All Comments on 'The Lingerie Tester'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonabout 9 years ago

Another excellent story. Very evocative, and you've yet again portrayed people with a depth that is often lacking from other stories.

Great effort.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
Very well done!

I am very impressed with the quality of the writing and the intelligent subject matter. Imagine a loving couple that communicates and enjoys sex... with each other! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good story

Excellent, it's so good to read something with a different tilt.

Good grammar and punctuation.

Intelligent writing and teasingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First Feedback

I've never before written my reaction to a story, but yours screamed out for a big BRAVO!!! And, if this were read or portrayed in a Carnegie Hall type of venue, you would now be holding a large bouquet of beautiful long stem roses. Can you feel my admiration? I have also taken note of your "pen name" on Literotica.com. I will look for another presentation by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well-written and highly erotic

Nice job!

robertlrobertlabout 9 years ago
Super story!

I've read several of your stories and liked them all, but this one was by far the best. Your originality, use of humor and the extreme eroticism make your stories stand out as far and away the best on this site (or Lush). How anyone can give this less than a '5' is simply incomprehensible. Thank you for all your writing!

RogerH1RogerH1about 9 years ago
Very erotic story

Wow that was hot and you sure know how to keep the tension until the end.

Great story

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 9 years ago
Thank you

For living my dream scenario. I was excited through the whole story. Got anymore?

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 9 years ago
Three Times!

I jacked off three times while reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Letting another man get that intimate with your wife shows cuckold tendencies, and . . .

more importantly, lack of respect for the wife. Bod could have, should have, torn her panty's gusset then fucked the shit out of her. Would have served them both right. And if they continue it will happen one day. But I have a feeling she will welcome it, as will Geof. Then the cuck and whore will be out of the closet.

Silly juvenile plot, entertaining to a 14 year old mentality. Congratulations.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Very well done, blin18 -- this was so well-written and incredibly HOT! Thank you, more like it please, and have big shining stars; if I could give you ten, I would!

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 9 years ago
Grandpa always said...

My grandfather was a perfectionist, and as a young child he would share a bit of wisdom with me when I became flustered while performing some task:

He would say, "good, better, best, never let it rest, till the 'good' is 'better' and the 'better' is 'best!"

He would have been proud of your writing, it is the 'best.'

5 stars isn't good enough, your story is all the 'good' plus the 'better' and the very 'best.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
compliments

It's not easy to write a tease story like this and maintain the buildup of tension. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

I've also not commented before but was driven to by the beautiful eroticism of this story. Great stuff. I'll be taking a much closer look at some of my fellow passengers on the train from Wynyard in future ;-)

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
So You Want Some Feedback?

Welllllll

Fkn awesome. I find it hard to believe you can write this well being as young as you are. I think we'll see you make it as a real author (published-paid) in the future. I can see why all your stories have the "H" symbol.

Using words like "intercrural" or "wont" shows a huge vocab, well past anything else I've seen in this site in the last 10 years.

Now I have to go read some of your other stories....and please write some more like this :-)

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
I liked it...it was just fun...3*

I liked it...it was just fun...3*

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Another good one from Blin

Your creativity knows no bounds.

Which railway line do you infest? I do hope you're not one of those stuck-up North Shore types.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious!!!

Every guy's fantasy...

Favorite Author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Girl got talent

You know this already, but you have an ability to convince your reader that the characters, particularly you, are real. None of the usual grammar or spell check faults either. Pleasure to read, not to mention the eroticism which is enough to turn on a saint. Thanks

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 9 years ago
Hoooo boy!

GrandPa needs to run on back home and have a 'chat' with GrandMa!

...and try not to be jealous of Geoff too... :-)

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much, Very much indeed. I cant help but think that you are a very sexy woman, Your writing is sexy as hell. Thank you

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Thanks for a great story Blin18

My wife and I loved your story. Now we're going to bed.

TaakaTaakaabout 9 years ago
Similarities and coincidences

Great story.

this reminds me of a real life escapade a girlfriend and I were on. Oh, the memories. That story may be told someday, but that's about 30th on my list.

Great story. I anticipate more!

HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
Whoops!

Can't believe I didn't notice this one was up for almost a week. I have to check my email settings, make sure I'm still getting my updates. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As ever, the sex scenes are well written and fun, but I always enjoy your character interplay in a completely separate way. In this case, it's unique dynamic between Geoff and Angie that catches my attention. I don't know too many guys that would get *that* turned on by watching their girl tease other men, even fewer women that would be willing to stay loyal when they can obviously hook just about any fish that swims past. The fact that these two are not only those kinds of people, but also made it an integral part of their somewhat ravenous sex lives, is an interesting peek into the mindset. For me, I guess I like the idea of being able to trust somebody that deeply.

Nicely done!

eleventhsoneleventhsonalmost 9 years ago
Man, you're good!

This was a great story! I felt like a fly on the wall.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

I can't believe I'm just now reading your story but life intervened (hate it when that happens). I'm definitely glad I read it now. It showcases your ability to take a situation, put your own spin on it and turn it into a fun, hot, sexy romp.

Another well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding story!

Your stories just keep getting better. You're one of my favorite authors on this site. I think you'll have a brilliant literary career. Intelligent dialogue, well-crafted, and vividly expressed. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
phew...!!!

I have read hundreds of stories. ..but this one just blew my head offf...

Wont forget it for a long time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Triple Perfect

Great wit, fun, and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressed again!

I like romantic stories about couples. "Cheating" stories are not my thing, but this really surprised me! Right up to the edge, unplanned, and simply exciting. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best erotic story

I almost felt I was also in the shop watching all this happening.

Beautiful,I wish I had a wife like you

coigachboycoigachboyalmost 8 years ago
Phew

One of those stories that you can't stop reading but can't bear to finish.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Lol

Sorry but, my daughters an escort/courtesan, and its $5000 a night. WTF would you get for 500, eewwwww. BUT.... LOOOOVED the story 😉

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
I sneaked back and gave it another 5*

Seeing as how the old cookies were gone I could vote again. Still one of the best stories I've ever read here.

I noticed you haven't written here for a while.... :-(

Would it help if I got on my knees and begged?

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Ahhh isn't that sweet.

We have an anonymouse mental health expert here to help us all with our "disease"

That just warms the cockles of my perverted heart!

But....dear anon expert.....just a warning.....don't start reading the stories. They are hopelessly addicting and soon, you too will be whacking off in some dark hole in the wall, hoping nobody catches you....

Public health warning**** It's contagious!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It's worrying, Gordo

If our anonymouse mental health expert drops advice like this on one of Blin's stories, imagine the advice that would be given on stories by some of the more aggressive authors.

Lue

Ps: Blin has advised that she has now gone commercial, but there may be another Literotica contribution in the not-too-distant future.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
We must be shopping at the same store.

So that's why the panties I bought my girl were such a mess... I did get them for half off the regular price though. A well written delightful little story...something different for a change!

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 5 years ago
Loved it

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time while bob was involved fearing that it would take a turn in a bad direction. Was great to see a story with a husband and wife teasing each other and a stranger without it going to far or out of control and the open communication between them was really sweet. That's something severely lacking in this genre. Truly lived up to the name Loving Wives rather than the usual cheating wives.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Interesting

Well written story, but not the erotic.masterpiece you people seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb!

WOW! Wonderful story. What a nice twist to it all. It was very erotic. The eroticism was enhanced by the level of restraint the writer showed. I don't want to give the story away. It's one of the best I have read on this site. My wife will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me want to be a secret shopper at fredricks of Hollywood and/or Victoria’s Secret

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic and thoroughly enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous