All Comments on 'The Literotica Xmas Bash'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pwdinblewpwdinblewover 6 years ago
I did so enjoy this story

I guess that a lot of US readers will have picked up on and enjoyed the madcap plot, so much happening, all sorts of sex, the nice conceit of the competition with its scoresheet.

They may be less familiar with the deep tradition of deadpan, oblique humour which permeates fiction from the North of England, and of which Touch_type's story seems to me to be a great example. So does his other work.

If you want to find out more, YouTube may give you access to some examples from British TV. Look for "A Bit of a Do"; "The Beiderbecke Affair"; the first two episodes of "Last of the Summer Wine" (before it went silly); and of course "I Never Knew You Cared".

The depiction of Bridlington, wonderful. All the strange alliances and negotiated favours put me in mind of Malcolm Pryce's vision of Aberystwyth, a failing seaside town on the other side of the UK, miles from anywhere.

It's unusual in my experience to find stories in Literotica which so well connect to literary genres outside erotica.

Lovely

ChrisapAlfred

savage4xsavage4xover 6 years ago
Very, Very Enjoyable

Another clever, sexy, funny, dirty rollercoaster of an erotic story. Though i'm not sure everyone will get the humour or want to visit Bridlington. Thanks once again for writing and sharing. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, that was different.

And I didn't stop until the end.

Touch_type: quite an ingenious story line and well told.

Quite a variety of "activities" for everyone.

Well done.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago
Hysterical!

I loved it! Too funny for words and long enough to explore in adequate depth, it was a stroke of genius to bring everyone across the Pond thereby facilitating discussions of some of the British/American situations. An excellent job highlighting and/or contrasting folks in the various Lit categories; I so wish I could have been there, too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous