The Lion's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me again," Brayden whispered in her ear. She could feel his hands pressing between her thighs again, lifting the skirt of her dress above the curve of her ass. "Do you still want me to fuck you?" The fabric of her panties trailed down her legs and hung in a loose tangle at her ankles. His palms fanned across the soft flesh of her rear, spreading her cheeks in slow circles. His hands pressed and then brushed a light path down, before lifting to land a hard smack across the left cheek. Her body jerked forward, arms twisting and body writhing. He smacked her other cheek-this time, harder. The delicate skin welted and stung, and her ass flexed in response as her mouth parted in a soft moan.

"Answer me."

"Yes!" She pressed her toes harder into the tile as her arms twisted above her. "Yes! Please...I want you to fuck me!" She cried out, gasping as her wrists twisted against the leather belt's binding. His hand landed another blow to her ass, and her feet twisted and scraped against the tile as she swung her body forward.

"Are you sure, Sarah?" She felt his hands spread her again, parting the warm, soft skin. She felt her pussy throb against the tip of his hard cock as it prodded against her swollen lips. "Beg me."

"Please..." She scraped her feet against the floor again, and swung herself back, pressing her ass out to meet him. She whimpered as she struggled to make contact. "Oh, God. I need you. Fuck-please. Fuck me."

She felt his hands move, fingers splaying over the round cheeks of her ass. His fingers dug deep into her flesh as they pulled her backward, the tip of his cock pressing hard against her entrance. He paused to nestle against her hollow heat, his cock throbbing in her shallow dip, before dragging the length of himself over her clit. He shoved forward, rubbing and teasing her delicate nub, and she mewled in desperation, grinding her hips harder against him.

Brayden drew his hips back and clenched his hands, fingers digging into the flesh her ass. She looked up and caught her reflection in the long mirror facing her. She stared, watching herself hanging from the stall, breasts heaving and face flushed. She pulled her arms tight and pressed back, watching as her muscles flexed. Her feet slipped and she felt her body swing forward. His hands dug harder into her cheeks as he caught her, pulling her body back again.

Sarah continued to watched in rapt attention at her own reflection. His hands snaked around her and gripped her breasts, tugging the lace of her bra down to expose her nipples. His fingers rolled and pinched, tugging at her tight nipples and drawing them out as she watched her body writhe, gasping and face contorting in wanton agony.

She dipped her body and pressed her breasts into his hands, a low sigh trailing with every pinch of his fingers. His cock still prodded her entrance, teasing her with soft jabs. His fingers pulled on her nipples rougher now, and his cock pulsed harder.

"Is this what you want?" He rocked his hips forward in a shallow thrust, his cock slipping past her folds and resting his cock in her wet entrance.

"Yesss..." Sarah hissed. Her arms pulled tighter against the belt, and his hips rolled, rocking the tip in and out of her swollen need. Then suddenly, in a violent thrust forward, his cock split her entrance, sliding the full, hard length of his cock inside her pussy. She gasped, the force of his body pressing the air from her lungs as she swung forward, breasts swaying and wrists straining above her.

"Is this what you need?" He withdrew his cock in a slow drag, pausing as the tip of his cock slipped to the edge of her entrance, before slamming into her again. Her body rocked forward, and his hands dug into her breasts, swinging her body back.

"Yes...Oh god, please." Her voice trailed to a moan as he slammed into her again. She watched the mirror's reflection in rapt attention as his body slammed into her harder and faster, driving his cock home and hitting her tender, wet walls. Her body arched as his thrusts shoved her body up, and his hands gripped tighter on her breasts, pulling her back to force his cock deeper, impaling her over and over.

"Do you like watching me fuck you, Sarah?" His hand crept down between her thighs and pulled her skirt up , revealing her soft strip of hair to the mirror, as his cock continued to drive deeper into her sopping pussy. His finger pressed against her clit, rolling and stroking in sync with his thrusts.

She grunted as her eyes strained to focus on her own reflection. She could feel the tension building, the heat drawing a knot and then loosening to flood outward. His cock drove deeper, and her back arched, pushing the tip of his cock against her soft spot as his finger rolled against her clit. Her body writhed against him, and his free hand gripped her breast, pulling her tighter against him as he shoved deeper.

"Cum for me, Sarah." He whispered, his voice tight as he slammed harder. Her pussy throbbed as she felt her orgasm swell, and her body grew rigid. Her eyes struggled to focus on her reflection. Her jaw was slack, and her eyes were squinted. Every muscle in her body was tight. He released his hands and gripped her hips, slamming her ass against his stomach as his cock thrust deeper. She could see her breasts sway as he fucked harder, thrusting and pumping with wild need.

"Fuck. I'm..." Sarah's voice shook. "Fuck. I'm gonna...cum." Her pussy tightened and spasmed as he thrust harder. She felt his hands tighten on her hips almost painfully as he pumped his cock deeper, her pussy gripping and rippling as she dripped and moaned. "FUCK! I'm...cumming...I'm..." She stared blindly at the mirror. Her hips jerked, and her face wrenched into a dark fury, as her orgasm wracked through her.

"Good. Girl...Fuck. I'm-cumming." She felt him slam upward in one last movement as his breath tightened and his cock throbbed inside of her. She could feel him twitch with each spurt of cum, and her legs trembled with each sensation. His hands gripped her, holding her still for a moment, as his cum mingled and dripped down her legs. She pressed back into him, a soft groan trailing.

Brayden's arms circled her and he pressed his body tight against hers. They remained still for a moment, their pulses relaxing to a steady idle. Sarah pressed her eyes closes and focused on the sound of his breath. His head pressed against her back, his cock still buried inside of her. Time stood still for a moment as they lingered in the warmth of each other.

The sound of Tom sputtering broke the spell, his body jerking on the floor as his eyes fluttered.

"We need to go," Brayden whispered.

12