The Live-in Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of me?"

"Yeah. She didn't know how you would react to all this. She and Dad are nervous as all get out. They've never brought someone into the games like this. I mean, Tanya has been here forever, since back when it was all behind closed doors. And with new friends, they get to audition them and work them into games bit by bit. But hiring a live-in was a big step. You have no idea how many people Mom interviewed, and still she was sweating bullets with you."

"I had no idea."

"Don't tell her I told you that. Just know that you're not the only one a little scared at all this."

Ana leaned over and kissed the boy again.

"Go tell your mother what we've done," she said, taking a hint from what Amanda told her dad the other day. "Tell her that she, Amanda, and your dad can take me anytime they want, but that I'm still a bit nervous about it, so they should be gentle."

With that, she got up and went into the shower.

* * *

The next morning Ana was having a cup of coffee with Tanya in the kitchen when she told her about sleeping with Ryan.

"Don't you just love a big dick?" said Tanya, smiling. "Michael's is even bigger."

"Yeah, I've seen it."

"But you've got to feel it inside you, it's just wonderful."

At that moment Mrs. Harris breezed through the kitchen, evidently in a hurry to get somewhere.

"Tanya, have you seen the keys to the Benz?"

"They're on the hook," said Tanya, glancing over to the wall where the keys to the various cars the family owned hung.

"Oh, yes. Right where they should be. I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached." Then she noticed Ana. "What are you girls talking about?"

"Your husband's dick," said Tanya. Ana blushed.

"Oh, my favorite topic," said Mrs. Harris. "I wish I had time to compare notes with you. But Ana, I'm glad I caught you before I went out for the day. I'll be back about four, and I'd like to talk to you then."

"Okay, Mrs. H. I'll be here," replied Ana somewhat nervously.

"Don't worry. It's all good. See you then." And she breezed out the door that led to the garage.

"That could be ominous," said Ana.

"She's probably just going to have the talk with you."

"The talk?"

"Yeah, Susan likes to talk about sex with someone before she sleeps with them. She'll go over what you like and dislike, what turns you on, what your absolute no-noes are. If you're into S&M or bondage, she'll discuss a safe word. That kind of thing. It's a pretty smart idea, but I think she does it to maintain control, or at least the illusion that she can control things."

"She doesn't get jealous of women sleeping with her husband?"

"I've never seen it. You have to understand, she and Michael are absolutely devoted to one another. To them, sex with others is just rubbing bodies together. Don't get me wrong. They genuinely like the people they take into their bed, and some, like Ryan and Amanda, they love. But no one is ever going to get between the two of them. They are soul mates. With them it's true love."

"I'm not sure I could do that," said Ana. "I get having sex with someone you don't love; I've done it often enough. But I'm not sure I could share someone I genuinely loved."

"I know I can't," said Tanya. "If I ever got married, I'd have to quit this job."

Despite Tanya's assurance, Ana was nervous about the meeting with Mrs. H. But she needn't have been. They sat down over coffee and Mrs. H. just dove into the topic.

"Ana, since you've decided to join in on our little games, I'd like to get to know you a little better, to find out what your turn-ons and turn-offs are, that kind of thing. We don't want to overstep any boundaries."

"I understand."

"First, don't worry about me getting jealous. I don't. You can fuck my husband until the cows come home, and I won't care as long as it's all out in the open. The only rule that Michael and I have is that there are no secrets between us."

"That's what Tanya said, but I'm still a little nervous about it."

"Of course. After a while that will go away."

"Now I know you're into guys, and I assume that you want to fuck my husband too. But are you into women as well?"

"I've never been with a woman. I think I'd enjoy it, but I've never fantasized about it or anything like that."

"Would you like to explore that side of your sexuality?"

"I'd like to try it. I'm pretty much game for trying anything."

"Except pain. Ryan told me that you're not into pain."

"I've never done any kind of S&M, so I don't really know. But I don't think I'd like it."

"That's fair. Do you think you'd like to inflict pain? Do you like to slap your partners? A lot of people are uncomfortable about inflicting pain."

"I've never done that. I don't know."

"Okay, we'll leave the hardcore S&M off the table, at least for now. If down the road you think you want to explore that aspect of your sexuality, we can take it slow."

"Michael and I are both entirely bisexual, as is Amanda," continued Susan. "We get turned on by both sexes. Ryan is like you. He's into the opposite sex, but he is, I guess you would call it heteroflexible. He'll fuck a guy if the moment is right. Ryan also said that you're not very experienced with anal."

"I tried it once with a boyfriend, but we didn't know what we were doing. It hurt. I've never tried it since."

"Would you like to try it again?"

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I love it. It's a very different sensation than being fucked in the vagina. I understand it's different, more enjoyable, for guys because they have a prostate, but us girls can enjoy it too. You don't cum like you do from clitoral stimulation, but the feeling of having your ass penetrated and filled is powerful. Do you like the feeling of a man inside your vagina? Not just having someone play with your clit, but having him fill you up?"

"Oh, yes. My last boyfriend, he was a total shit, except he and I had this chemistry in bed. Sometimes he would just keep his dick inside me, not moving. That alone made me cum sometimes."

"Then you'll probably enjoy anal, just like me. We'll leave it off the table at first, and when you're ready just let us know."

"Ryan said that Amanda was really good at giving anal."

"She is, and she'd be happy to take you aside and show you how to do it right. Just ask her. Now, you're not into pain, but do you like rough sex? Hair pulling? Spitting?"

"Yes. I love being taken by a guy, being thrown about or held down. I've never had my hair pulled or been spit on. I guess I'm pretty inexperienced."

"Not at all. This is pretty advanced stuff. Most people have never done anything except oral and vaginal intercourse. You're a pretty adventurous girl. Don't worry about that. And all these things I'm bringing up, you don't have to do them. If you try something, and it doesn't do anything for you, we don't have to do it again. If it turns out that all you really want is vanilla, heterosexual sex that's fine. Michael and Ryan will be more than happy to fuck you vanilla. Where were we? Oh, hair pulling and spitting. Hair pulling, if done right, doesn't hurt. It's a way to control your partner. Spitting is a dominance thing too. We can try it when we get rough, and if you don't like it just say something and we'll stop. Have you ever done any bondage?"

"No. I've had boyfriends hold me down so I couldn't move, but I've never been tied up. And I wouldn't know how to tie someone up."

"Did you enjoy being held down?"

"Yes."

"Then we can try some bondage. Light at first. Just tying your arms to the headboard or maybe handcuffs. None of us Harrises are really into hardcore rope play, but we've got a friend who is a master at devising ingenious ways to tie people up. So if you like the light bondage, you'll have the opportunity to progress further if you want to. Now Ryan said that you didn't know if you were a dom or a sub."

"I don't. I've never done any dom-sub play."

"But from your answers, I'm guessing that you have a submissive streak."

"That's probably right."

"Good. You should know that the men here are also submissive. So it will be good to have a female sub to play with. Amanda and I are both definitely doms. But don't worry. We both enjoy vanilla sex too and we bottom when the situation calls for it. And the guys will be happy to throw you around and pound you hard when you want it."

Ana smiled at that.

"Now, the only thing left to ask is, do you want to have sex with my husband, and maybe with me?"

"Very much."

Mrs. Harris smiled. "Would tonight be too soon?"

"No, tonight would be perfect."

"Alright then. Why don't you come by our bedroom at, say, nine."

"I'll do that," said Ana with a slight hesitation in her voice.

"And this time, come into the room instead of just watching from the door."

* * *

If Ana had been nervous leading up to the afternoon interview, the wait until nine o'clock was excruciating. She felt a gnawing in the pit of her stomach, and the delay made her perpetually wet between her legs, to the point where she began to wonder if she would have any lubrication left by the time the appointed hour rolled around. She realized that Mrs. Harris had pulled the same tactic on her as she had on her son the first time they had sex. She had been reduced to a nervous wreck. It really was a subtle and very effective domination and control technique.

Ana didn't know what to wear. It wasn't a date exactly. They weren't going out anywhere, so putting on a nice outfit seemed wrong. She could go naked, but she wasn't confident enough for that. She could show up in her underwear, some sexy lingerie. That might work. But in the end she decide to simply wear a robe. That's what she'd seen Mrs. Harris wear when heading to or from the dungeon, so following her lead seemed right.

As the hour approached, Ana showered. She debated whether to put on a touch of perfume, then decided not to. She figured there would be lots of sweat and other fluids, and simply being clean would be enough. She did put on some lipstick and a dash of blush, though. Then she slipped on her robe and walked to the master bedroom.

The door was ajar. Should she knock? She thought about just slipping into the room, but that might be pushing it. She decided to compromise, gave a light knock and walked into the room, closing the door behind her. Michael and Susan were on the bed. She figured that since she was going to sleep with them, she should toss out formalities and think of them by their first names. Michael was naked, Susan wearing a robe, but which had been thrown open. She was slowly stroking him and he was running his hand along the side of her left breast.

But when she came into the room, Michael stood up and walked over to her. He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"We're so glad you decided to join us," he said.

Then he took her by the hand and led her to the bed. He reached up and slipped the robe off of Ana's shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Then grabbing her around the waist he forcefully, but not roughly, pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply. He was a good kisser, and she could feel his cock hard against her belly.

When they finally broke the kiss, Susan spoke, "Isn't he a good kisser?"

"Yes, yes he is."

Susan stood up and came up behind the maid. Kissing her on the shoulder she said, "If you don't mind, I'm going to play your usual role and just watch and masturbate. I want to turn the tables on you. Is that okay."

"Yes."

"If the mood strikes, you and I might play together later on, but Michael and I think you might be more comfortable just with him. At least to start." Then she moved away and stretched out on a day bed on the other side of the large bedroom.

Ana turned back to Michael and leaned in to kiss him. His hands moved down her back, cupping her buttocks and pulling her even closer to him. After about a minute they broke the kiss and Michael bent down, taking her left breast into her mouth, circling her nipple with his tongue. Her nipples had always been especially sensitive, and Ana closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. All too soon though he stopped, kissed her again lightly. Then she did the same for him, leaning down and taking first one, then the other nipple in her mouth. She gave each one a light bite, just a nip, more pressure than pain.

She dropped to her knees and was confronted with that magnificent cock of his. It was the first time she'd seen it up close. It was at least nine inches and nicely thick, bigger than his son's and circumcised. Right now it was standing at full attention, in all its glory. She grasped the shaft with her right hand and found that her fingers would not go all the way around it. A cock like this might ruin her, and she thought there was no way that she would ever take something this big in her ass.

Ana brought her left hand into play and began slowly stroking the shaft two-handed. She then leaned in and took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Gradually she worked her way down the shaft, eventually getting about half its length in her mouth before she gagged. Deep-throat had never been one of her skills, but she was surprised she could get this much into her mouth.

She continued to orally pleasure her boss, pushing his cock against his belly so she could lick the underside and take his balls into her mouth. She realized that it was nice that he kept his pubic hair closely trimmed. Ball sucking was much nicer without stray hairs getting in the way.

She felt a tugging at her shoulders and realized Michael was trying to get her to stand up. She reluctantly let go of that cock, knowing that she would have her fill of it soon, quite literally. She stood up and Michael lifted her up and deposited her on the bed. Then he knelt and spread her legs, going down on her and returning the oral favor.

Again Ana just closed her eyes and let the man work magic with his tongue. Soon she felt her first orgasm building. She grabbed his head, pushing his tongue deeper into her pussy as she rode his face through several convulsions, before pulling away and closing her legs because her clit had become too sensitive.

But Michael was not to be stopped. He climbed on top of her, spreading her legs again, and positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her vagina. He slowly pushed forward. She dug her fingers into his back as another wave of pleasurable pain swept through her like the shock from a hot electrical wire. A second orgasm rattled through her. Never before had she had multiples this close together. It was like the night before with Ryan.

Michael did not stop thrusting, though, and when she climbed down from the heights of ecstasy she settled into a valley of pleasure. Each thrust filled her and like his son's cock, his was big enough to stimulate her clit while still inside her. At first she felt that she could go on like that forever, but after about ten minutes she felt the need for different stimulation.

Ana pushed Michael back, out of her, until he lay on his side. She dropped her head down, taking his cock in mouth again, tasting her juices this time. Then she settled into his arms, letting him spoon her. She reached down and guided his penis back into her pussy. One of his hands reached around and kneaded her breasts. The other found her clit.

She delighted in this, being in the arms of a big, strong, handsome man. She realized that he was another woman's husband and that she was in the room with them. She opened her eyes and looked over at Susan, who had one hand on her breasts and the other massaging her own clit.

Ana locked eyes with her, for the first time seeing in her face the pleasure of watching her husband take another woman. It was wicked. And with this the third orgasm hit her. She closed her eyes and let it wash over her.

Her next coherent thought was realizing that magnificent cock was deflating inside her. Michael withdrew, and she could feel a mixture of his cum and her own juices trickle down her thighs. She opened her eyes and realized that Susan was now in the bed with them. Ana didn't know that she had the courage within her to do it, but she leaned over and kissed her. Susan eagerly returned it, and for a few minutes they were locked in a battle of lips and tongues. It was the first time she had ever done that, a sexual kiss with another woman. Finally, they broke the kiss.

"Your husband is magnificent," said Ana.

"Yes, isn't he. Would you mind if I pleasured you."

Ana took a deep breath. "Please," she said.

Susan slipped down between Ana's legs, scooping up the trail of cum from her thighs with her tongue. Then she reached a finger inside Ana, not deeply, and scooped out some more cum, putting it into her mouth. Then she moved back up and kissed Ana again, sharing her husband's cum between them. The mix of his and her own cum tasted good.

Then Susan dropped back down between Ana's legs, taking her tongue to the younger woman's clitoris. Ana closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. It wasn't any different than a man, or at least an especially skilled man, for Susan was good at pussy licking. Flicking her tongue back and forth quickly, swirling it around, and sucking it up with her lips. Each movement bringing its own special pleasure. She even took Ana's clit between her teeth, a sensation that sent a shiver down Ana's spine.

She had cum so often already, the next orgasm was slow in arriving. But Ana didn't mind, and Susan seemed to be enjoying her ministrations. Susan's tongue was enjoyable even without orgasm. But it did arrive eventually. Her fourth orgasm of the evening was less intense, but it lasted longer than the first three. Convulsion after lovely convulsion rippled through her, and through it all Susan kept up the stimulation, prolonging the experience. But eventually she was tapped out. She reached down and pulled Susan's head up to her own, and the two women kissed again. She could taste her own juices on Susan's mouth.

As they kissed, Ana's slipped her hand between Susan's legs. She very much wanted to return the favor, although she didn't know how good she would be at it. She broke the kiss and dropped her mouth down, taking first one of Susan's firm, round globes into her mouth, then the other. After a few minutes, she continued downward journey, leaving a trail of kisses down the woman's belly, until she came to the closely cropped patch of hair above her pussy. Now was the moment of truth.

"Just do what you like to have done to yourself," came Susan's reassuring voice. "I'll tell you what I like and want more of."

Ana gently laid a kiss on the Susan's clit, and then gave it a tentative lick. She dropped a little further down, and placing her tongue in the woman's vagina and starting a long, slow upward lick. She tasted musky and tart. Ana had been afraid that she wouldn't like it, but it was quite nice, in its own way. She then concentrated on Susan's clit, doing what Susan had done to her, quick flicks of the tongue across and swirls around the click, and sucking it up with her lips. When she sucked on it, Susan grabbed her head, pressing it harder into her crotch, moaning "that's it, that's it."

Ana looked up at her boss. The woman had her eyes closed and lips pursed between the moans. Michael was at work sucking his wife's nipples. It wasn't long before the two of them brought Susan off.

When her convulsions were complete and she had rested a moment, Susan pulled Ana to her again. They kissed, then Susan asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, very much. I'm not about to give up men," she said, winking at Michael, "but I'm definitely going to do more with women from now on."

"Now, since you still like men, do you think you can get Michael hard again so I can fuck my husband?"

Without saying anything, Ana leaned over and took Michael's penis into her mouth. Soft, she could fit the whole thing in her mouth, but it rapidly expanded back up to its full length and girth.