The Lingerie Party Guest of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean, surveying the scene, decided that things had gone as far as they could for one night.

"I think we need to save the gowns for another night" she said.

Karen and Connie reluctantly agreed. Gloria was too far-gone to even acknowledge that she'd heard Jean.

Karen knelt back down between Bobbie's legs. She took his hand free from the slip around his cock and with the other hand tenderly began to clean up the still semi-stiff rod pointing at her. Loosely she wrapped the nylon around his cock and gently stroked it. In spite of her care, Bobbie winced. The last drops of cum oozed out onto the silky nylon.

"Please, I am very tender right now."

She smiled at him as she rose.

Jean took the slip from Karen, letting it unfold as she did so. The slip that was so beautiful and pristine earlier in the evening was a mess. A good portion of the skirt of the slip still had sperm on it from this round. Holding the slip by the straps, Jean brought it to his face, so that the portion just below the waist covered his face. She then used it like a towel and began to wash his face with it, cleaning up the ropes of sperm already there and blending it with what was already on the slip. She was literally washing his face with the sperm.

"Sperm is a very good skin conditioner. You will see tomorrow how much smoother your skin is," Jean added. The sperm was also acting as a cleaner and make up as well as eye liner now added to the mess on the slip.

Karen and Connie were in an animated but low volume discussion. They were obviously excited. They approached Jean as she finished Bobbie's beauty treatment.

"We decided that Bobbie can come to the parties any time" they started. "Bob still cannot come but Bobbie is always welcome, provided you will let us party like this again. No sex, just teasing, denial, lingerie modeling, what we did here tonight."

"I, uh, Bobbie and I accept your offer and the conditions are completely satisfactory" Jean answered.

She looked at Bobbie. "Time to get dressed, dear. I am sorry but you will have to wear what you came in tonight (no pun intended) since we did not bring a change of clothes for you. She handed him the slip she'd just washed his face with. She found the half slip from the first round and his dress and handed those to him. She then picked up her own dress and put it on. He simply could not cope with the stockings and heels. When he finished dressing himself as best he could he stood up.

Clearly he was exhausted. He/She looked like a girl that had been in a gang-bang. Traces of lipstick make up and eyeliner were still on her face but nothing was as it should be. The wig was in place but slightly askew. Some places on his face, cum was drying.

Gloria had recovered enough to come over to say good night. She looked at Bobbie and said to Jean "Be sure to bring Bobbie again. She hasn't experienced the nightgown collection." The look on her face was of pure lust. She reached over and kissed him lightly on the lips, copping a feel of his still semi-hard and painful cock. Her tongue licked his lips as the kiss parted.

Jean saw and made a mental note to keep an eye on Gloria. After all, she was her friend but that did not include letting her lay Bob. But Gloria was thinking of how to introduce Bob/Bobbie to her battery operated "friend".

Karen and Connie came up and each pecked Bobbie on the cheek, telling her how wonderful it was to meet her. "Please cum again" was said by both, so that all knew what was meant.

Making their way to the car, Bobbie did not even try to maintain a feminine pose. He simply opened the passenger door and plopped into the seat.

Jean got in the drivers seat and started the car. She waved, smiling, as she backed out. Only Gloria was in the garage, a look of crazed lust still on her face.

The first few minutes of the drive were in silence. Then Jean spoke.

"Do you know why I did this tonight?"

"Why?" he asked, head back against the headrest.

"Can't you guess?"

"The Wifey videos?" he asked

"Precisely. You don't need that. You have me and I have you. You don't need to jack off watching her swallow cum. That is over. From now on, you will not masturbate alone. You will be supervised. Each of those girls tonight had a score to settle with you. You have groped each one at one time or another. You got what you deserved. But I have to admit, I enjoyed watching them get even with you. You didn't seem to mind at all. In fact I think you enjoyed it." She continued, "If I catch you whacking off, the punishment will be on the order of what you got tonight, except more extreme each time. It might not even be your own cum you drink, if it goes far enough.

"Ok, Jean. You win."

"You've learned your lesson?"

"Yes dear" he said in total submission

"Ok, that's better. When we get home, you can take a shower. I have a long silky nightgown you can wear to bed. I'll wear the silver one with the spaghetti straps you like so much. You can eat me while I supervise your hand on your cock through the gown. By the time I let you sleep, your face will be coated with my cum and the gown will be very wet with yours. You will sleep in it that way."

He thought about what she'd said. He liked the thought of what she had planned for bedtime, and between that, and the slip rubbing against him, he was starting to get hard again.

"Jean, next time you won't need to drug me."

She smiled.

As they pulled into the garage, neither noticed that her mother's car was by the curb. Jean hit the garage button in the car and it closed as they got out.

Jean was moving much faster than Bob at this point. She went in the house and upstairs to the living area to turn on the lights. The sight of her mother sitting there startled her.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I just got here a little while ago. I came by to pick up my slip."

Jean had called her to tell her she had found the missing slip and she would give it to her the next time she stopped by. She'd expected to see her in a couple of days.

Jean's mother was a striking woman, especially for her age. She was a flashy dresser and looked like the actress Joan Collins, only taller, almost six feet. She enjoyed the similarity including the apparent attitude toward men. They were play things. This meant that she tolerated Bob, her daughter's husband, but she tried not to show it.

The slip was sitting on the coffee table, neatly folded.

"By the way, dear, where did you find it?" Joan asked, as she picked it up and let it unfold to examine it. It was a beautiful thing. Lace trimmed the upper portions and a full three inches of lace were at the hem. It was very formal and looked as if it could have been worn as an evening dress. The tag said it was a Barbarison and was made of Satin sylefare.

Jean tried to explain without really telling her mom that she'd caught her husband jacking off with it, but Joan was just too perceptive. She questioned Jean and the truth came out.

"He was doingwhat with my slip?" she asked incredulously.

Bob, at that moment, made his entrance. Joan, who'd had her back to the hall, heard the noise and turned around. What she saw left her speechless for one of the very few times in her life.

He stood there, dress on, but wrinkled and not even buttoned right. His/her face was a mess of smeared make up and lipstick. Dried cum was beginning to flake in spots on his face.

"Good Grief. You look like June Cleaver gang-banged" she finally said.

He was so tired he couldn't even react.

Jean then explained the full story. All through the story, Joan would interrupt with a question or just break out laughing. Several times she would look at him and snicker. Finally, Jean finished the story.

Joan got a wicked gleam in her eye. "Bob, or should I say Bobbie, take off your dress."

He did as she told him, much to her glee. Standing before Joan and Jean, he knew how vulnerable he was. The slip was "tented" with his erection, even though it hurt. Joan laughed wickedly.

"That is quite a sight." She then walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face.

"What was that for, Mom?"

"For almost ruining one of my best slips. Good slips are hard to find. The least he could have done was wash the slip before his sperm dried. And if he is going to jack off in my slip, then I should be the motivation, not some porn queen. Daughter, I want him to show me what he did with my slip. He can use the one he is wearing."

"Mom, I won't allow it."

"Why not?" Joan asked in surprise

"Because He's spent and he needs rest. I need some time to set this up. Don't forget what you did to my first husband. You so pussy-whipped him I lost him. In the end, he wanted the slip more than me. I don't want that to happen with Bob.

I figure we need a week of him not ejaculating to build things back up. I have this new nutritional supplement that has him cumming in huge quantities. I will let you use him for your amusement occasionally, but he is still my husband, and unlike the other one, I want to keep this one, slip fetish and all."

Joan smiled at her daughter and touched her cheek. "Thank you, daughter. I will enjoy the show immensely. And I somehow think Bob, or Bobbie will enjoy putting on the show for me, won't you, dear?"

Standing next to Bob, she sized him up. His slight build and the fact that he was shorter than her made it obvious that her slip would fit him with no trouble. "No", she thought,"He needs to be naked for maximum effect when I make him give me that show."

Bob began to realize that his life had changed that night. Drastically changed.