and began to stroke the nylon-covered pole. A wet spot again appeared.

"Oh, no, you don't. You don't get to keep that thing covered while you cum. We want to see it." Karen admonished, then pulled the slip aside to expose his cock and wrapping the skirt of the slip around the shaft, leaving "the helmet" free to put on its show. She took more of the slip and wrapped his sacks in it and began to massage them loosely in the silky nylon.

"Full strokes with the slip but only up to the head. We want to see how far you can shoot." Karen directed almost with a demonic voice.

She was seated on the ottoman in front of the chair Bobbie was in, facing him and controlling the whole show. But she was not quite ready for what happened next. He wasn't holding his cock vertical and the first rope of sperm left it, climbed to a height of about three or four feet, and arched over for its decent. It landed squarely on the exposed portion of Karen's left breast.

Reacting quickly, she moved his hands to the correct position and the rest, four long ropes, arched the other way through the air, landing on Bobbie's face. The look on his face told everyone in the room he didn't care. The orgasm was that intense. The final spurts landed on his chest and belly. The very last of the sperm oozed out and slid down his cock and into the nylon at its base.

Karen somehow looked very imperious, in spite of the rope of cum that lay on her left breast. She looked at Bobbie.

"Bet you'd like to lick this off, wouldn't you?"

He started to sit up, obviously weak.

"No, you don't," and shoved him back.

Jean stepped up. "Well, honey, I told you I was going to take your cum tonight, so here goes."

The two women looked at each other. Karen parted her lips slightly and slid the strap off her left shoulder, not breaking eye contact with Jean. Jean leaned forward while Bobbie watched. She made eye contact with him and licked the rope off Karen's breast, then blew a kiss to her feminized husband. Then she turned and once again leaned over Karen's breast and kissed and licked her way to the already erect nipple. Karen gasped loud enough for all to hear. Slowly, Jean pulled back, the breaking of contact between her lips and Karen's nipple more of a kiss being broken. She made eye contact with Karen again, and no one in the room misunderstood the look between them. They would be together soon. And that understanding between the two was sealed with a slow passionate kiss. As their lips parted, both women looked at Bobbie with "Eat your heart out" in their eyes.

The scene was so hot, had Bobbie not been totally spent and his cock not tender to the touch, he'd have been on fire again.

Even Connie, as she watched, found her hands roaming her body. She knew her husband was home asleep. He would get laid tonight. No, she would ravage him while he slept. She wondered if she could feminize him like this. She hoped so.

No one missed Gloria at first. Then they heard the unmistakable moan coming from somewhere on the far side of the room. They turned to see Gloria, in the corner. Her eyes were glazed. Her half-slip was up around her waist and her bra, while still technically on, was unfastened and her right breast was free of the cup. Her left hand was kneading her breast with the fingers pinching her nipple at the same time. Her right hand was between her legs and from the rhythmic squishy sounds; it was obvious Bobbie was not the only one to come that night.