The Little Black Dress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, sorry, Mark."

"That's all right. Now let's try to co-ordinate our actions so that we can maximise our enjoyment of this sweet young cunt."

"She makes a great side table to share a Meze of Greek wench from," David grinned

"I thought it was Zorba the Greek," the third man, who had been hovering eagerly in the background, piped up.

"Very witty Andrew," Mark drawled, fucking Christina relentlessly all the while, a movement that was slowly carrying Christina to the other side of bliss.

"Her mouth can only absorb one of us" said David, recovering his good humour between Christina's obediently, sucking lips. "And her mouth is almost as fetching as her eyes -- and she seems to enjoy looking up so pleadingly, each time you fuck into her, Mark."

"I'll wrap my hands around her flanks and tug her against me so that she's fucking herself onto my cock then," Andrew said impatiently. "I really want her and need her now."

"You'll get your moment soon if you behave, Andrew," said Mark, continuing to fuck in and out of Christina's sopping pussy.

"If I behave?"

"Yes - so long as you keep your elbows off the table and your hands above the table when fucking, you are welcome to, Andrew -- at least my understanding of Greek etiquette leads me to believe this."

"You seem to have studied the subject quite thoroughly, old boy," laughed Andrew, brushing off any assumed slight.

"I have; almost as much as you have enjoyed spying on your customer Christina these past few months."

Christina gulped and felt Mr. David stir nervously in her mouth, as she suddenly realised that the third man was the owner of the corner shop at the end of her street. It was the same man who had served her week in and week out with groceries and papers and odds and sods. And here he was about to use her and abuse her, while her cuckold of a husband watched on. Oh it was too much -- it was just too, too horrible and too, too wonderful -- all at the same time!

She carried on sucking 'Mr.' David's cock, letting her lips rove over the thick, hardness -- so much bigger than her husband's limp, little dick. Oh it was such a pleasure to suck a really big dick and to have another shunting in and out of her young cunt at the same time -- it was sheer bliss -- she felt she would die of pleasure at this usage.

"Did you know that accepting a second helping compliments the host?" Christina heard Mr. Swift murmur as he continued to fuck into her steadily from behind: did that imply another big cock in her tight and underused little hole?

"I am jolly pleased to compliment you; so it will be sticky seconds all round then," said Andrew excitedly. "I can't wait to fuck my favourite little Greek housewife. Would you like to take a break, Mark?"

"I wonder if Christina will like the taste of her cunt when she sucks me to a new erection, my friend," replied the orchestrator of her sexual heaven.

"It's not too much of an acquired taste; like sodomy?" David smirked as he looked down to see her sucking his dick eagerly like the hungry little bitch she apparently was.

"Christina has never tried sodomy; so she wrote me."

With that Mark paused in his fucking and pushed a finger against her Christina's anus, pressing in against the tight little brown hole above the well-filled vagina that he had been ploughing with considerable vigour and aplomb. Christina yelped.

"Yes, she told the truth," Mark said dryly.

"She has a virgin arse! Wow! Excellent! Oh god! I can't hold back anymore," David moaned and spurted his need into Christina's mouth, pulling out before he had finished and spraying come over her lovely face.

"Yes she does and you can leave it alone both of you," Mark warned, ignoring David's crisis. "It's mine."

"I was only testing wanting to test it with my finger," Andrew whinged

"My finger has already sunk in deeply enough, my friend," Mark reiterated firmly. Alex -- come over her -- your wife's face needs cleaning -- it is covered in nice, hot spunk for you to lick away. I hope you can kiss her clean lovingly, like a good, little cuckold husband."

"I'll tell you I've wanted to sink my finger into her for some considerable time," David fulminated.

"Every time she comes to visit her husband in my office, looking up at me with those big black pupils as I am nice and polite. You know I really just want to slip my finger into her mouth instead of socialising before telling her to kneel down, take my cock out and suck it in full view of her husband and everyone else."

"Is watching me fuck her doggie-style not enough for you?"

They paused and looked down at Alex kissing the sperm from Christina's face, licking every sprayed droplet of sperm away dutifully, while Mark held still in Christina's cunt.

"It's a start," David conceded. "I want her to service me every day and for her husband to come and clean her up with his tongue afterwards."

"You, my friend David, are a terrible lecher."

"I like to give my employees and their families my full attention."

"Is that why you had CCTV installed in the ladies?"

"Well, who could resist watching Christina masturbate over your stories?"

"Does she frig well in her husband's cubicle, friend?"

"I will be fucking her in my office in future."

"You have a nice desk. I may use her there, but you will have to ask my permission for that pleasure."

"Yes, Mark."

"No -- and it may become "Yes sir" to you David if you continue your puerile behaviour. You owe me forever for today's entertainment along with the tapes I have of your sordid office antics. And you will certainly reward me handsomely for any future pleasures you derive from our association."

"Yes Mark."

"Good lad."

"She has a nice arse. Can't I have it?" Andrew almost begged

"You can bugger off and wait until I've deprived her of her anal virginity, my friend."

"And while you bugger her?"

"Well, you could slide under her and feel her fucking down on you perhaps, Andrew. David seems done for now."

"That will certainly expedite matters."

"And, what about her husband; what will he think?" Andrew asked.

"He won't have time to think. I do believe he is rather fond of cleaning up spillage. Given that there will be a certain amount of fuck juice on the floor; I suggest that he uses his tongue gainfully."

"On the floor?"

"On the floor and around the conjunction between your cock and his wife's cunt assuming you will allow a man to lick your balls while you are fucking that is; and then he can apply his cuckolded face to each of his wife's well-used orifices."

"Excellent," roared Andrew. "A tongue is a tongue is a tongue - he can lap our health!"

"In Greece, it is considered polite to soak up gravy or sauce with a piece of bread," grinned Mark; "a cuckold's tongue will do instead as our lovely Greek trollop lies there on the floor exhausted."

"And our dirty cocks?"

"Christina's lovely lips will serve in part and her panties will finish the job. They make a lovely napkin and it is good manners to put your napkin next to your plate when you have finished eating."

"Capital, sir. Capital. I'll toast that," cheered Andrew.

"Now David -- why don't you sit down and have Alex pour you some more wine. You look quite pale after coming over Christina's face"

"Sounds like a good idea," David said wanly.

"Eis igían sas," Mark smiled as he pulled out of Christina's sloppy and debauched cunt at that. He looked at her sensualised form and clasped her beautiful tits together for a nice tittie-fuck. All the time as he slid his hot prick between her creamy breasts he was thinking when would be the most opportune time to have that deliciously tight anal virginity of hers.

Perhaps he would have Alex lick his wife's bum hole before Mark slipped into the tight little rose and bugged the woman until she screamed. Perhaps he would check out Christina's address book and see if she had any close and adventurous female friends to lick his balls while he fucked into her sphincter, taking both of them to places they had never dreamed of going.

Christina looked and felt bemused. It was no surprise that she held still as Andrew slid under her and rubbed his turgid cock against her sopping entrance. When he fucked his way into her pressing her down upon him, her back to him and her body crouched as if in ablution, she let out a low moan. Then she began to rock of her own accord, her rhythm accentuated by the way Mark was sliding deep into her cleavage.

Andrew was slapping her arse periodically to encourage her to fuck down ever more deeply.

Alex had cleaned Christina's face up nicely and was now kneeling down between Andrew's spread legs, licking his wife's clit as Andrew bludgeoned his way in and out of Alex's beautiful, young Greek wife.

Christina herself may have been bewildered by this point, sitting on the edge of so many orgasms -- with no permission to go over the edge. This denial was even more stimulating than coming and was certainly the most thrilling episode in her short married life.

Yet, even in her daze, Christina knew who was in charge. She didn't murmur when Mark stepped back to leave her with only one cock to play with. She looked down to watch her husband licking around her labia and clitoris while Andrew's cock filled that sweet cunt completely with his hardness. She wondered if Alex was disgusted by the idea of licking another man's cock or whether he was a closet bisexual as well as a weak-willed cuckold.

Christina knew her manners and knew that Mark liked manners. She was conscious that this was a most informal occasion , so, as Mark approached her anew and presented his cock to her mouth, she murmured quietly:

"Stinygiasou, Mr S, sir."

"I told you before that I had heard that Greeks were warm and hospitable, Christina," he murmured back; "and now I know that to be the complete truth. Thank you so much for your hospitality this evening,"

"You are so very welcome, sir." She responded with a shudder as Andrew spurted his load into her. "Thank you for all the fuckings."

He looked down at her possessively and ruffled her black hair, murmuring back: "to your health too, Christina", before stepping over Alex, spreading his legs and pressing his cock into her well-used mouth.

As he fucked her lips, he looked down at her and watched her adoring, black eyes. After using her mouth and tongue to his heart's content, he pulled away from her and looked down to observe Andrew's come dripping from Christina's cunt. Mark almost laughed out loud to see that it was being licked up by the ever-eager-to-please cuckold, Alex, but he contented himself with a smile.

In fact the tableau was more than enough to facilitate Mark's own discharge over Christina's wanton face and tits. It was a delicious image and with a little touch of his cock by Christina's glistening tongue, Mark was ready to complete his evening.

And so it came with a wash of excitement that seemed to Christina to dash against her cheeks and forehead and drip down over her entire face.

There was, in fact, far less come than she imagined, but it was still a powerful jet that washed over Christina's skin, exacerbated by the fact that Mark was musing on the perfection of Christina's arse.

This lovely Greek arse, Mark had decided, would certainly form the centrepiece of a wonderful and gloriously tight opportunity for a further licentious evening with Christina. And what evening with Christina would be complete without her cuckold of a husband and, of course, her little black dress.

12